KLG Rutland Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KLG Rutland

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent quality door, very pleased with style and design. Friendly, professional fitter."
"Very pleased with the overall quality and service. No hard sell, competitive pricing and good quality products. Particularly liked the integrated patio doors blinds. Workmanship excellent - Aaron and Dean. Job included replacing a brick porch and finished off really well. One small window didn't quite fit but was re-made and fitted (by Gary) a week after the installation. Minor criticism was communication - never sure what windows were being done and when. Would highly recommend using KLG Rutland."
"Extremely satisfied with KLG from the first quote to the installation of three windows. Highly recommendable."
"very happy with our door.and the price we paid.helpful sales person at the showrooms.would use again"
"We had a new door, which was fitted expertly, quickly and very efficiently by KLG. The finished result is everything we hoped for. We would certainly recommend KLG over any other window or door company. Their communication and customer service was every bit as good as their craftmanship and technical expertise."
"Quality products & excellent service. Very happy with KLG & would recommend to family & friends."
"From start to finish I received a fantastic service. There was one small hitch but that was resolved swiftly and efficiently. The quality and appearance of my doors is fantastic I would highly recommend KLG"
"We found the ground workers and erectors excellent. They came when expected and were very efficient and left everything tidy."
"All the team were efficient, polite, and cleaned up afterwards. A lovely job. R. Wilson"
"No pushy sales people. Our salesman was absolutely lovely! Fitted our door in a timely manner and I absolutely love it. Competitive price too. Thank you"
"We had a new front door and the hard part was choosing the style from the many on show. We have now had it fitted by a lovely man who didn’t let the freezing day deter him and we are delighted with the result and it has been much admired. Thank you KLG."
"Workman arrived on specified day on time. Fitted the new door and am very pleased with it. Professional and good service. Have used previously in 2014 for new windows and conservatory and all excellent"
"salesman said it would take 5to6weeks but it took 12weeks.But very pleased with the look of the door and the young man that fittered was very pleasent and got on with his job"
Thank for your kind review, we will pass your comments on to our colleagues.

Apologies for the additional time it took to to install your door from that which had originally been quoted.

We have had an extremely successful year and initially were unable to recruit the quality of tradesmen we required to maintain our high standards.

This lead to some delays, to ensure we compete a good standard of workmanship, but we have now dealt with these issues and are back to our normal installation times of 6-8 weeks.

Once again apologies for the delay.
"We love the new windows fitted by KLG RUTLAND. The fitters were very quick and efficient.The quality and customer service is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"From the point of showroom visit to finish, we could not be happier with the quality of product and the service level from the Tradesmen you use was exemplary, excellent workers, clean, respectful and knowledgeable,. The finish is everything we hoped it would be and more. Thank you."
"Excellent service starting from first visit to showroom to final installation. Installer arrived at the time specified and even though alone worked meticulously and tidily. The final outcome was 2 very high quality doors fitted without any hiccups and at the present time, snag free."
"Good quality doors, pleasant tidy fitters. very happy with work done. David Squire Guitar Tuition."
"Very satisfied with the product fitted with the least of fuss"
"I recently had a door fitted and the fitting was delayed twice which for me was a little disappointing as I had other trades men I had to cancel,however I was very please with the service from start to end and I would definitely use KLG Rutland again. Both the Salesman and Installation man did a super job and this is the main reason I chose KLG Rutland."
KLG Rutland is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews