Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy

Over a week
"Appalling customer service with Kiddies Kingdom. An item was listed as in stock on their website. I called up to double check and was told it was in stock and would be with me between 3-5 days. Just informed by a brief email that it's not in stock. No apology offered either in writing or on the phone. Refund only given on request. Terrible."
"AVOID. Cot bed arrived 3 days late. 3 days waiting in for it courtesy of DPD couriers. Bed was in terrible order. Box had been taped back up. Wood was cracked and bits broken. DPD failed to pick up the bed today so another wasted day. 4 in total. Really don't think customer service care. Do yourself a favour and get the products on Amazon. Arrived quickly and not broken!!"
"We purchased the Oyster pram/pushchair & car seat (upgraded to Maxi Cosy) in early March. We were advised delivery could be up to 4 weeks so you can imagine our delight when it arrived within 2 weeks. We did request to be communicated to by email & text because we had noted from reviews this could be a potential problem. We were kept up to date by text & email of expected delivery. Overall a well deserved 5 star experience given the quality of the items we purchased & good communication. Thank you"
"Company refuses to refund unfit for use item even though it’s a risk to child’s safety We bought a car seat from Kiddie’s Kingdom in January this year. The first one we received had a lot of scuffing on it and looked like it had been used, returned and resold to us. We returned that and the replacement arrived which looked brand new. We didn’t install the item straight away as the baby isn’t due for another 4 weeks but I decided to put it in the car this weekend in case of an early arrival. Straight away it was clear the isofix base was unfit for use - there was no stability in the front leg, it could easily be knocked out of position despite all the green safety indicators being on and the base was so loose the seat shakes from side to side when the car is moving. I contacted Kiddies Kingdom immediately and was told that the manufacturer had gone into administration (which I think explains their subsequent behaviour as they won’t be able to get a refund from the supplier) but bizarrely they also told me the product wasn’t compatible with my car and that the responsibility lied with me to check and that no refund would be forthcoming. After supplying them with evidence that it was compatible they then said they were unwilling to accept this despite it coming from the manufacturer’s own website. They then also tried to deny me my statutory rights by claiming that no refunds are due after 30 days even though the product is faulty and therefore not covered by the 30 day limitation. I have already put the payment into dispute with my credit card company and all of these conversations took place on a recorded line so I will be reporting Kiddie’s Kingdom to trading standards."
"Bad bad bad!! Not the buggy but the service of stuff and delivery!! Stuff doesnt care about nothing, rude. First of all delivery was so so so long, and when i want to return my item it costs money!! Company should care how I can return them item!!!"
"When you order on express delivery you do not expect an email to say that it is going to take almost a month for delivery. This is unacceptable. Customer services are also rude."
"Shocking customer service extremely unprofessional staff"
"I ordered a cot bed from this company with a 5-10 day delivery time . Three weeks after my payment was taken the cot arrived damaged. I wasn’t updated of any delays on delivery and had to chase this up twice with them. The staff member I spoke to about the delay was helpful and apologetic and did offer a more expensive alternative as a gesture of goodwill. I declined this as what was offered was a totally different colour and not suitable. The cot bed came with a free mattress which most worrying of all was dangerous ...the instruction manual quite clearly states not to use a mattress with a depth of more than 10cm which this was. This is the reason why I will never use this company or recommend them. Even a free item should be suitable for the cot it’s offered with. I admittedly ordered from Kiddies Kingdom as they were the cheapest, however I have now asked for a refund and will re order from a more reputable company . Hopefully my refund will arrive faster than the cot did."
"Was supposed to be a 2-3 week delivery. Called them twice on the 4th week, each time being told you will be contacted about a delivery time. Had no contact, so i called again to be told they cant deliver it for another 2 weeks. Absolutely useless, if you cant meet your delivery time then dont state it. Customer services was unhelpful, on hold for nearly 20 mins everytime. Got a refund on the end, will definitely not use again and wouldn't recommend them to anyone."
"Customer service unhelpful and rather disorganized. Delivery was delayed and incomplete. I asked to talk to the manager, but he refused to get the call."
"i bought pushchair end of february. now is april and i havent got money and push chair."
"Horrendous do not use this absolutely awful place!!!!!! Worst customer service. Don’t answer the phone or email! 10 months later still waiting on a refund. HORRENDOUS!!! I don’t know how they are still in business!!!!!!!!"
"If you go to trustpillot rewiev you see real review..alot of bad reviews.. They are terrible company.. For me doesn't send carseat adapters and doesn't return my money..ignore all message.. Call... I'm not only one..."
"I haven't received my order. I got a tracking notification and then I was told it was cancelled. Phoned to see what was happening and was told my order was out of stock. How can it be out of stock when the courier told me when it would be delivered?"
"Happy with purchase, very good deals"
"Their website was user friendly, easy to use and for purchasing. The delivery schedule was done by courier and very quick. It made the experience easy when buying a gift for my expecting sister. Not only that, the item I purchased was cheaper than many top brand shops like mothercare. I would def recommend looking to kiddies kingdom when shopping for your little one"
"I ordered this cot for my daughter in preparation for her up coming birth. I ordered Sunday evening it arrived Wednesday, along with messages as to when would be delivered giving an hour slot on the day. Good price, not put together as yet as baby not due until July."
"Great promotions and fast delivery"
"I’m really happy with my purchase. We have same one car chair for over older daughter, and she’s happy. Comfortable and easy to use."
"Great service! Highly recommended!"
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 3.05 based on 178 reviews