KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
First time customers to KLG and everything ran smoothly from start to finish, will definitely use you again for our next project. We are already getting the benefit from our new conservatory roof, very very pleased, thank you.
Outstanding service and quality. The installation was on time and carried out swiftly with the minimum of mess, very professional.
KLG was recommended by friends, and I can highly recommend them to anyone thinking of having new doors or any of the products offered by KLG. The doors I had are of the highest quality and I am so pleased at the improved appearance they give to my house. Thank you for a job well done
Arrived on time, did an excellent job, including cleaning site up afterwards, faulty materials exchanged without quibble in a timely manner, highly recommend to anyone
It was good dealing with a professional company and although there was a problem with the initial installation an engineer was sent out who fixed the problem in a competent manner
From receiving the quote to having the two doors fitted, everything ran smoothly. Dean who fitted the doors did a really professional job. I would highly recommend this company. Tina H
Excellent quality product, very well designed and manufactured and professionally installed. We are absolutley delighed with everything from start to finish. Hard to imagine how it could be improved - even the price was fair!
Used KLG for 30 years. Always top quality products and service at a fair price. Cannot recommend more highly.
Very professionally and tidily fitted.
Brilliant service from start to finish, no gimmicks from this company to get a sale unlike the other company we had a quote from. The doors look amazing cannot fault anything. Thanks so much to KLG we will definitely use you again when we need our windows doing.
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Excellent products, competitive prices, friendly staff & AMAZING after service - What more can you ask for
Actual door is very hight quality and very happy with it, you get what you pay for, for sure. The lateness of the fitter and cutting of my slab left some to be desired, but overall, I'm happy I had it done.
Great friendly service Richard is a credit to your company
Very good service from start to finish, doors are very nicely installed, 4 years interest free credit. Big company, would recommend.
We've just had two composite doors fitted and are completely satisfied with the service and price. The fitter who came to do the job was excellent, very efficient, professional and tidy. Fabulous job thank you. I will not hesitate to have KLG for any other work I require in the future.
The best and professional serwis ever.
Great service, very pleasant sales man not pushy, great door and window fitted on time all in all a very good service
I would highly recommend this company. I was looked after and treated with respect for my property from the beginning to the end of the service. Am very happy with my new door!
Excellent service and quality of the door is excellent.
Excellent service very pleased with the product fitter was very good
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 7th June 2021 KLG Rutland 5 star review on 7th June 2021
A great service from start to finish. So pleased with the doors
KLG Rutland is rated 4.78 based on 365 reviews