KidsHiVis Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis

About KidsHiVis: We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services,Unit 118, Bradley Hall Trading EstateBradley LaneStandish

"Happy with service thank you"
"Speedy delivery easy ordering service. Would recommend."
"I paid next day delivery and they arrived as promised. Good fit. Nice quality. Just what I wanted"
"Quick delivery ,good quality, happy with my purchase"
"Fit is good, fabric overlaps zip but hopefully Harvey will be able to cope."
"Quick and very efficient service. I had a problem with my order which was my mistake, however after sending an e-mail which was responed to within 24 hours I managed to get everything sorted. Very happy."
"Great product .."
"The recent service provided byKidsHiVis was really great! We ordered High Vis Rucksacks and they were delivered within a few days of our order."
"Fast service and good quality products."
"Good quality and price. Arrived on time."
"Order came quickly and the hi vis vests are good quality"
"I got the snowflake hi viz vests to make my child minded children stand out. I wrote my phone number on the backs and they are brilliant and so cheap ."
"Brilliant fit,definetly think the legs are a bit longer but nothing rolling them up wouldn't solve !!"
"Good quality, reasonable prices, good choice so everyone got their fave colour!"
"It would never fit a teanager it was huge very disappointed body was so long then legs longer poor judgement of whoever sized these"
Hi, we are very sorry to hear that your item did not fit correctly. Feedback for the sizing on this item is usually very good, nevertheless we completely understand and you are welcome to return the item for an exchange or refund, by returning the item to our address on the invoice along with a copy of the invoice and your return instructions.
"Bought 2head sets for my 2 and a half year old grandchildren who went to Leeds festival they worked brilliant so it wasn't to loud would recommend them to anybody 100 present"
"Received quicker than expected and really good quality for the price and the colours look great"
"These are very good vests for children. I bought a selection of ages and colours for our Nursery School. After trying on and evaluation we intend to buy a lot more. Excellent service by the company."
"Goods as ordered and good quality, very fast delivery within two days."
"Fast service, friendly staff communicating via email to check order before dispatching. Would order again from here! Thank you."
KidsHiVis is rated 4.78 based on 465 reviews