KLG Rutland Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend KLG Rutland

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Verified Buyer

Compared to other similar companies that we have used in the past, KLG were polite, efficient, reliable and thoroughly professional. From sale to installation they were very helpful, creating an excellent job,leaving our premises clean and tidy.
BROWN
Verified Buyer

I'm more than pleased with my Windows and doors it's made a big improvent to my home .
GOODWIN
Verified Buyer

THE WORKMAN WERE PROMPT, THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS EXPLAINED TO US THAT WOULD HAPPEN, THEY EVEN WORKED IN THE RAIN TO GET THE JOB DONE,WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR CONSERVATORY AND SO PLEASED WE CHOSE KLG RUTLAND
MCALL
Verified Buyer

Fabulous as usual. This is the third house I've had KLG fit the windows in, as well as two conservatories. They are competitively priced and the quality and follow customer service is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
SIDHU
Verified Buyer

The front door I brought looked fantastic and really happy with the fitting, Nice Bloke who fitted it !!!!
Verified Buyer

We asked klg to replace our front door. We were impressed with the showroom staff, who were knowledgable and helpful and not pushy. Much better than other companies. We thought the price was very competitive. They measured up and discussed options and it was helpful advice. Fitting was very smooth. We have had many compliments on the door and are very pleased.
ALLEN
Verified Buyer

It's always good when your expectations are met, but in this case they were exceeded thanks to everybody from the salesman to delivery and installation. Thank you.
HORNBY
Verified Buyer

Windows and doors fitted well, happy with quality.
CROXALL
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the workmanship and the price.Had lots of people say how great my door looks will always use this firm.Thanks KLG.
NICKOLLS
Verified Buyer

No hard sell from salesman. Kept us informed on fitting. Fitters were efficient, pleasant and cleared up after themselves. Very pleased with patio doors.
ROBERTS
Verified Buyer

Talked you through the process very well and aftercare fantastic
SEEDS
Verified Buyer

Good price, quick from order to fitting, all waste removed. Nice installation staff.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, excellent staff.
CHILTON
Verified Buyer

Replaced existing polycarbonate conservatory roof with new glass version. From quote to completion was only 3 weeks. Installers were very pleasant and did a very satisfactory job and left no mess.
Whatmore
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and product from KLG. We had the new clear diamond windows and composite front door along with replacement glass in our conservatory. First class service from start to finish.
PIECHOTA
Verified Buyer

In all aspects of the process of getting new windows are normally quite a task
But not at KLG from start to finish they put us at ease , they was no pressure selling we was given a competitive price for a excellent product. The two fitters came on time and did a fantastic job , very clean an tidy I would recommend KLG for anyone considering new windows
CLEMMET
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and expert advice. Friendly and considerate workers. Very pleased with the job.
WHITEHEAD
Verified Buyer

Brilliant from start to finish all my neighbours have commented on my new windows!
HAYTON
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our installation.
Helen
Verified Buyer

I'm loving my new door, thank you KLG, another excellent job!
Fitted by Richard just over a week after I ordered it.
I will be recommending you to my friends and family :-)
KLG Rutland is rated 4.75 based on 91 reviews