Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Mill Street East

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Kiddies Kingdom ?

"Paid for next day delivery had to arrange for someone to be home for delivery of the item never arrived ,called customer service dept to find out why! They said they would call courier and call me back this never happened had to call again was told the person I spoke to earlier was not at his desk but they had left a note for him to call me back this never happened after 2 hours called them back put on hold for 35 mins then they cut me off saying that the office was now closed emailed them twice for a refund for the next day delivery as this never happened no reply from either email the goods did eventually arrive 3 days later but no refund ,80 mins wasted time on these jokers do not waste your money customer service absolute joke"
"Ordered furniture that was offered with free next day delivery; it didn't come next day, which was massively inconvenient. CS couldn't care less. Cowboys."
"I ordered several items from the Baby Style Bordeaux Ash range in mid May, I was given a delivery date of July 2nd. After over a week of no furniture and no contact from Kiddies Kindom I sent 2 emails, both of which were ignored. I phoned their customer service team on the 12th and was advised the my order was delayed until the end of August, they had no explanation for why I was not informed of the delay and their customer service was appalling. No apologies or resolutions were offered. After more phone calls I was told two items would be delivered by the end of July and the rest of my order by mid August. Bearing in mind, I stressed the fact that my baby is due at the end of August and currently have no storage or place for her to sleep. At the beginning of August I phoned them again to enquire as to why my two items hadn't been delivered, I was then told that my order could not be delivered until the end of August. Again the extremely unhelpful customer service department could not offer an explanation for them not contacting me regarding ANOTHER delay. I asked to be put through to a manager and was hung up on THREE times before I eventually spoke to a manager. He informed me that my items would be delivered on the 20th of July and said he would give a 5% refund (£45 is hardly compensation for my order being TWO MONTHS late). Now on the 20th of July I phoned up this morning as I was told I would be contacted by a courier prior to my delivery date, as I had heard nothing I contacted Kiddies Kingdom. I was told they would contact me with an update within half an hour. No update so I phoned again, he was still waiting and would phone back after an hour. Two more hours and I had to phone them back again, they had apparently attempted to call me which is completely untrue as my phone has been on and had full signal. I have now been given another delivery date for the beginning of September. This company is a complete joke, avoid at all costs they are horrendous, have no consideration for the customer and will pass blame at all costs regardless of them not providing any information regarding delays and myself having to contact them EVERY time after a missed delivery date. My baby is now due in a week and everything is packed in plastic boxes awaiting the furniture."
"Outrageously poor service. I ordered two items and received an email stating that one of the items would arrive within 2 days and that there would be a slight delay on the other item as it was out of stock. 10 days later with no sign of either item, I receive another email stating that one item was on longer available and asking if I wanted to choose an alternative. I replied asking for a refund for this item and also enquired about the whereabouts of the item that should have arrived within 2 days. No response. Today, 2 weeks after I placed the order, I 'phoned them. I was on hold for 45 minutes. When the call was finally answered, I was told that if I wanted the remaining item, I would now have to pay postage as my order was now under £50, due to one item being unavailable. They hadn't even posted the item that they had said would be delivered within 2 days. Arrghh. Appalling service. I chose to cancel the order and asked for a refund. I wonder how long that will take."
"I wish I could leave a zero star review as 1 star is far to high! When having to call into this so called company you are on the phone for over 20 minutes before they even answer... must be the high level if complaints they get"
"Awful from start to finish! Ordered a cot, did not arrive. When I contacted them they said "oh it will be delivered tomorrow" it arrived and was so badly damaged but the box was in perfect condition. I was then told I could have a replacement the next day so waited in and nothing arrived I was then lied to that there was nothing in stock, only to be told there was and they would deliver the next day. I've now asked for a full refund and will never use them again! Complete embarrassment!!!"
"Absolute joke .... please don’t waste your time and money buying from here .... appalling service!!"
"If I could give zero star I would. I contacted the company on Thursday last week. I was ordering a cot bed but price changed at checkout despite whst order details showed. I was asked by Omar to send in screenshot which I did. No one came back to me and so I contacted them today- Monday. The chap was extremely unhelpful clearly not interested at all whether I was happy or not or ordered or not. I offered to pay the price they wanted for the cot if they would change the mattress but not willing to do that either. Attitude was couldn't care less. So much for their recorded phone message that says your call is important to them!!! I said I would be leaving an unfavourable review on the website to which he said yeah ok. Not impressed with company at all."
"I contacted kiddies Kingdom before ordering and was assured that they had a guaranteed stock arrangement with the supplier, because of this I placed my order. I then received a very poorly written email to say that my item would be delayed! Not impressed, not impressed at all! I recommend that you do not order from this company!"
"Ordered the baby jogger vue bundle was delivered next day amazing quality and value for money really impressed definitely recommend 👌🏽"
"I ordered a Cybex Aton Q Car Seat from Kiddies Kingdom. When nothing arrived a week later, I was told that they didn't have it in stock. They offered me another colour which they did have in stock and offered a 10% refund which I thought fair and accepted. They then did not get back to me and I had to keep chasin. Eventually they told me the Car seat would be sent out on Tuesday and delivered Wednesday. I arranged for someone to take time off work to be in the house but the delivery never arrived. I told them, and they came back saying they would investigate and come back to me (still no 10% refund). I chased again and they did send the 10% refund and told me the Car Seat would be arriving on Tuesday. I again arranged for someone to be in the house again (taking time off work), but again it was not delivered. Finally after saying I wanted a full refund and order cancelled, they told me that Cybex were moving warehouses and couldn't get stock out. So when they told me that they had another car seat which they would be able to send me in its place, they had lied. Please take my advice and avoid this company. They have caused a lot of stress and lost earnings."
"I saw the East Coast Angelina cot bed on the Kiddies Kingdom website yesterday and today for £199.99 and on the Precious Little Ones website for 147.99, so I applied for the price match through the Kiddies Kingdom website. This would have meant 147.99 minus 15% difference of £7.80. I had a reply email to say the criteria weren't met because the other website didn't have stock - I went on to double check and this was incorrect. So I called the company and waited 42 minutes on hold in a queue. I explained to the man the situation and he confirmed he had found the stock at £199.99 on your website and £147.99 on the Precious Little Ones website. The man said he had spoken to the price match team and they would get back to me via email but wouldn't say what the outcome would be. I received an email shortly after saying that the price match had been granted BUT in the meantime they had gone onto their own website and reduced their own price to £159.99 so that the 15% difference was less!! This practice is is underhand and dishonest. I would strongly recommend going elsewhere, even if it means paying a little more."
"Brought a silvercross travel system paid in full but used a 0Baby10 discount code to save10%..In my case it is was £85 saving. The sale went through. They processed the order and sent confirmation emails, took the money from bank. Told me item was being delivered the following day, again via emails. The courier company also confirmed date. 2 Hours later I received a email from courier to say Kiddies Kingdom had cancelled my order to Ring customer services to find out more. Do rang customer services... After a 30 minute wait I get told I have used a invalid code.?? To recieve my order I need to pay an extra £85 or we kiddies kingdom will cancel my order? Hang on the sale gone through,. I politly explained that i was not at fault and the gentleman on the phone refused to send my order and cancelled my purchase. Now got to wait five days for my refund. Kiddies Kingdom mistake and I'm paying for it. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"Brought a silvercross travel system paid in full but used a 0Baby10 discount code to save10%..In my case it is was £85 saving. The sale went through. They processed the order and sent confirmation emails, took the money from bank. Told me item was being delivered the following day, again via emails. The courier company also confirmed date. 2 Hours later I received a email from courier to say Kiddies Kingdom had cancelled my order to Ring customer services to find out more. Do rang customer services... After a 30 minute wait I get told I have used a invalid code.?? To recieve my order I need to pay an extra £85 or we kiddies kingdom will cancel my order? Hang on the sale gone through,. I politly explained that i was not at fault and the gentleman on the phone refused to send my order and cancelled my purchase. Now got to wait up to five days for my refund. Kiddies Kingdom mistake and I'm paying for it. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"I have to ask for refund of my order, since it was one week late and they even didn’t bother to contact me or answer my email at least..."
"Firstly they sent a courier who said she was unable to lift the furniture as it was too heavy! Then, when the furniture was moved from the van it was evident a box had been completely damaged with two side of the cot inside being completely scraped and damaged. After sending photographic evidence they then demanded more photos of the very same thing, and then I had to chase as a week later we had still heard nothing about a replacement being sent. When this was finally organised at considerable time investment from myself when the delivery came it was a wardrobe not a cot! Terrible service"
"I really hate it when I’m forced to leave a star when kiddies kingdom do not deserve it. I’ve had issue with them from January. They gave me a faulty cot and never believed me which went on for months. I SENT VIDEOS AND PICTURES THAT THEY ASKED AND THEY STILL REFUSED TO BELIVE ME... THEN THEY LIED AGAIN BY SAYING THEY TRIED TO DELIVER BUT THEY HAD OBSTRUCTIONS TO THE ACCES OF MY PROPERTY, AGAIN ANOTHER LIE. I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THEN THEY SAID THE DELIVERY PERSON COULDNT WORK OUT THE DOOR BELL. MY 5 YEAR OLD SON HAS NO PROBLEM, ALL YOU DO IS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PUNCH IN THE NUMBER THEN PRESS THE BELL SIGN.... SIMPLE... I kept telling them our baby was due 1st March so really need the cot as I never wanted my newborn in a Moses basket but had to buy one as I never received the exchange till mid March. Then I was offered good will gesture that I’m still waiting for now. I’ve been speaking to one of the workers and his name is ADAM. HE IS VERY RUDE ARROGANT AND LIES. IVE BEEN WAITING TWO WEEK FOR MY COT TOP CHANGER AND THEY ARE TELLING ME IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER WEEK. THEY DO NOT HAVE THINGS IN STOCK BUT SEEM TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. I HAVE SPOKE TO OBABY DIRCT AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE THE ITEM IN STOCK AND DONT GET WHY THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT, SO AGAIN THEY HAVE LIED. AND THEY TOLD ME THE TWO WEEK DELAY WAS DUE TO LOGISTICS REASONS (what the hell does that mean) ON OBABYS BEHALF. ADAM IS SUCH A LIER. THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO SHOP FROM AND AS I CAN SEE FROM OTHER REVIEWS, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE."
"0 stars - Awful company, we ordered a snuzpod which did not arrive, when we attempted to phone the customer helpline we were on hold for 30 mins, eventually giving up trying to speak to someone. No response to an email enquiring to the pod’s whereabouts, after reading similar reviews online we cancelled our PayPal transaction as we did not think the company seemed trustworthy. Still no apology or response!! Do not waste your time and money."
"Back in February I was looking for bedding set for bedside crib and came across a deal on Kiddies Kingdom website for SnuzPod 3pc Crib Bedding Set - it was £25 when normally they go for £35. So I put together an order and ordered the bedding set, Summer Infant Slumber Buddy and some Muslin Squares. I placed my order on 12/02 and received email next day saying my order will be delivered on or before 27/02. 27th came and no order or an email from company explaining why my order is delayed. So I emailed them on 1st of March asking where my order is. They responded saying that slumber buddy is out of stock(checked their website and it said it is in stock!) and they waiting for more. If I would like I could choose a different one. So I choose a different one and they emailed me back saying that it is also not available(again on website it says it is!). So I called them on 7th of March and said I would like to take slumber buddy off my order and add another bedding set instead. They said it is all fine and took another £5 off me. I asked if everything is in stock that I have ordered and they assured me that my order will be with me next day on 8th of March. I received email saying that order indeed will be delivered on 8th of March. Next day I received another email saying order has not left due to bedding set being out of stock(again on their website it is available to order). So at this point I just had enough. I emailed them and said it is unacceptable to tell me on the previous day that everything is ready for delivery and then next day tell me it is out of stock. I asked them to cancel my order and issue a refund. There was no apology from Kiddies Kingdom once during all this exchange. I just feel like I wasted a lot of time dealing with them. Honestly I don't understand how they can run a business like this. Afterwards I googled reviews on them and was shocked how many other people have been in the same situation with them. I just wish I googled them before I ordered anything from them..."
"Worst company I ever dealt with after BT. Customer service is appalling. Might be good if you have no issues, but trust me if you do, you will regret having purchased from them. Item advertised as next day delivery arrived 1 month later after several phone calls and emails, most of which were either ignores or answered with delivery time frames that were never met. Goods arrived damaged and here I am 3.5 months after purchasing and the issue still not resolved. Would not recommend them even if they offered a product at 1/2 the cost as another retailer. They are cheap for a reason..."
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 1.45 based on 38 reviews