KLG Rutland Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend KLG Rutland

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

"The whole experience of buying a composite door and window from KLG was so easy and comfortable. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and professional and never applied any pressure to buy. The fitting was amazingly carried out by one person (Eddie) who fitted the door and window in the pouring rain without leaving any mess at all. The finish of both door and window is excellent and I will definitely be using KLG again."
"Good overall service."
"By selling us Windows at a good competative price. By agreeing to replace kichen door handle that has a chip on it"
"From start to finish this has been a very easy transaction.Sales people very knowledgable and not at all pushy. The workman that came to do the job was extremely careful and what little mess he made he was clearing up as he went along. We thought we may have to decorate after the job but we did not. Excellent service would not be afraid to come back to KLG for other services when needed.And merchandise of excellent craftman ship.A very pleased customer Thankyou a job well done."
"Our conservatory is beautiful. KLG has good builders and electricians. They done well. We will recomend KLG. Ella and Kriss"
"Advised us on the best way of improving. Gave us a written estimate (no obligation) Measured and promised date for fix. Fixed on that date. No faults on measuring or workmanship. Left job finished and cleaned up."
"We had a new front door and French windows installed and couldn’t be happier with the whole process - from first contact with a non-pushy salesman, the helpful advice and suggestions in the showroom when we were dithering over minor aesthetic details (due to having so much choice!) and the lovely fitter who did the installation. The prices are competitive and the doors look brilliant. We are really pleased, would happily recommend KLG and will definitely return when we are ready to replace windows."
"The new composite back door as made the kitchen a lot warmer and looks fantastic"
"Helpful fitters..Work completed in one day and room was clean on completion. They did not leave until 7pm."
"KLG did a glass pattern that I wanted with no hassle. Everything was really quick and the staff were nice. I picked a door colour (sky blue) which was a bit different and I was taken in the workshop area to look at the colour on an actual door rather than just a chart. The door is fabulous and I am very happy with it. They didn't want paying until the job was done and customer happy. No money up front - very professional, makes you feel confident. I would absolutely recommend KLG to anyone (and have done so)."
"Offer a quality product and personalable service"
"Windows were fitted very well"
"From salesman to fitting was very impressed with the manner and quality of work,"
"Arrived promptly to carry out work on replacing window. work was carried out efficiently with very friendly cheerful staff. No mess, all rubbish taken away at the end and no mess left. Very pleased with end result."
"Very pleased with the product and the fitters. The aftercare is also excellent. I would recommend KLG to others. Everyone was friendly and courteous. The only thing that stopped from giving 5 stars was my experience with the office staff who failed on 2 separate occasions to pass on to their colleagues fairly significant arrangements made via them. This cause both me and their colleagues some inconvenience."
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased that you are happy with the products and aftercare. We are aware of the administrative error and have changed our procedures to try and ensure this does not happen again. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"The customer interaction before the building work was very good. The actual building work was very good and all the contractors very polite and hard-working. However, the post work customer interaction was unnecessarily unpleasant and really very poor."
Dear Mr McDermott, we do apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that you have felt, we are always upset to hear our customers are unhappy with the service they receive from KLG Rutland.

According to our records we can only assume your comments relate to correspondence towards the end of the installation. We received a communication where it stated you did not intend to pay for the contract in full, withholding an amount for skirting boards despite these items being on the original contract, and you being unable to give us a completion date for your own flooring.

We explained that once you had fitted your own floor we would come back to finish the job, we also agreed for you to hold back an amount until we had done so.

The context of these communications, like many written words can be taken in different ways. But, unfortunately, we have examined these in great depth and really do not see anything that was either unnecessarily or unpleasant in any way. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

Once again, we do apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you. This was never our intention and we hope that you enjoy your conservatory for many years to come, obviously covered by our comprehensive 10 year warranty.
"I was really pleased with the new double glazed window. It replaced a previous unit and I was very impressed with the very slick from quotation to fully fitted window process. Well done KLG."
"Recently had two Archer doors fitted by KLG Rutland. There was hardly any time waiting for the doors because I think they manufacture their own. I liked this because when I do something I just want to get on with it! The actual day of fitting went very smoothly, there was no mess left, and most importantly the doors look lovely and seem to be great quality. Would happily recommend KLG Rutland and use again."
"We had a new composite front door fitted. The device was excellent from start to finish. H staff were very helpful and th fitter did a great job. Would. Recommend. Yes"
"Excellent service. The initial salesman that came round to give us a quote was not too pushy like some we had seen. Price was reasonable and it was a very quick turnaround from placing the order to having the windows installed. The fitter was very friendly and did an excellent job. Would highly recommend!"
KLG Rutland is rated 4.73 based on 113 reviews