Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Always prompt delivery and good quality product. Only had a problem once (labels wouldn't peel so they wouldn't have known this when sending the box) but this was immediately rectified and replacement product sent straight away.
Very efficient and generous
First time I've used Labels Zoo and very impressed with their service and quality of the labels. I'll definitely use them again.
Great Service and helpful staff......
excellent service
Brilliant company! Order the labels and they came the next day.. can't wish for more than that!
Excellent service, and speedy delivery!
Excellent service,would recommend
Excellent quick service, in fact never received an order so soon after ordering. Labels were just what I needed.
I enjoyed the whole experience . Phoned up to enquire if they had an item. They did , so the
order was placed and I received it 24 hours later .

Will very definately be doing business in the future. Thank you

John Simpson
Great labels!
Unfortunately my original order was lost in the post - but the Zookeeper response was extremely speedy and the replacement order arrived the next day - which was amazing service especially during the pandemic so thank you!
Exactly what I expected. Very nice :)
Perfect and as intended. Thank you!
Great labels will definitely buy from them in the future!
Not used yet I will try later when have more time!
Bought to print my own wine labels. Lots of size choices and very reasonable prices. Arrived in 2 days. Very happy.
Very good, I ordered a sample and expected one sheet of what I ordered but I got ten and it was very, very good quality would definitely recommend!
Labels are exactly what I needed to speed up my processes. Delivered next day as promised great service
Excellent quality, first class service.
Great labels and super fast delivery
Labels Zoo is rated 4.78 based on 482 reviews