Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Mill Street East

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Kiddies Kingdom ?

"Brought a silvercross travel system paid in full but used a 0Baby10 discount code to save10%..In my case it is was £85 saving. The sale went through. They processed the order and sent confirmation emails, took the money from bank. Told me item was being delivered the following day, again via emails. The courier company also confirmed date. 2 Hours later I received a email from courier to say Kiddies Kingdom had cancelled my order to Ring customer services to find out more. Do rang customer services... After a 30 minute wait I get told I have used a invalid code.?? To recieve my order I need to pay an extra £85 or we kiddies kingdom will cancel my order? Hang on the sale gone through,. I politly explained that i was not at fault and the gentleman on the phone refused to send my order and cancelled my purchase. Now got to wait five days for my refund. Kiddies Kingdom mistake and I'm paying for it. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"Brought a silvercross travel system paid in full but used a 0Baby10 discount code to save10%..In my case it is was £85 saving. The sale went through. They processed the order and sent confirmation emails, took the money from bank. Told me item was being delivered the following day, again via emails. The courier company also confirmed date. 2 Hours later I received a email from courier to say Kiddies Kingdom had cancelled my order to Ring customer services to find out more. Do rang customer services... After a 30 minute wait I get told I have used a invalid code.?? To recieve my order I need to pay an extra £85 or we kiddies kingdom will cancel my order? Hang on the sale gone through,. I politly explained that i was not at fault and the gentleman on the phone refused to send my order and cancelled my purchase. Now got to wait up to five days for my refund. Kiddies Kingdom mistake and I'm paying for it. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"I have to ask for refund of my order, since it was one week late and they even didn’t bother to contact me or answer my email at least..."
Kimberley Sanders
Verified Reviewer
"Firstly they sent a courier who said she was unable to lift the furniture as it was too heavy! Then, when the furniture was moved from the van it was evident a box had been completely damaged with two side of the cot inside being completely scraped and damaged. After sending photographic evidence they then demanded more photos of the very same thing, and then I had to chase as a week later we had still heard nothing about a replacement being sent. When this was finally organised at considerable time investment from myself when the delivery came it was a wardrobe not a cot! Terrible service"
Adam From Kiddies Kingdom
Unverified Reviewer
"I really hate it when I’m forced to leave a star when kiddies kingdom do not deserve it. I’ve had issue with them from January. They gave me a faulty cot and never believed me which went on for months. I SENT VIDEOS AND PICTURES THAT THEY ASKED AND THEY STILL REFUSED TO BELIVE ME... THEN THEY LIED AGAIN BY SAYING THEY TRIED TO DELIVER BUT THEY HAD OBSTRUCTIONS TO THE ACCES OF MY PROPERTY, AGAIN ANOTHER LIE. I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THEN THEY SAID THE DELIVERY PERSON COULDNT WORK OUT THE DOOR BELL. MY 5 YEAR OLD SON HAS NO PROBLEM, ALL YOU DO IS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PUNCH IN THE NUMBER THEN PRESS THE BELL SIGN.... SIMPLE... I kept telling them our baby was due 1st March so really need the cot as I never wanted my newborn in a Moses basket but had to buy one as I never received the exchange till mid March. Then I was offered good will gesture that I’m still waiting for now. I’ve been speaking to one of the workers and his name is ADAM. HE IS VERY RUDE ARROGANT AND LIES. IVE BEEN WAITING TWO WEEK FOR MY COT TOP CHANGER AND THEY ARE TELLING ME IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER WEEK. THEY DO NOT HAVE THINGS IN STOCK BUT SEEM TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. I HAVE SPOKE TO OBABY DIRCT AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE THE ITEM IN STOCK AND DONT GET WHY THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT, SO AGAIN THEY HAVE LIED. AND THEY TOLD ME THE TWO WEEK DELAY WAS DUE TO LOGISTICS REASONS (what the hell does that mean) ON OBABYS BEHALF. ADAM IS SUCH A LIER. THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO SHOP FROM AND AS I CAN SEE FROM OTHER REVIEWS, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE."
"0 stars - Awful company, we ordered a snuzpod which did not arrive, when we attempted to phone the customer helpline we were on hold for 30 mins, eventually giving up trying to speak to someone. No response to an email enquiring to the pod’s whereabouts, after reading similar reviews online we cancelled our PayPal transaction as we did not think the company seemed trustworthy. Still no apology or response!! Do not waste your time and money."
"Back in February I was looking for bedding set for bedside crib and came across a deal on Kiddies Kingdom website for SnuzPod 3pc Crib Bedding Set - it was £25 when normally they go for £35. So I put together an order and ordered the bedding set, Summer Infant Slumber Buddy and some Muslin Squares. I placed my order on 12/02 and received email next day saying my order will be delivered on or before 27/02. 27th came and no order or an email from company explaining why my order is delayed. So I emailed them on 1st of March asking where my order is. They responded saying that slumber buddy is out of stock(checked their website and it said it is in stock!) and they waiting for more. If I would like I could choose a different one. So I choose a different one and they emailed me back saying that it is also not available(again on website it says it is!). So I called them on 7th of March and said I would like to take slumber buddy off my order and add another bedding set instead. They said it is all fine and took another £5 off me. I asked if everything is in stock that I have ordered and they assured me that my order will be with me next day on 8th of March. I received email saying that order indeed will be delivered on 8th of March. Next day I received another email saying order has not left due to bedding set being out of stock(again on their website it is available to order). So at this point I just had enough. I emailed them and said it is unacceptable to tell me on the previous day that everything is ready for delivery and then next day tell me it is out of stock. I asked them to cancel my order and issue a refund. There was no apology from Kiddies Kingdom once during all this exchange. I just feel like I wasted a lot of time dealing with them. Honestly I don't understand how they can run a business like this. Afterwards I googled reviews on them and was shocked how many other people have been in the same situation with them. I just wish I googled them before I ordered anything from them..."
"Worst company I ever dealt with after BT. Customer service is appalling. Might be good if you have no issues, but trust me if you do, you will regret having purchased from them. Item advertised as next day delivery arrived 1 month later after several phone calls and emails, most of which were either ignores or answered with delivery time frames that were never met. Goods arrived damaged and here I am 3.5 months after purchasing and the issue still not resolved. Would not recommend them even if they offered a product at 1/2 the cost as another retailer. They are cheap for a reason..."
"Terrible service. Placed an order for a car seat on January 28 and got a confirmation that it will be delivered on or before 12th February. A message received on 8th February that the delivery has been delayed and was given a new delivery date of 19th. Having contacted the customer service today, the only information to get out is that the delivery is further delayed to 24th. Not sure if it will ever get delivered. STAY AWAY from Kiddies Kingdom."
"Everyone knows how time is precious when you have a newborn, and a kids shop should know this more than anyone. However this place manages to waste so much of my time.... Made me wait for over a week for delivery for a baby carrier. Eventually phoned to see what was happening and was told it was to be sent to me the next day. Received emails and shipment notifications. All good. Next morning received an email that the item that was due to be despatched was more expensive than what I’d bought, and I’d have to wait for another two weeks for delivery. No apologies, no offering of a solution, no courtesy phone call; nothing. When I suggested they honour my purchase and just send me a carrier I was basically told to get lost. Terrible customer service and bought a product from them they don’t even stock. Huge thumbs down, big time wasters."
"Absolutely appalling customer service!! No communication when my car seat bundle did not arrive on multiple occasions when promised, no compromise when they repeatedly got it wrong and eventually no car seat or refund as yet! DO NOT BUY from here!!"
"I ordered my daughters furniture the wardrope door had a deep scratch on it, i contacted them straight away they passed on the pictures to the relevant department and today i received a wardrope door they never even said they were going to do it they just 'done' it ! Super super service . Definitely recommend this company! Thank You"
Malc Bowkett
Verified Reviewer
"Found getting the right car seat and linked buggie for my expected grandchild was a real hornets nest. Read up on "Which" and got as much info as possible, then started to shop around at several showrooms. Found "Kiddies Kingdom" by far the best showroom and when comparing online prices, they kept coming out on top. Also they have price matching!! The proprietor, Hanif, had excellent knowledge ( most shop assistants didn't ) and was very friendly. Visit the website, it's packed with info, but if it's near enough to you, call in and see for yourseves. Highly recommended."
"Just purchased 2 new car seats for our 2 middle children from Kiddies Kingdom. The order process was very easy. We were kept up to date by email and was given an hour delivery slot on the day of delivery which meant we werent hanging about waiting. Kiddies Kingdom also offer a price match promise where if you find it cheaper elsewhere you can fill in an online form providing a link to wherever you have found it cheaper abd they will match that price plus give you a further 15% back on the difference which is an absolutely fantastic service. Very impressed with the whole experience."
"Absolutely hideous customer service. I ordered a car seat and given an option to deliver it on Sat for an extra £30 . They charged me £30 and I received an email on Friday evening to say car seat will be delivered in 10 days!!!! When speaking to the customer service , the man serving me had a terrible attitude !! Save yourself the trouble and rather go elsewhere ! Never again"
Dr. JH. Byrne
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered an Obaby Cotbed Mattress and matching cotbed. When it was shipped the cotbed mattress arrived bent as it was only protected by a thin black plastic cover. I have called numerous times to get a replacement sent but they have yet to reply or make a decision even when on the phone. Highly disorganized company and unprofessional customer service. I would not recommend using them and would go with a more reliable company as they ignore any issues with their products."
"Absolutely disgusting. Considering majority of their clients are pregnant women this company could not be more ignorant and could not care less. I ordered a travel system, barely got them to arrange a collection for a return and now they have told me no refund will be given as I've received the order twice?!? What a joke of a company. Dont buy anything from this company unless you want to be stressed and we all know stress is baby's worst enemy!!!"
"Uncaring unhelpful company disgusted with the service"
"I'm very unhappy with this company. Ordered a travel system almost a month ago delivery indicated for early April 2017 still not delivered, I'm having to chase Kiddies Kingdom as baby due anytime now and will need the car seat when we leave hospital. The company does not bother to advise customers or advise of any delays or issues. They have not responded to my emails - I've had to keep ringing for updates. Very poor service I will not be using them again ... Buyer beware!"
"Ordered two car seats online, had email to say they had been dispatched and should arrive next day, two weeks later and still no car seats! I have tried to call several times to speak to their customer service department, however the wait is at least 20 mins to get through!"
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 1.50 based on 26 reviews