KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service! I bought a gift for friend and forgot to add a gift message. Emailed CS and got a reply within 10 mins and Lewis very kindly wrote my message for me. Whats more my friend absolutely loved their gift and arrived within 2 days of my order. Brilliant!!!
Hi Alison, thanks for leaving us a review and glad to your friend loved their gift.
Beautifully made glasses, which we’re using for wine. A joy to look at.
Hi David, thank you for your review. We do love those Still glasses too - perfect summer wine glasses.
I love my cups! Arrived quickly and well packaged. Hope to be able to visit this shop in person one day.
Hi Ella, thank you for your review. Glad to hear it arrived quickly and would be lovely for you to visit us.
Really pleased my daughter loves your ceramics. With everything going on at the moment was good delivery. Liked the picture enclosed too. Would buy from you again. Many thanks.
great selection of products and really loved how sustainable the packaging was
Excellent buying experience. Great quality product and delivered in 2 days for no extra cost. Thank you.
Beautiful selections, very good service.
Lovely business, order was beautifully packaged and was delighted with every piece!
Exactly what we wanted at a great price. Delivery was on time and well packaged. Found the Instagram page very inspiring and helped us to choose what we wanted.
So happy with my purchase of the Iris Hantverk brush, and it arrived super speedily! Such a nice collection of beautiful considered items.
Brilliant service, got emails when it was dispatched and all that. Came packaged well, everything was good. Brilliant selection of things on the website. I went for a small Kinto mug and I'm obsessed with it. Its a beautiful object. I sometimes just stare at it, which is a bit sad. Would recommend.
Love my baggu duck bag! Great service, quick dispatch and lovely handwritten note on the invoice. Would happily recommend and buy from them again with no issue. Thank you very much!
I’m really pleased with the quality and price of my Hay barstools. Great service from Kin.
Very fast delivery and great product
I had never used KIN before but will definitely be back. They were competitively priced and their customer service was excellent especially when it came to delivery. Range of stock is thoughtful, obviously well chosen. It's important that we all support smaller brands such as KIN.
A pleasure to buy from, nothing is too small and even late at night Neil was replying to emails! Can’t fault the service given, even during lockdown! Thank you again
Everything as expected. Happy with the product - I ordered another.
The itemsI ordered arrived quickly even during these busy times and perfectly packaged so nothing was damaged. Couldn’t have asked for much more
A fantastic collection of all my favourite Scandinavian homeware brands - With positive and friendly customer experience.
Gorgeous Baggu Duck Bag - it was a birthday present for a friend and she absolutely loved it!!!
Excellent service and speedy complimentary shipping, even during the current situation. Thank you Kin!
KIN is rated 4.97 based on 498 reviews