KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
First time customers to KLG and everything ran smoothly from start to finish, will definitely use you again for our next project. We are already getting the benefit from our new conservatory roof, very very pleased, thank you.
Everyone we have dealt with at KLG Rutland has been brilliant, the windows and doors we have had over the years are of great quality and I don’t hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Their aftercare is also second to none, we recently had a problem with our front door and they couldn’t have been more helpful from the person I spoke to on the phone to the engineer who came out.
Fantastic service from start to finish. All of my dealings with KLG staff was first rate, from showroom all the way to installation. Their staff are their greatest resource...and the doors look great!
Fantastic quality. Fitter was excellent great job I am so pleased. I will definitely use them again for all my window and doors. A****
a very quick and easy process the salesman who took the order was very efficient and helpful and the delivery again was quick clean and efficient overall we are very pleased with the service and will go again , we would recommend them to anybody
Very professional from start to finish, everyone very friendly and helpful.
Fitters were professional, fast and the quality was excellent. The end product has meant my flat is now around a degree warmer than it was when I had my old doors fitted. I have already recommended them to others
Joan and I are delighted with our new composite back door. I asked and was given permission to make a video of it being fitted.
Here is the link https://youtu.be/HenFOnLVfRU Michael Parkinson
Excellent quality the doors we ordered are just what we wanted, the installation was carried out fantastically and Nathan made a bad job look fantastic even though he had to do it all on his owned 10/10.
Great service pre/after sales.
Quality good will use again.
Fabulous customer service, Fabulous service when changing my window to a door.

Very thorough, amazing job and workmanship.

Very friendly and respectful.

Really pleased with the outcome and looking forward to ordering a conservatory.
The whole process was very smooth and well organised. So far the windows have been great. We were particularly impressed with the fitting team, especially the lead fitter who was so personable. Many thanks.
Very pleased with the new windows and service I got from KLG the window fitters always surprise me how quick they are
Really pleased 😀
KLG are without doubt one of the best company's I've ever purchased from.
Right from the first contact to aftercare it has been so easy and very professional.
15 years ago KLG fitted new windows to my mother’s house. Last week they fitted 4 windows and a back door to a kitchen extension. The tradesmen completed 2 days work in 1, complied with all COVID measures, showed respect for the house in which they were working and the finished result is faultless. Cannot recommend them highly enough! Thank you for making an old lady very happy!
The guy who fitted my new door did a fantastic job no mess and very professional and door looks great
Excellent service a very nice guy polite and cleaned up after the work was completed I had a front door one window replaced and a glass replacement he completed the job very quickly we will definitely have this company again in the future mark was the lovely guy who came to talk to us he was not pushy like some sellers mark explained everything it was no trouble changing our minds we phoned him several times he was so nice a credit to the KLG company for sending him all the best wishes for Christmas and the new year
Door looks great, better than we expected. Installer did a fantastic job, very efficient and tidy.
Only downside the lingering smell of the solvent used to remove excess silicone filler. Can still smell it 3 weeks later.
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 13th November 2020 KLG Rutland 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Thank you for your kind words and review Mr Grant. Apologies about the solvent, this will disappear soon but if not please contact us. We have to ensure our doors are a clean as possible following installation. Kind Regards KLG Rutland.
I am writing this on behalf of my Mother (the client) who is 98 years old. She has informed me that from the moment we met with Graham the salesman to the completion of the work she has been very pleased and impressed with the service, assistance, workmanship and quality of the installation. She has a special mention for the installer who worked diligently and constructively on his own to remove the existing structure, clear the site and install the new porch on his own and in appalling weather conditions completing the job on time and without any mess to clear up. All round an excellent job and she would recommend the company.
Everyone who I dealt with at KLG was friendly, helpful & very professional ,all appointments were kept & punctual .I am thrilled with my 2 new external doors they look even better than I pictured & I was impressed with the young man who fitted them,he never stopped working all the time he was at my house.I will be going back to KLG when I start to replace my windows in a couple of years time & I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thankyou very much for the two gentlemen who carefully removed and refitted our window,
thy were very professional and wonderful people to have in our home. ALLSO many thanks to the team who came to check and measure every thing ,and the organisation on behalf of the
team in the showroom Beeston Nottingham.
Beryl and Neville Gelderd.
KLG Rutland is rated 4.78 based on 300 reviews