KidsHiVis Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis

About KidsHiVis: We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

Carolanne Redford
"Fantastic quality and fast delivery"
David Hollowell
"Great products available for little ones to feel involved, the kids rigger gloves are excellent and fit brilliantly."
Katie MacFarlane
"Pleased with the quality and colour, quick delivery. True to size"
"I bought these for the children in nursery where I teach. They arrived promptly, were a great price and appear to be very well made. We'll definitely order from you again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Delivery was quick and item was as discribed"
"Fab products."
"ordered 2pm day before and paid for first class post and delivered next day!!"
"Fantastic thanks"
"Great quality, great price, accurate sizing and speedy dispatch. 5stars from me"
"Lovley quality fab item"
"Great! As described and fast delivery. Also a great price."
"Highly recommend fast delivery"
"Great job. Excellent service"
"Fantastic quality and fast delivery"
"very easy to order and very helpful service and delivered in good time - would definitely recommend"
"Speedy delivery easy ordering service. Would recommend."
"I paid next day delivery and they arrived as promised. Good fit. Nice quality. Just what I wanted"
"Quick delivery ,good quality, happy with my purchase"
"Quick and very efficient service. I had a problem with my order which was my mistake, however after sending an e-mail which was responed to within 24 hours I managed to get everything sorted. Very happy."
"Great product .."
"The recent service provided byKidsHiVis was really great! We ordered High Vis Rucksacks and they were delivered within a few days of our order."
"Fast service and good quality products."
"Good quality and price. Arrived on time."
KidsHiVis is rated 4.78 based on 462 reviews