Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
I haven't used the 3 in 1 travel system yet as my baby isn't due until july .. but what an awesome price and great timing for delivery.
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and great price!
Quick delivery, easy to reschedule dates.
Good site to offer kids stuff,Trustworthy
Ordering process was simple and straightforward. Had to wait for the 3 in 1 pram to be in Stockholm which was approximately 6 weeks but the item itself is brilliant. Ideal for quick breakdown into a car seat and fully adjustable to suit height of the pusher. Money very well spent. Ideal item.
I spoke with customer services they were very helpful they answered my questions I asked and delivery was fast and my item I purchased is great I would buy from here again. I strongly recommend kiddies kingdom.
Good prices, quality products and reliable service.
I ordered a cot bed, this arrived on time and looked exactly like the description and picture online. I only paid £120 for the cot bed with mattress so it is not as sturdy as I would have liked but I expect that is what you get for the price you pay. I was surprised with the mattress; good surprised since it is thick and durable.
I ordered Jodie brisk cherry it came quickly 8 days from ordering,well packaged very pleased as was a bit worried had read some negative reviews but I am pleased with my purchase and the emails from kiddies kingdom were informative and acurate,I chose kiddies kingdom as their price was competitive I am a happy customer and love the stroller! Would have given 5 stars if my stroller had come within a week.
Easy to order, product arrived correct and as expected, efficient delivery.
The car seats I looked for were easy to find and very easy to order. I was updated via kiddies kingdom and the delivery company every step of the way.
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.87 based on 381 reviews