Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Mill Street East

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Kiddies Kingdom ?

"unbelievable shocking behaviour from the company, still awaiting a reply to my customer complaint. and they have tried to deny my review on trust pilot.... shocking"
"am very disappointed with this seller. I was travelling and ordered a pushchair. I only ordered the pushchair here because they were to deliver it the next day but instead it took a week before receiving it.when I called the customer service team they weren’t helpful either and rude to customers too. Please do not buy from this seller. I am very disappointed with this seller. I was travelling and ordered a pushchair. I only ordered the pushchair here because they were to deliver it the next day but instead it took a week before receiving it.when I called the customer service team they weren’t helpful either and rude to customers too. Please do not buy from this seller. My parcel was delivered finally on the 15/10/2018 having to wait for three days and the customer services agent had the nerve to get rude."
"Ordered my icklebubba v3 travel system Monday was told 5-10 working days was delivered on the Friday all bits in perfect condition would deffinately order from here again"
"Ordered two car seats on next day delivery, they never turned up! 6 weeks later and about 10 phone calls we were still being fobbed off! Sol griffin 'customer services manger' useless and complaints department ignored us!! Dodgy company, avoid at all costs!!"
"I purchased a Minnie Mouse changing unit from them that arrived with missing parts, i was sent the parts in the post after chasing this up. On further inspection we realised we had in fact been given used goods. I sent emails with minimal responses, was asked if i wanted to keep it at a discounted rate! Or if i wished to return it for a refund. I choose the latter. Very poor customer service and long call Queues. My item was eventually refunded but i will never purchase from them again."
"Very happy with my purchase from kiddies kingdom, I ordered my all in one ickle bubba travel system yesterday 10.09.18 and it was delivered today by DPD tracked delivery at 2.30pm right on schedule. After reading some reviews on here after purchase I was a little worried as I'm due to give birth in 2 weeks and I didn't think my travel system would be here as most the reviews state that their purchase hadn't been delivered and that it was late or damaged on arrival. However this wasn't the case for me everything was perfect. Would I order from here again? Absolutely."
"I ordered the Maxi Cosi car seat deal as I saw it on BOUNTY.COM, the delivery was two weeks late than they said. I chased and they said it would be mid Sept then I called up again and they said it would be the next day via DPD, and I had to wait for a text for the time on the day and arrange for someone to in at short notice... it looks like a proper website and shop. Overall I'm happy as I've received the items I bought but it looks like others are having a nightmare... The trustpilot reviews are a lot better. Good luck."
"Been waiting on a cotbed for 3 months. Still waiting. Keep being told a delivery then on we didn't get stock. Offered a horrible cheap alternative for more money! Now told product unlikely to come in so will offer a refund it I can have another cotbed but I must pay the difference. 3 months no cotbed bad customer service. The phone takes ages to get through and usually cut you off. Avoid at all costs, awful company, take your money then can't provide the goods and want you to pay more!!!"
"Ordered something they took the monies straight away. Knowing they didn’t have what I wanted in stock they emailed to advise parcel would be with me within 15 day. Yep fine but didn’t bother to contact me when it went over that but I had to contact them. They mislead me by saying they would also price match product but never did. How they are still managing to trade when they can’t even follow retail rules, is beyond me. Anyhow I’m still awaiting arrival of my package which they now say will arrive on the 15th. Couldn’t be bothered to council order as I had a feeling getting a refund was going to be just as long as receiving an apology. For the inconvenience and misleading of price matching."
"Delivered a damaged bed, took 40 mins of holding on the phone to be told to send photos. Another 30 mins of holding to be told they’d send them to the manufacturer. I contacted the manufacturer directly to be told Kiddies Kingdom hadn’t contacted them. The manufacturer arranged replacement - kiddies kingdom didn’t bother replying to my emails at all. Oh, and next day delivery took four days. Avoid!"
"its a shame the lowest star rating is 1. Ordered a car seat, received confirmation email and a delivery date which was 2 weeks from order. On the day of delivery, i recieved an email telling me the colour of the item was discontinued and i would have to choose another. I then spent 1 hour 45mins (an hour of which, i was caller 1) on hold trying to talk to someone and complain about why its taken 2 weeks to tell me this. they couldnt help me and all i could do was change the colour and wait a further 3 days for delivery. Later i found out, the colour had not been discontinued, i ordered from Amazon and it arrived the next day. lack of communication firstly and then fed me lies. On hold for nearly 2 hours. emailed the customer relations team with my complaint and ive no reply. i wouldnt trust these to organise a party at a brewery"
"They sent me an item in a damaged box and the refused an exchange when I asked to exchange it for another product. Their reason, I had taken a tag off when I put my daughter in the seat (you have to do that in order to get a child's arms in). Worst of all they refused my exchange request by slowing letting the 14 days run out (they say they have a 14 day return period)."
"0 stars if I read the reviews of the company I won’t bother buying anything from this company Load of rubbish You order no time or date given from them when it will arrive I’m been trying to call n finally when the picked the call up it took them 30 mins to be on hold. They don’t have customers service or people who call pick and explain the purchase. Waste of my time coming and buying stuff on this website I won’t not recommend to any one to buy anything from here !!! Shitt rubbish company!!"
"Paid for next day delivery had to arrange for someone to be home for delivery of the item never arrived ,called customer service dept to find out why! They said they would call courier and call me back this never happened had to call again was told the person I spoke to earlier was not at his desk but they had left a note for him to call me back this never happened after 2 hours called them back put on hold for 35 mins then they cut me off saying that the office was now closed emailed them twice for a refund for the next day delivery as this never happened no reply from either email the goods did eventually arrive 3 days later but no refund ,80 mins wasted time on these jokers do not waste your money customer service absolute joke"
"Ordered furniture that was offered with free next day delivery; it didn't come next day, which was massively inconvenient. CS couldn't care less. Cowboys."
"I ordered several items from the Baby Style Bordeaux Ash range in mid May, I was given a delivery date of July 2nd. After over a week of no furniture and no contact from Kiddies Kindom I sent 2 emails, both of which were ignored. I phoned their customer service team on the 12th and was advised the my order was delayed until the end of August, they had no explanation for why I was not informed of the delay and their customer service was appalling. No apologies or resolutions were offered. After more phone calls I was told two items would be delivered by the end of July and the rest of my order by mid August. Bearing in mind, I stressed the fact that my baby is due at the end of August and currently have no storage or place for her to sleep. At the beginning of August I phoned them again to enquire as to why my two items hadn't been delivered, I was then told that my order could not be delivered until the end of August. Again the extremely unhelpful customer service department could not offer an explanation for them not contacting me regarding ANOTHER delay. I asked to be put through to a manager and was hung up on THREE times before I eventually spoke to a manager. He informed me that my items would be delivered on the 20th of July and said he would give a 5% refund (£45 is hardly compensation for my order being TWO MONTHS late). Now on the 20th of July I phoned up this morning as I was told I would be contacted by a courier prior to my delivery date, as I had heard nothing I contacted Kiddies Kingdom. I was told they would contact me with an update within half an hour. No update so I phoned again, he was still waiting and would phone back after an hour. Two more hours and I had to phone them back again, they had apparently attempted to call me which is completely untrue as my phone has been on and had full signal. I have now been given another delivery date for the beginning of September. This company is a complete joke, avoid at all costs they are horrendous, have no consideration for the customer and will pass blame at all costs regardless of them not providing any information regarding delays and myself having to contact them EVERY time after a missed delivery date. My baby is now due in a week and everything is packed in plastic boxes awaiting the furniture."
"Outrageously poor service. I ordered two items and received an email stating that one of the items would arrive within 2 days and that there would be a slight delay on the other item as it was out of stock. 10 days later with no sign of either item, I receive another email stating that one item was on longer available and asking if I wanted to choose an alternative. I replied asking for a refund for this item and also enquired about the whereabouts of the item that should have arrived within 2 days. No response. Today, 2 weeks after I placed the order, I 'phoned them. I was on hold for 45 minutes. When the call was finally answered, I was told that if I wanted the remaining item, I would now have to pay postage as my order was now under £50, due to one item being unavailable. They hadn't even posted the item that they had said would be delivered within 2 days. Arrghh. Appalling service. I chose to cancel the order and asked for a refund. I wonder how long that will take."
"I wish I could leave a zero star review as 1 star is far to high! When having to call into this so called company you are on the phone for over 20 minutes before they even answer... must be the high level if complaints they get"
"Awful from start to finish! Ordered a cot, did not arrive. When I contacted them they said "oh it will be delivered tomorrow" it arrived and was so badly damaged but the box was in perfect condition. I was then told I could have a replacement the next day so waited in and nothing arrived I was then lied to that there was nothing in stock, only to be told there was and they would deliver the next day. I've now asked for a full refund and will never use them again! Complete embarrassment!!!"
"Absolute joke .... please don’t waste your time and money buying from here .... appalling service!!"
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 1.53 based on 51 reviews