KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
First time customers to KLG and everything ran smoothly from start to finish, will definitely use you again for our next project. We are already getting the benefit from our new conservatory roof, very very pleased, thank you.
We are very happy with our new doors & windows. The service received from KLG was excellent from start to finish, from the sales & office team, the installers & even from the aftersales care as we had a problem with one of the windows which was resolved quickly without any issues. Thank you, we will definitely recommend you to others & use you again.
Cannot fault the service provided by the team at KLG Rutland. From sales to fitting I was kept informed on the progress of my order for Windows and door. The guys who fitted the order were very quick and clean, no mess. I'm so pleased I'm ordering a new front door.
Efficient and friendly service
Very happy with the service right from begging to end! Thank you
KLG have replaced our windows and built a lovely conservatory on the back of our house.
Right from the initial sales call, though survey to a progression of friendly, professional tradesmen we have been very happy with the KLG service. Covid restrictions were worked around without question and the project finished when we expected it to.
End result is fantastic - and a great price !
Very good; beautiful windows and doors.
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 30th March 2021 KLG Rutland 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Always a pleasure to deal with KLG Beeston. We absolutely love the new front door. The fitter was very professional throughout the fit and did everything he could to keep disruption to a minimum. Any remedial works were carried out quickly and without fuss. We love the colour of the door and the glass was a perfect choice, it casts a beautiful pattern inside on the blinds when the sun is shining through them. We would recommend KLG to anyone. 10/10
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Had front and side doors fitted and they both look lovely and feel good quality. The fitters did a great job and were polite and efficient. Had a small issue with the lock sticking which was sorted very quickly. Very happy.
The garage side door was fitted with a minimum of fuss, and was fitted exactly as I requested. They are a very good company to deal with! I also had remedial work done, which they carried out without complaint.
Really pleased with my new windows and door. The fitters were brilliant, did a great job and cleaned everything up afterwards. Highly recommend.
Great service from KLG Rutland Windows. This is the 2nd time ive used this company and would highly recommend.
KLG Rutland 4 star review on 30th March 2021
I got a new door fitted and the service was fantastic. However, I wasn't happy with the aftercare for my front door. The previous owners had it fitted and it was only 6 months old and wouldn't open from the inside or outside. There was a substantial charge for transferring the guarantee into my name and a long wait for someone to come and fix it. I ended up having to pay a private company. I didn't find the staff very helpful on the phone when it came to aftercare but they had been polite and helpful when I was buying a new door. I sent a complaint but no-one replied to my email.
Thank you for your comments, we do apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that you have felt, we are always concerned if our customers are unhappy with the service they receive from KLG Rutland.

If someone purchases a home with KLG Rutland products fitted (that are still under warranty), they can have the contract transferred to the new owner for the cost of an administration fee to cover the time, paperwork and an inspection of the product. The inspection is particularly important for a rental property, which we believe is the case in this instance. This would normally all be sorted before the exchange by the conveyancer or solicitor.

If the date for the transfer of the warranty and inspection was not within your expectations, again all we can do is apologise. We are doing the best we can for our customers during these unprecedented times and unfortunately some things are taking a little longer, as we try and remain covid secure whilst maintaining our service levels.

We are pleased that the new door installation was to your satisfaction and should you wish to transfer the warranty on the other door please contact us and we will once again look into this for you.

Kind Regards
KLG Rutland
Excellent service. Fantastic guys completed the job in one day and were really great. Clean and tidy.
Thanks KLG
Prompt got on with the job polite good job
My ' quote' appointment was almost surreal ! It lasted less than 5 minutes I was dissuaded from even discussing having a KLG door from the start
Good quality windows, doors and cladding. Excellant service provided, from the office staff to the installation team. My one concern about the finish of a window was quickly rectified.
Great experience in all departments and well worth the money .
Highly recommended.
Great windows. Sturdy and secure exactly what we wanted. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for
Really recommend KLG, the guys were efficient, polite and professional. We are really happy with their work.
Recently had a new front door fitted, the service was excellent from start to finish and we are extremely pleased we chose KLG.
KLG Rutland is rated 4.77 based on 333 reviews