KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 27th May 2020
CORNER
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 21st April 2018
PERLICKA
More Photos & Videos
First time customers to KLG and everything ran smoothly from start to finish, will definitely use you again for our next project. We are already getting the benefit from our new conservatory roof, very very pleased, thank you.
Excellent pre-sale consultation, no pressure selling, quality door, competitive price, quick and very well fitted, highly recommended company!
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 27th May 2020
because of covid the work not completed yet missing number and black plastic cover on one of the hinges missing.hope to hear from the service department soon.other from this would recommend KLG
Although we have had a few problems with our new door, we are very pleased with it. From the Salesman we first dealt with to the fitters who came to our home, all have been excellent.
Excellent service from the gentleman that came to give us our quote not at all pushy left us to make a decision and when we had give him a call. We decided to go with KLG and then had a phone call to arrange for the surveyor to call to confirm fitting of doors etc. A date was arranged and the fitter arrived on time and did an excellent job. Would recommend KLG first class service.
KLG Rutland has already fitted me both front and back doors so a obvious choice when I wanted to replace my bay window. Excellent service very good quality and friendly fitters I wouldn’t hesitate recommending them
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 26th May 2020
A reliable efficient service providing good quality merchandise.
We are extremely happy with our purchase, Front door by and Back door. Beautiful to look at. Fitter was very pleasant, and very thorough with his work. We couldn't have asked for a better job. Would definitely recommend you.
Top class customer service from outset to completed installation. No pushy salesman.. left to think things over eithout being chased for decision. Date for installation agreed and literally 2 days before Covid 19 sent everything into lockdown. But I cannot commend highly enough how the company dealt with this unpresidented situation. Utterly utterly amazing. Mr Greenfield called me and explained that they would have to postpone installation and how any deposit i had paid was protected if things did not work out as we all hoped. I was delighted to receive a call a few weeks later to advise that they were now in a position to proceed . Installer arrived as promised and proceeded to complete the job with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. AMAZING!
KLG provided a competitive quote for replacement old and tired existing UPVC front door and glazed side panel with a new Composite door and glazed panel. Due to COVID-19, the installation date was postponed and they rang to let me know. As soon as they could safely return to working, they rang and advised what safety measures they were employing and confirmed an installation date. The fitter rang to let me know the time he would arrive and removed the existing and fitted the new composite door and glazed side panel in a few hours. He was friendly and professional and followed strict safety measures and distance. The new door looks superb and of very high quality and has made a big difference. The fitter cleaned up everywhere and left the house and the new door spotless. Can highly recommend KLG.
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
I used klg for my windows. very happy with them.would recommend.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Straightforward and clearly an expert in their field. The actual work was finished on time and we are delighted with the results.
I am well satisfied with the door and the fitting, however, I am not completely happy with the salesperson. When asked about a reduction in the quote due to some minor electrical adjustments he stated that he had words with his "manager" who I was told stated that no reduction could be made due to the electrics would cost. But NO I had to arrange a company to do this work and I had to pay the bill.
Dear Mr Cartledge

Thank you for your order, we are pleased that you are happy with your door. Unfortunately, we are not alarm engineers and as such are unable to change sensor types as advised on your survey. We do apologise for any inconvenience cased.

Regards
KLG Rutland
Salesman was very pleasant but unfortunately there was a pricing error when quoting the two doors which was only flagged to us after we had taken out the finance application. The price was not honoured and after negotiation we ended up paying around £200 more. The installation was fine on the day but only after the original date was cancelled and changed. Finally, there was a leak in the door and no one could come to look at it for a couple of weeks which was not good with the stormy weather. The doors are good quality but overall the issues above let us down.
Dear Mr Lower
We apologise that one of the doors you chose was not included in our ‘two door’ offer, extra training will be put in place to prevent this happening again. We are also sorry that your original installation date was moved and that it took 6 working days to get to your service call. We were experiencing extreme weather for quite a period of time which generated a higher than usual demand in our service department.
Thank you for your order and if you have any other warranty issues please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on 0115 9221155.

Regards
KLG Rutland
Extremely satisfied with our new windows from KLG Rutland, a local firm with an excellent history of quality price and customer service.
David Crossley
Very pleased with my new windows
Couldn’t believe how quick the windows were fitted
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 11th February 2020
very good service. will be reordering in near future.
Work carried out promptly and efficiently with very good results. Very happy with service as usual.
Sales staff were nice to deal with as they don't put pressure on one. We were given plenty of notice of the installation date, and when it was carried out, it was done very efficiently with minimum disruption by a good natured installer.
we are really pleased with our new doors, they look lovely and the sevice we received from the salesman, the surveyor and the fitter was brilliant
Excellent all round. Delighted with my windows the installation guys did a great job with no touching up to do.
KLG Rutland is rated 4.73 based on 221 reviews