Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy

Over a week
"Customer service absolutely appalling! Then they have the aldasaty to charge £25.00 for returning a car seat ! Stick to Amazon don't go direct!"
"Order a cot arrived and the box was all work men’s foot prints and bashed, Opened the box up and two parts of the cot was damaged, waited over 7 days for replacement which I Pacifily sent pictures from the instruction manual two advise what parts were damaged, I then was told the parts would be here for 12pm low and behold 3pm it turns up not only this but I have now opened the box to find they have sent the wrong part out 😭😭 when I called which I was on hold for 15 mins with a constantly reminder that I was first in que and my call was important to them. I now have to wait till mid day Wednesday to find out when the parts will be with me... Absolute joke when I explained to the man my baby is here in four weeks he kindly told me “no I’m not taking that ur baby is here 14 days as you could go over”"
"Doesn't even deserve 1*. Seems like terrible customer service is a common occurrence when using this store. I ordered a product from kiddies kingdom which to my knowledge was in stock, I was expecting my next day delivery. 4 Days later I received an email to say my product was not in stock and I would receive it in 5-10 days. A week later I started to get impatient. I decided to give customer services a call to see if they could update me. After waiting a long time to get through, I was met on the phone by an obnoxious, rude, patronising so and so who spoke to me like I was stupid because 'it does say 10 days'. It would be nice if they could keep you more informed after all it was a discrepancy on there side! Never again will I order from here."
"First time buying through Kiddies Kingdom as the high street retailer I tried to purchase it from, luckily didn't have it in stock. Kiddies Kingdom was much cheaper & the cheapest you will find online (if not they price match), plus their delivery is free and done by tracked and signed courier which is great if you need it on a certain day or time. Overall great."
"Very good quality furniture and quick delivery"
"Great service, very helpful, highly recommended 🙂 Products purchased were of a high standard at fantastic prices"
"Great saving on a very expensive car seat, best savings beating all online and high street prices by far. Fantastic and speedy service. Will definitely buy from Kiddies Kingdom again."
"excellent product fast delivery"
"Absolutely disgusting service. Phoned to chase my "next day delivery" a week after I made my order, only to be met with the most obnoxious, patronising and uninformed service staff member I've ever encountered. Asked for management to call me back.......never called. Would never use again and would never recommend."
"Delivered quickly. Resolved any issue we had. Perfect thanks. Cheapest we found."
"Brilliant service. Rang to confirm if item was available. Ordered on Monday, got the delivery on Tuesday. Bought a Joie travel system, pleased with the purchase and it is the cheapest around. Overall 5 star service. Definitely recommending family and friends. Keep up the good work."
"One item arrived damaged. Having emailed them Immediately about this I’m still yet to hear from them"
"Received a used stroller, completely dirty and torn. When I called customer services, I was spoken to very rudely and told that I would need to pay to return the item."
"Poor customer service. I had to call multiple times to inquire about the delivery date. I think it would be nice to notify customers if there is any change in detail regarding their orders."
"I was extremely impressed with the service from start to finish. Excellent website which was easy to use, next day delivery and a dedicated time slot so I didn’t have to wait in all day. And the price was very competitive. Will definitely be using Kiddies Kingdom again!!"
"I placed an order with kiddies kingdom last year when my granddaughter was born . I was so impressed by the prompt service and the quality of the products I went straight back this year . I had a technical problem while trying to complete my order so rang customer service. The male operative that dealt with my problem was very helpful and very quickly solved the problem. I placed my order at 3pm and all my products were delivered at 9.20 am the next morning -- fantastic service."
"Bought a car seat which was as described and arrived next day. Hassle free and at a very good price"
"Great services. Super quick delivery. Extremely pleased."
"absolutely brilliant my grand daughter sleeps so well in your travel cot for hours i would highly recommend the entire product coat and mattress"
"I am ordering often from KiddiesKingdom and I am very happy with their service. Fast email notifications about order processing,quick delivery and not on last place- good prices.Thank you, keep going"
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.43 based on 84 reviews