KLG Rutland Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read KLG Rutland Reviews

01159 22 11 55

reception@klg.co.uk

Queens Road East, Beeston.

Tell us how KLG Rutland made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 27th May 2020
CORNER
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 21st April 2018
PERLICKA
More Photos & Videos
I speak with experience when I say that KLG Rutland provide the highest level of craftmanship and customer satisfaction. I have used this company a number of times now, having all doors (including Patio), windows, soffit and drain pipes renewed. Needless to say, my wife and I are delighted with the results. Many of their workforce have been with the Firm for many years, this is always a good sign. All work carried out is guaranteed and the guys who do the jobs are efficient, friendly, knowledgeable perfectionists. I would never go anywhere else. Our next dream is for a conservatory. I won't need to look for a quote, I know exactly who will be doing it. It's KLG for me every time. ( By the way, I'm not on commission, just feel that everyone should have the chance to use the best that's all) Well done guys and thank you,
Ray & Beryl Mitchell
Nottingham
Very professional service from start to finish. Letter box was missing from the door when fitted due to a paper work issue but this was sorted promptly and cut out from the door within 2 days. Very happy with the standard of the door fitting and no mess left behind.
Had two composite doors fitted could not fault them would recommend klg and would have them again
Excellent service, very efficient all installed within a day near and tidy job and very pleased with the windows
We were impressed with KLG from first contact to the end of installation. There was no hard sell so we had time to think about our decision and choices. The sash windows were fitted with very little mess and look beautiful. We have already recommended KLG to our neighbours who admired the windows.
The lovely fitter's did a wonderful job worked very hard doing the 2 doors and 2 windows in the day and they clean up after them self's
The work was done on the given days and in a timely manner, and neatly and cleanly. The price and the quality of workmanship was very good. We used Rutland due to previous excellent experience with them.
The whole experience of buying a composite door and window from KLG was so easy and comfortable. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and professional and never applied any pressure to buy. The fitting was amazingly carried out by one person (Eddie) who fitted the door and window in the pouring rain without leaving any mess at all. The finish of both door and window is excellent and I will definitely be using KLG again.
Good overall service.
By selling us Windows at a good competative price.
By agreeing to replace kichen door handle that has a chip on it
From start to finish this has been a very easy transaction.Sales people very knowledgable and not at all pushy. The workman that came to do the job was extremely careful and what little mess he made he was clearing up as he went along. We thought we may have to decorate after the job but we did not. Excellent service would not be afraid to come back to KLG for other services when needed.And merchandise of excellent craftman ship.A very pleased customer Thankyou a job well done.
Our conservatory is beautiful. KLG has good builders and electricians. They done well. We will recomend KLG.
Ella and Kriss
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 21st April 2018
Advised us on the best way of improving. Gave us a written estimate (no obligation)
Measured and promised date for fix. Fixed on that date. No faults on measuring or workmanship. Left job finished and cleaned up.
We had a new front door and French windows installed and couldn’t be happier with the whole process - from first contact with a non-pushy salesman, the helpful advice and suggestions in the showroom when we were dithering over minor aesthetic details (due to having so much choice!) and the lovely fitter who did the installation. The prices are competitive and the doors look brilliant. We are really pleased, would happily recommend KLG and will definitely return when we are ready to replace windows.
The new composite back door as made the kitchen a lot warmer and looks fantastic
Helpful fitters..Work completed in one day and room was clean on completion. They did not leave until 7pm.
KLG did a glass pattern that I wanted with no hassle. Everything was really quick and the staff were nice. I picked a door colour (sky blue) which was a bit different and I was taken in the workshop area to look at the colour on an actual door rather than just a chart. The door is fabulous and I am very happy with it. They didn't want paying until the job was done and customer happy. No money up front - very professional, makes you feel confident. I would absolutely recommend KLG to anyone (and have done so).
KLG Rutland 5 star review on 31st March 2018
Offer a quality product and personalable service
Windows were fitted very well
From salesman to fitting was very impressed with the manner and quality of work,
KLG Rutland is rated 4.73 based on 221 reviews