KLG Rutland Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend KLG Rutland

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

"I recently had a door fitted and the fitting was delayed twice which for me was a little disappointing as I had other trades men I had to cancel,however I was very please with the service from start to end and I would definitely use KLG Rutland again. Both the Salesman and Installation man did a super job and this is the main reason I chose KLG Rutland."
"Very pleased with the service."
"Very Happy with the product and service. Value for money and happy to recommend."
"Did a great job on my back door left the house clean and tidier than when they started :) but do fill in this flippin comment otherwise they will keep emailing you forever"
Thank you for your kind words Mr Peatfield. Apologies for the reminder giving you the option to review us. We always send one out just in case people are on holiday or busy when the first one is sent. We are always happy to hear comments from our customers good, bad or indifferent. Once again than you for the review. ;-)
"Very competative prices, professional workmen and lovely results."
"We first contacted KLG Rutland over a year ago because we were looking for a company that specifically specialises in conservatories. Even though we live outside their normal area of operations, they agreed to come up to us and do the project. Since it was part of a big refurbishment of ours and we were not sure about dates, the project got delayed, and we also kept changing our mind about the final dimensions. Throughout this decision making process Danny Dixon accommodated us wonderfully, and issued several revised quotes without complaining, or making us feel uneasy. When we finally agreed on a rather narrow conservatory, Gary the surveyor came for a second visit to finalise dimensions and details. On the agreed date the building team came, consisting of 3 people, they worked fast and efficiently and got the foundations, grounding and the walls done in 2 days. Several days later another team came to fit the French door and the roof. When at one point it looked like there might be a problem with pipes that need moving, the team immediately took responsibility, put the problem solving cap on, talked to Kevin, the manager, and agreed to do diversion there and then. Thus the team was able to install the whole glass part of the conservatory. The result? 3 days in total for everything, minimum disruption, high quality work. We were impressed with the serious work and professionalism of all the people we came across from Danny the sales manager, and Gary the surveyor and the two teams who installed - we have had a wonderful experience, and would recommend them without hesitation!"
"I speak with experience when I say that KLG Rutland provide the highest level of craftmanship and customer satisfaction. I have used this company a number of times now, having all doors (including Patio), windows, soffit and drain pipes renewed. Needless to say, my wife and I are delighted with the results. Many of their workforce have been with the Firm for many years, this is always a good sign. All work carried out is guaranteed and the guys who do the jobs are efficient, friendly, knowledgeable perfectionists. I would never go anywhere else. Our next dream is for a conservatory. I won't need to look for a quote, I know exactly who will be doing it. It's KLG for me every time. ( By the way, I'm not on commission, just feel that everyone should have the chance to use the best that's all) Well done guys and thank you, Ray & Beryl Mitchell Nottingham"
"Very professional service from start to finish. Letter box was missing from the door when fitted due to a paper work issue but this was sorted promptly and cut out from the door within 2 days. Very happy with the standard of the door fitting and no mess left behind."
"Had two composite doors fitted could not fault them would recommend klg and would have them again"
"Excellent service, very efficient all installed within a day near and tidy job and very pleased with the windows"
"We were impressed with KLG from first contact to the end of installation. There was no hard sell so we had time to think about our decision and choices. The sash windows were fitted with very little mess and look beautiful. We have already recommended KLG to our neighbours who admired the windows."
"The lovely fitter's did a wonderful job worked very hard doing the 2 doors and 2 windows in the day and they clean up after them self's"
"The work was done on the given days and in a timely manner, and neatly and cleanly. The price and the quality of workmanship was very good. We used Rutland due to previous excellent experience with them."
"The whole experience of buying a composite door and window from KLG was so easy and comfortable. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and professional and never applied any pressure to buy. The fitting was amazingly carried out by one person (Eddie) who fitted the door and window in the pouring rain without leaving any mess at all. The finish of both door and window is excellent and I will definitely be using KLG again."
"Good overall service."
"By selling us Windows at a good competative price. By agreeing to replace kichen door handle that has a chip on it"
"From start to finish this has been a very easy transaction.Sales people very knowledgable and not at all pushy. The workman that came to do the job was extremely careful and what little mess he made he was clearing up as he went along. We thought we may have to decorate after the job but we did not. Excellent service would not be afraid to come back to KLG for other services when needed.And merchandise of excellent craftman ship.A very pleased customer Thankyou a job well done."
"Our conservatory is beautiful. KLG has good builders and electricians. They done well. We will recomend KLG. Ella and Kriss"
"Advised us on the best way of improving. Gave us a written estimate (no obligation) Measured and promised date for fix. Fixed on that date. No faults on measuring or workmanship. Left job finished and cleaned up."
"We had a new front door and French windows installed and couldn’t be happier with the whole process - from first contact with a non-pushy salesman, the helpful advice and suggestions in the showroom when we were dithering over minor aesthetic details (due to having so much choice!) and the lovely fitter who did the installation. The prices are competitive and the doors look brilliant. We are really pleased, would happily recommend KLG and will definitely return when we are ready to replace windows."
KLG Rutland is rated 4.75 based on 126 reviews