KidsHiVis Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis

About KidsHiVis: We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

Carolanne Redford
"Fantastic quality and fast delivery"
David Hollowell
"Great products available for little ones to feel involved, the kids rigger gloves are excellent and fit brilliantly."
Katie MacFarlane
"Pleased with the quality and colour, quick delivery. True to size"
"Very poor customer service. I ordered my item for my nephew's birthday party and the item never arrived. No one responded to my voicemail, when I spoke to someone he was really unhelpful and told me that my item had not been despatched despite me receiving an email to confirm despatch. And one week later I am still waiting for my refund. Absolutely terrible. Would not buy from again."
This customer was very aggressive over the phone, shouted obscenities and made violent threats to members of our staff when they were informed that the item was not yet back in stock due to a delay with our supplier and would not arrive in time for a birthday event, which we were of course very sorry for and apologised to the customer. We were very helpful over the phone, called the customer back to inform them of the situation, and ended by apologising again and then immediately processed the refund after the call ended. The customer did not realise the refund had been processed earlier because they paid using their amazon account and so the refund would have been returned to them by amazon, not ourselves.
"Have not received my item and would like someone to contact me asap!"
"It would never fit a teanager it was huge very disappointed body was so long then legs longer poor judgement of whoever sized these"
Hi, we are very sorry to hear that your item did not fit correctly. Feedback for the sizing on this item is usually very good, nevertheless we completely understand and you are welcome to return the item for an exchange or refund, by returning the item to our address on the invoice along with a copy of the invoice and your return instructions.
"Item didn’t turn up and no response to emails sent chafing it up"
Hi, you tried emailing us over the weekend, but as it states at the bottom of every page of our website, we are only open Monday to Friday, so can only respond to emails during weekdays. Regarding your order: it was returned to us by Royal Mail because they stated that the address didn't exist. After the order was returned to us we also tried searching for your address on Royal Mail's Address Finder and there was no address for the house number you gave us, meaning that the house number must have been incorrect or you typed the number incorrectly when placing the order. Obviously we would only become aware of this after a parcel is returned back to us due to non-delivery, and because of the large amount of orders we have to process, we are unable to confirm that every customer has typed their own address correctly before dispatching orders.
"Really poor I’m afraid. The age 4-5 suit is so small more like 2-3 and the zip came off on first trying on so although very cheap, complete waste of money sorry to say!"
"I ordered something to be printed on the hi vis jackets. They arrived with nothing printed on them"
Hi, You ordered plain vests, not printed ones. On the page you ordered from it states in the description that the item is a plain unprinted vest, with a link to our printed kids vests page, which is on a different product page and costs more as they include the cost for the printing. It also states above the text box on the checkout page that 'if' you have ordered printed vests you can type in your printing information. We don't check the order notes unless printed vests have been ordered. You could have contacted us to resolve this issue as soon as you received your order as we would have been happy to arrange printing for you.
"I have not received the hi vis jackets!!!. Regards Andrea Archer"
"I paid for next day delivery on Friday and came Tuesday afternoon. It was for a school trip so need to now collect from the post office and return. I would like my delivery charge refunding due to this inconvenience as was running around Nottingham Monday evening trying to find an alternative for Tuesday trip"
You placed your order on Saturday 11th May at 5:22pm, not Friday. As it states at the bottom of every page of our website we are only open Monday-Friday. Therefore your order was dispatched at the earliest time Monday and delivered Tuesday which is within the stated 24hr delivery time for the delivery rate you chose.
"Sent me the wrong item. Didn't have enough time to order again as my daughter needed it fit a certain date"
Hi, we are very sorry about this. You could have called us up or emailed us and we would have been more than happy to fix this for you. Many apologies again.
"You sent the wrong size out"
"Yes correct I have recently placed an order which I paid extra for a 1st class delivery and am actually still waiting a for it?! I thought it may have been at my local post office but have been there twice and they have nothing. I want a refund as I am so disappointed."
KidsHiVis is rated 4.78 based on 468 reviews