KLG Rutland Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend KLG Rutland

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

"Very pleased with the product and the fitters. The aftercare is also excellent. I would recommend KLG to others. Everyone was friendly and courteous. The only thing that stopped from giving 5 stars was my experience with the office staff who failed on 2 separate occasions to pass on to their colleagues fairly significant arrangements made via them. This cause both me and their colleagues some inconvenience."
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased that you are happy with the products and aftercare. We are aware of the administrative error and have changed our procedures to try and ensure this does not happen again. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"The customer interaction before the building work was very good. The actual building work was very good and all the contractors very polite and hard-working. However, the post work customer interaction was unnecessarily unpleasant and really very poor."
Dear Mr McDermott, we do apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that you have felt, we are always upset to hear our customers are unhappy with the service they receive from KLG Rutland.

According to our records we can only assume your comments relate to correspondence towards the end of the installation. We received a communication where it stated you did not intend to pay for the contract in full, withholding an amount for skirting boards despite these items being on the original contract, and you being unable to give us a completion date for your own flooring.

We explained that once you had fitted your own floor we would come back to finish the job, we also agreed for you to hold back an amount until we had done so.

The context of these communications, like many written words can be taken in different ways. But, unfortunately, we have examined these in great depth and really do not see anything that was either unnecessarily or unpleasant in any way. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

Once again, we do apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you. This was never our intention and we hope that you enjoy your conservatory for many years to come, obviously covered by our comprehensive 10 year warranty.
"I was really pleased with the new double glazed window. It replaced a previous unit and I was very impressed with the very slick from quotation to fully fitted window process. Well done KLG."
"Recently had two Archer doors fitted by KLG Rutland. There was hardly any time waiting for the doors because I think they manufacture their own. I liked this because when I do something I just want to get on with it! The actual day of fitting went very smoothly, there was no mess left, and most importantly the doors look lovely and seem to be great quality. Would happily recommend KLG Rutland and use again."
"We had a new composite front door fitted. The device was excellent from start to finish. H staff were very helpful and th fitter did a great job. Would. Recommend. Yes"
"Excellent service. The initial salesman that came round to give us a quote was not too pushy like some we had seen. Price was reasonable and it was a very quick turnaround from placing the order to having the windows installed. The fitter was very friendly and did an excellent job. Would highly recommend!"
"We were very pleased with the standard of workmanship of both the installer and the Tyler, their attitude to ourselves as customers was also pleasing , being very helpful at all times."
"Really great service. No hard sales, measured up quickly and always someone to take your calls in the office. The guys who fitted the windows were lovely - freakily tidy! - and so nice to my frail, elderly mum. We were dreading the upheaval for her and it was actually very smooth. Would definitely recommend."
"Compared to other similar companies that we have used in the past, KLG were polite, efficient, reliable and thoroughly professional. From sale to installation they were very helpful, creating an excellent job,leaving our premises clean and tidy."
"I'm more than pleased with my Windows and doors it's made a big improvent to my home ."
"THE WORKMAN WERE PROMPT, THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS EXPLAINED TO US THAT WOULD HAPPEN, THEY EVEN WORKED IN THE RAIN TO GET THE JOB DONE,WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR CONSERVATORY AND SO PLEASED WE CHOSE KLG RUTLAND"
"Fabulous as usual. This is the third house I've had KLG fit the windows in, as well as two conservatories. They are competitively priced and the quality and follow customer service is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"The front door I brought looked fantastic and really happy with the fitting, Nice Bloke who fitted it !!!!"
"We asked klg to replace our front door. We were impressed with the showroom staff, who were knowledgable and helpful and not pushy. Much better than other companies. We thought the price was very competitive. They measured up and discussed options and it was helpful advice. Fitting was very smooth. We have had many compliments on the door and are very pleased."
"It's always good when your expectations are met, but in this case they were exceeded thanks to everybody from the salesman to delivery and installation. Thank you."
"Windows and doors fitted well, happy with quality."
"I was very pleased with the workmanship and the price.Had lots of people say how great my door looks will always use this firm.Thanks KLG."
"No hard sell from salesman. Kept us informed on fitting. Fitters were efficient, pleasant and cleared up after themselves. Very pleased with patio doors."
"Talked you through the process very well and aftercare fantastic"
"Good price, quick from order to fitting, all waste removed. Nice installation staff."
KLG Rutland is rated 4.72 based on 99 reviews