Kiwitaxi Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi

About Kiwitaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very good service. Thank you a lot!"
"Service was provided exactly as expected. Right on time and using a roomy, almost new car. Our driver was waiting for us at the airport terminal and the ride was fast."
"On time, clean good comfort easy to order"
"Everything was as agreed. Drive was on time with nice, comfortable vehicles. Recommended"
"Very good service, kick and on time."
"A l’heure à notre arrivée à l’aeroport. Prise en charge rapide. Malgré les bouchons, le trajet n’a pas été long. Le chauffeur a su adapter sa conduite dans la circulation. Vehilcule très confortable."
"Top! Ravi du service et des tarifs"
"Good service, accurate in time."
"Convinient service"
"Driver was on time and ride went very well, less than 4h from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. Driver does not speak English however."
"Very professional drivers and company"
"Service au top ! Les chauffeurs sont ponctuels."
"It was so good ; I mean the driver was so friendly that we had a very nice conversation; in other words it was awesome ; I really Loved the Driver; Thank you"
"Very nice good drivers very good"
"Where do I start ? If you Travel and there’s an opportunity to use Kiwitaxi then don’t hesitate. The online booking was a breeze, you receive a message to confirm you have a driver with contact name and phone number, we were greeted at arrivals on time by a very happy and polite driver, pickup was exactly the same, on time and the very same driver win win, would I use kiwitaxi again ? 100%.... It was so easy and stress free, if you travel and have the opportunity to use this company, grab it with both hands and with the added bonus of being cheaper than most others who offer the same sort of service what’s not to like 👍🏻👌🏼"
"Arrived early, very polite, great service."
"Все было на высшем уровне: доброжелательный и аккуратный водитель, чистое авто."
"Un traslado correcto, el conductor muy amable y puntual, el coche limpio y amplio, sin duda lo volvería utilizar."
"Driver arrived promptly to our hotel and efficiently drove us to the airport. The driver was professionally dressed, loaded all of luggage, and safely drove us to our destination."
"I was going to Istanbul and booked a hotel hoping that they would also provide transfer but they did not so I was looking for other options and ordered transfer from Kiwitaxi. The service was perfect as the driver contacted me the day before my trip and left his mobile number. When I arrived, he was already waiting holding a plate with my name on it, helped me with luggage and took me to the hotel. The car was nice, the driver spoke my language so I have no complaints and can definitely recommend Kiwi taxi."
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.70 based on 898 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access