KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
First time customers to KLG and everything ran smoothly from start to finish, will definitely use you again for our next project. We are already getting the benefit from our new conservatory roof, very very pleased, thank you.
Great service pre/after sales.
Quality good will use again.
Fabulous customer service, Fabulous service when changing my window to a door.

Very thorough, amazing job and workmanship.

Very friendly and respectful.

Really pleased with the outcome and looking forward to ordering a conservatory.
The whole process was very smooth and well organised. So far the windows have been great. We were particularly impressed with the fitting team, especially the lead fitter who was so personable. Many thanks.
The windows we have had from KLG on two separate occasions are first class and look stunning. We have had 2 different types of blinds in the glass and the first lot were brilliant but the second lot not quite as good (New supplier). KLG are very busy and it does take a while to get your product made and fitted but it is worth the wait. Highly recommended.

Adrian & Theresa Newton
Very pleased with the new windows and service I got from KLG the window fitters always surprise me how quick they are
Really pleased 😀
KLG are without doubt one of the best company's I've ever purchased from.
Right from the first contact to aftercare it has been so easy and very professional.
15 years ago KLG fitted new windows to my mother’s house. Last week they fitted 4 windows and a back door to a kitchen extension. The tradesmen completed 2 days work in 1, complied with all COVID measures, showed respect for the house in which they were working and the finished result is faultless. Cannot recommend them highly enough! Thank you for making an old lady very happy!
The guy who fitted my new door did a fantastic job no mess and very professional and door looks great
Excellent service a very nice guy polite and cleaned up after the work was completed I had a front door one window replaced and a glass replacement he completed the job very quickly we will definitely have this company again in the future mark was the lovely guy who came to talk to us he was not pushy like some sellers mark explained everything it was no trouble changing our minds we phoned him several times he was so nice a credit to the KLG company for sending him all the best wishes for Christmas and the new year
Door looks great, better than we expected. Installer did a fantastic job, very efficient and tidy.
Only downside the lingering smell of the solvent used to remove excess silicone filler. Can still smell it 3 weeks later.
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 13th November 2020 KLG Rutland 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Thank you for your kind words and review Mr Grant. Apologies about the solvent, this will disappear soon but if not please contact us. We have to ensure our doors are a clean as possible following installation. Kind Regards KLG Rutland.
I am writing this on behalf of my Mother (the client) who is 98 years old. She has informed me that from the moment we met with Graham the salesman to the completion of the work she has been very pleased and impressed with the service, assistance, workmanship and quality of the installation. She has a special mention for the installer who worked diligently and constructively on his own to remove the existing structure, clear the site and install the new porch on his own and in appalling weather conditions completing the job on time and without any mess to clear up. All round an excellent job and she would recommend the company.
Everyone who I dealt with at KLG was friendly, helpful & very professional ,all appointments were kept & punctual .I am thrilled with my 2 new external doors they look even better than I pictured & I was impressed with the young man who fitted them,he never stopped working all the time he was at my house.I will be going back to KLG when I start to replace my windows in a couple of years time & I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thankyou very much for the two gentlemen who carefully removed and refitted our window,
thy were very professional and wonderful people to have in our home. ALLSO many thanks to the team who came to check and measure every thing ,and the organisation on behalf of the
team in the showroom Beeston Nottingham.
Beryl and Neville Gelderd.
From sales to fitting Couldn't fault. Good quality and top class craftsmen.
Just used KLG again for a front door. Very happy again - great quality door, made to fit, and fitter polite and accomplished. KLG doors are especially good at keeping noise out, I've found.
Great service and very happy with the product!
Could not be happier with the service, workmen, and finished job. Many thanks
Amazing service from start to finish. Really pleased with my new window. The design is incredible (it was a replica of an original stained glass window). The window is so good I’ve now ordered more.
Fabulous doors
Fabulous service
Fabulous value for money

Highly recommend
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 11th November 2020 KLG Rutland 5 star review on 11th November 2020
The family were very pleased with how KLG went about their business; from the point of sale, to the clearing up completing the installation process (& even helping out when my Mum thought she'd lost her keys)! Thank you
KLG Rutland is rated 4.77 based on 292 reviews