KidsHiVis Reviews

of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis
Read KidsHiVis Reviews

About KidsHiVis:

We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services, Unit 106, Bradley Hall Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish

Excellent service from ordering on Sunday and receiving Tuesday and I live in the Highlands of Scotland will defo use again and my granddaughter loved them
Great value and good quality kids litter pick set.
Fast delivery, clear website info, wide & interesting range of items, good prices
Great product. Would definitely order again!
Reasonably priced, good quality, quick delivery.
Item arrived on time, my son loves it. Seems good quality and the price was excellent.
Bought 2 all in one waterproof suits so my children can play out in the mud. They arrived quickly and do the job well. They're on the large side but that's fine as that allows for growing space.
Great item and all as described.
The items I ordered arrived very quickly.
Fantastic. Can’t complain at all
Quick and easy service.
Excellent product and really quick delivery! Couldn't be happier with my order!
Quick and efficient. Recommended.
Excellent, Kids love it
Ordered a pair of Kids gloves in size 3, which are the best fitting pair of gloves that I have managed to find for my 2 1/2yr old. Gloves look good quality and he seems happy to wear them. Also delivery was very quick, which was helpful with the sudden need to spend more time with him at home and the weather being so nice.
Gloves are a great fit and arrived the day after I ordered them. Great service.
Thank you, your service was quick and efficient. Unfortunately rhe children won't be able to use them on a beach clean until this virus disappears.
Very good value. Child is delighted.
very happy with my order of two boiler suits for my grandson great service thank you
Fantastic service and great quality items, thanks very much
KidsHiVis is rated 4.80 based on 1,086 reviews