KLG Rutland Reviews

80 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

SEEDS
Verified Buyer

Good price, quick from order to fitting, all waste removed. Nice installation staff.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, excellent staff.
CHILTON
Verified Buyer

Replaced existing polycarbonate conservatory roof with new glass version. From quote to completion was only 3 weeks. Installers were very pleasant and did a very satisfactory job and left no mess.
Whatmore
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and product from KLG. We had the new clear diamond windows and composite front door along with replacement glass in our conservatory. First class service from start to finish.
PIECHOTA
Verified Buyer

In all aspects of the process of getting new windows are normally quite a task
But not at KLG from start to finish they put us at ease , they was no pressure selling we was given a competitive price for a excellent product. The two fitters came on time and did a fantastic job , very clean an tidy I would recommend KLG for anyone considering new windows
CLEMMET
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and expert advice. Friendly and considerate workers. Very pleased with the job.
WHITEHEAD
Verified Buyer

Brilliant from start to finish all my neighbours have commented on my new windows!
HAYTON
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our installation.
Helen
Verified Buyer

I'm loving my new door, thank you KLG, another excellent job!
Fitted by Richard just over a week after I ordered it.
I will be recommending you to my friends and family :-)
King
Verified Buyer

Fantastic from start to finish, the salesman was polite and not pushy, he gave sound advice and very professional.
The surveyor was thorough and again very professional
The fitters were amazing. Spent as much time cleaning after themselves as fitting the doors and windows. Fast and did an excellent job, couldn't fault them at all.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to family and friends
WHITEHEAD
Verified Buyer

My parents have been customers of KLG for years and have always been pleased with the quality and after-sales service.
When we bought a Cottage to restore in Shelford we went to look around the showroom. We received a warm welcome from Dave and Daniel in the sales team and we're able to choose the windows from a wide range, we liked the flush-fitting as they suit the age of the property. Dave found us a sample which he bought to the house so we could check against the brick-work. The paperwork and documentation was great, all our detailed questions were answered quickly and nothing was any trouble to them. We didnt feel rushed into making a decision and we didn't have to pay anything until the job was done. The fitter Eddie was absolutely fantastic, what a hard, conscientious worker! So pleasant and professional. The quality of fitting was great and a slight scratch to one frame was quickly sorted.
KLG also replaced some conservatory windows for us and are fitting a cat flap.
The windows and doors we have look fantastic and suit the period property (250 years old), so many people have commented and asked where we got them from!
Pleased to act as a referee for a well-established local company!
EMUSS
Verified Buyer

KLG were very accommodating and friendly, They offered all the items we needed with good advice and were extremely competative. They completed the work needed within my time frame to a very good standard. We had a few quotes but were easily the best in areas of need, quality, price and were sensitive to our need throughout with a great attitude. No hesitation in recommending this company and would consider them for any further work.
STOCK
Verified Buyer

Very good. French doors fitted in one day, no problems.
PRATT
Verified Buyer

Craftsmanship excellent. Organisation a little less so; I wonder whether with the amount of work that KLG do, it wouldn't be better to train some of their own staff as scaffolders and to keep a supply of poles, rather than relying on subcontractors? Workmen polite, efficient and tidy.
Aftersales helpful when a leak appeared. Probably cured, though we haven't had a really heavy downpour since the repairer did his work.
Anderson
Verified Buyer

I had some new windows and a front door fitted yesterday. I would just like to say what a fantastic job you’ve done. They look absolutely brilliant, the front door is stunning and the windows are perfect. The finish all round is excellent. It was a job very well done. Thank you.
JORDAN
Verified Buyer

Very polite and helpfull fitter ,The whole job from start to finish was done with profesionalism.
STOCK
Verified Buyer

Excellent salesman and window fitters. Punctual polite and hardworking.
NICOLL
Verified Buyer

From visiting the showroom to the day of installation the service from KLG Rutland has been fantastic. Friendly and professional staff at every stage and the quality of the doors they provided is excellent and has made a huge difference to our house. Having had quotes from other companies KLG were also very competitively priced and were excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend them and when we come to replace our windows I'll definitely be back. Thank you!
ALLEN
Verified Buyer

Once again the service and quality of the goods we purchased was first class, from the initial sales negotiations to the installed products.

Graham Allen
Nuthall
LEE
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and windows faf
KLG Rutland is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews