Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Super fast delivery. Love the animal labels - makes it much easier to remember. Even like the corny jokes in the emails - are you having a giraffe! Emotionally bonded with the brand immediately! Made us smile. Prices are very competitive too as we changed from a company we have been ordering from for 10 years!
Great range of labels and very competitively priced. Also very helpful people to deal with and fast delivery times. Check out the brilliant humorous website, which is really easy to use and locate the correct product.
Very prompt service. Thanks
Excellent service and a really great company too..
Just what l needed
The labels were accurately described, good value and arrived quickly. A good product. thanks.
Brilliant service, emailed back as soon as they could on a working day. Asked for certain samples and received a brilliant amount to trial, good communication and one of the best prices i have found on adhesive a4 sheets anywhere.
Excellent service. I requested a sample pack, to make sure the labels were fit for purpose. They arrived quickly and with zero cost to me. They were perfect for my needs (sending parcels via Royal Mail Click & Drop) and I have just ordered a box of 100! Keep up the good work Labels Zoo!
Excellent products, good price and really speedy delivery. Customer service pointed me to the product I needed quickly. Very good company.
Have bought here a few times. Good quality labels and fast delivery.
Excellent service! Very quick despatch, really pleased.
This is the first time I have used this site. Trying to find the exact labels that I needed on other sites was not easy, but Labels Zoo made it simple to find them and are competitive on price. Labels arrived the next day in excellent packaging. Very impressed.
Quality good, delivery fast.
Excellent customer service, Labels Zoo responded almost immediately to my enquiry and together we worked out the labels I need. I ordered a free sample which works perfectly and when my new website is up and running I'l be ordering Elephant labels and become a regular customer
lovely lovely labels
I ordered samples from them expecting to receive 1 sheet of each and I receive a lot more. I've now got over 100 labels and is awesome as it will save my buisness so much money!! Totally recommend!
Labels Zoo 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Quick and easy to order and the delivery was here in a couple of days! Will definitely use again
Excellent all round. Fast delivery, great products and great prices.
Ordered self adhesive labels Sunday afternoon, arrived Tuesday morning. They we're very well packed and exactly what I ordered, making me a future customer! Thanks guys great service!
Awesome company to deal with , delivery practically the next day , was great to find an online shop that is less expensive than obvious platforms, about of labels per pack exceeded most online shops. thank you and quality is top notch
Labels Zoo is rated 4.77 based on 531 reviews