KidsHiVis Reviews

of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis
Read KidsHiVis Reviews

About KidsHiVis:

We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

Delivery was too very late and no explanations were given for this
Hi, we are very sorry for the delay in turnaround of your print order. We have been much busier than anticipated recently which resulted in a back-log of print orders. Many apologies again.
Paid for next day delivery, order did not arrive. Emailed customer services to query the status of my order to be advised that next day delivery is not available to my area. This is not stated anywhere on the website or during the ordering or payment processes. Had I been aware of this I would have paid £1.79 for royal mail first class delivery rather than £7.99 for a service that was not available to me. I did respond to customer services stating this, but received no reply.
Ordered with them because of the delivery... 48 hours parcel force. But still haven't received my items and I had to contact THEM to be told they were waiting for stock. Let's see if it turns up.
My little boy loved his litter picker gloves an hi-biz.... he's saving the environment! By picking litter up.... he's in his eliminate... he's been learning about saving the planet in school.. and he feels he's doing his bit.
You sent wrong items
We are very sorry to hear about this. Please get in touch with us with your order details and we will arrange to send out the correct replacements.
I put in the order in February and received the vest in May.
Hi, You placed the order on the 24th April, not February. You can log in to your account and see the date that you placed the order by clicking on the order details in the 'Order History & Details' section of your account.
we placed an order for the time with yourselves, we order 20 hi-vis vests, they arrived on time but the quality was very poor.
We are very sorry to hear about your opinion of the vests. We think that our vests are very good quality and fit for the price. You are welcome to call or email us to discuss if there's any way we can resolve this issue for you.
ordered kids disposable lab coat received a hamat suit could not get hold of customer services ....ordred for a last minute world book day costume so not ideal
Hi, we haven't received any calls or messages or emails from yourself about this, but obviously we are very sorry about this which seems to be an error in picking the order. You are welcome to contact us to arrange a return or you can return the item for a refund along with both shipping costs.
Parcel arrived damaged with two litter pickers missing I e-mailed to report the items and got no response.
Hi, we responded to your email the same day you sent it, and you received it because you replied back to it, and then left your review after this saying that we never responded, which confuses us because the timeline doesn't add up. Anyway, we are committed to resolving your issue which was caused by the order being damaged in transit by the courier which we are very sorry about as we always try to ensure all outgoing packages are securely packed. Many apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
KidsHiVis is rated 4.80 based on 785 reviews