KidsHiVis Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis

About KidsHiVis: We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

company-profile.Click_here
"Always a good service, My only suggestion is that as we are a school and always pay by invoice, introduce like most other companies, some sort of 30 Days credit. Where goods can be received without delay."
"I have placed two orders with Lee who was great! goods packed well and arrived when required. Thanks"
"The all in one rain suit I bought was very good value, a good fit and seems to be good quality (I bought it for my daughter to keep in school, so I'll have to wait to see how it performs and lasts.) I paid for 1st class delivery and it arrived the next day, which was ideal!"
"Did exactly what I wanted for a great price, with no hassle."
"Arrived quickly and good quality"
"Great product, great price, arrived really quickly. Thanks!"
"Great service delivered promptly."
"Ordered and the overalls arrived next day. The quality is excellent and great price"
"Only place I could find a proper science jacket for my petite daughter. Thank you for providing a great choice of appropriate sizes in these items"
"Very good fit and good quality"
"My second time buying here .have now bought 3 boiler suits for young grandsons they send messages when order is sent out great service"
"I bought these for the children in nursery where I teach. They arrived promptly, were a great price and appear to be very well made. We'll definitely order from you again."
"Delivery was quick and item was as discribed"
"Fab products."
"Very quick delivery of this urgently needed item, and proving to be very successful"
"ordered 2pm day before and paid for first class post and delivered next day!!"
"product was adequate"
"Fantastic thanks"
"Great quality, great price, accurate sizing and speedy dispatch. 5stars from me"
"Very poor customer service. I ordered my item for my nephew's birthday party and the item never arrived. No one responded to my voicemail, when I spoke to someone he was really unhelpful and told me that my item had not been despatched despite me receiving an email to confirm despatch. And one week later I am still waiting for my refund. Absolutely terrible. Would not buy from again."
This customer was very aggressive over the phone, shouted obscenities and made violent threats to members of our staff when they were informed that the item was not yet back in stock due to a delay with our supplier and would not arrive in time for a birthday event, which we were of course very sorry for and apologised to the customer. We were very helpful over the phone, called the customer back to inform them of the situation, and ended by apologising again and then immediately processed the refund after the call ended. The customer did not realise the refund had been processed earlier because they paid using their amazon account and so the refund would have been returned to them by amazon, not ourselves.
KidsHiVis is rated 4.79 based on 573 reviews