KidsHiVis Reviews

of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis
Read KidsHiVis Reviews

About KidsHiVis:

We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services, Unit 106, Bradley Hall Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish

excellent service
very pleased with the service and products supplied. Thank you
Paid over £8 for a next day delivery for are hoilday and it came 2 days later tried to call on the day and there was no one there I wouldnt ever order again
Hi, We called you back and spoke with you about this and you said you were busy and that you would call us back, but didn't. None of our Parcelforce courier rates include a Saturday delivery. It states next to all the Parcelforce delivery options that they include a Monday-Friday delivery only. So if you order on Friday the earliest you will receive it would be Monday. Next to or below that depending on what device you're using there is a banner stating that none of our delivery rates include a Saturday delivery, unless they are specifically delivery options just for Saturday. You didn't choose a Saturday delivery, you chose Parcelforce which only deliver Monday to Friday.
excelent product and service.
Great products. Children love them.
Great kids gloves. I used them for mountain bike gloves for my child. I found size 3 a good size, if a tiny bit big for my daughter who is 3 and 3/4yrs.
Very happy with quality and speed of delivery
I thought they would come with a strap of some sort so it would stay in place
Fab gloves, really great sizes (3&4)for preschoolers, the children found them easy to put on independently. Swift delivery and great price!!
Ordering was a little confusing re billing and delivery address but the delivery time and product quality was very good.
Great customer service. Speedy delivery of competitively priced quality goods. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Great items, great prices, no complaints at all from me.
Very pleased with the quality of my items and the speedy delivery ✌️
My purchase of a childs wheelbarrow, proved to be well made and colourful. My granddaughter and myself are delighted with the purchase.
Very helpful on the telephone. I amalso very pleased with the quality of the product.
excellent and very efficient service
The parcel was never delivered to the house and had to collect from the post office
Hi, delivery of your order was attempted at 2.22pm on the due delivery date. If a customer is not in then the parcel is sent to the local post office to collect at your convenience. An SMS text message is sent to the customer after the parcel is scanned in the early morning giving you an hour window of when delivery will take place that day. In this instance an SMS text was sent to you at 8:17am giving the estimated delivery time for that day. Thanks.
Arrived on time and was as described
Very happy, good quality stuff. Daughter loved here PPE!
Super product, fabulous value!
KidsHiVis is rated 4.80 based on 958 reviews