KidsHiVis Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis

About KidsHiVis: We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

Carolanne Redford
"Fantastic quality and fast delivery"
David Hollowell
"Great products available for little ones to feel involved, the kids rigger gloves are excellent and fit brilliantly."
Katie MacFarlane
"Pleased with the quality and colour, quick delivery. True to size"
"Great product, great price, arrived really quickly. Thanks!"
"Great service delivered promptly."
"Ordered and the overalls arrived next day. The quality is excellent and great price"
"Only place I could find a proper science jacket for my petite daughter. Thank you for providing a great choice of appropriate sizes in these items"
"Very good fit and good quality"
"My second time buying here .have now bought 3 boiler suits for young grandsons they send messages when order is sent out great service"
"I bought these for the children in nursery where I teach. They arrived promptly, were a great price and appear to be very well made. We'll definitely order from you again."
"Delivery was quick and item was as discribed"
"Fab products."
"ordered 2pm day before and paid for first class post and delivered next day!!"
"Fantastic thanks"
"Great quality, great price, accurate sizing and speedy dispatch. 5stars from me"
"Lovley quality fab item"
"Great! As described and fast delivery. Also a great price."
"Highly recommend fast delivery"
"Great job. Excellent service"
"Fantastic quality and fast delivery"
"very easy to order and very helpful service and delivered in good time - would definitely recommend"
"Speedy delivery easy ordering service. Would recommend."
"I paid next day delivery and they arrived as promised. Good fit. Nice quality. Just what I wanted"
KidsHiVis is rated 4.78 based on 468 reviews