Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Good labels,
Excellent product as usual. Delivery just a little slower this time.
We're thrilled you're pleased with the product. Please accept our apologies for the delay with the delivery; we got a little behind due to the snow.

Regards

The Zoo Keeper
Most amazing labels I’ve ever tried, thank you so much
Very easy to order from, I like the names on the products much easier than measuring everything each time! Only thing is the lead price on each product is for the max quantity which can be quite misleading if you are only buying 1000 sheets which I suspect many customers are. So it ends up being more than you think. But overall very good and we'll be reordering.
very good, stick well and nice size
good quality
Such generosity in samples thank you! Can make a good decision. Labels are all round as good as labels need to be!
Quick delivery which was appreciated. The labels are good quality, however they sometimes curl up at the top on my printer and cause a paper jam or a slightly folded print in the top corner. May well be just my printer, not sure.
Thanks for the 4 star review. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the paper catching in the printer. There is usually a setting in the printer setup on your computer which allow you to set the stock being used to either 'labels' or 'card' - basically something a bit thicker than 'normal' paper. I'm not sure what printer you're using but if you let me know I should be able to fine exact instructions for you. :-)
Received within just a couple of days. labels are great, does the job!!
Nice price with a good service we recommend Labels Zoo
DEALING WITH THEM REGULARLY
What more can we ask! Glad you're pleased with the service.
The labels are great. Speed business up a lot ! The only problem we find is with the Crocodile with the larger sticker across the top, they curl in the printer and 'back flip' out of the printer which makes printing a little harder than normal paper. Overall, I would recommend the labels to ensure a speedy day !!
Thanks for the good review. Have you tried setting your printer for heavier paper to help with the back flip?
Does exactly what it says on the box bu needs better glue on labels
Does exactly what it says on the box bu needs better glue on labels
Hi I am a customer from Slovenia, but due to zip code requirement I needed to fake zip code from delivery address. Not a friendly gesture towards the foreign companies. Otherwise perfect service. Good quality for a good price.
Fast delivery with good quality items.
Thanks for the good review.
An excellent company and product. The only issue being prices are quite a bit higher than places like eBay. But we use them as they are consistently good.
We're very glad to hear you keep coming back!

We're also glad your happy with the quality of our labels. We only work with a single UK manufacturer who uses paper from sustainable sources. This help us ensure our labels are of a consistently high quality and also helps us to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible.

Thanks for the good review and we look forwards to seeing you again in the future.
quick service
Thanks for the good review.
The labels received very quickly. Looks like they will do a good job as we have used Avery before, which is much more expensive. Have not tested them yet as we have an old batch left.
Quick delivery