Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
Very quick delivery and very pleased with my purchase
Super product and delivery was so quick. Was kept well informed and would definitely order from Kiddies Kingdom again.
Very impressed with the quick delivery despite the Coronavirus situation!
Brilliant essy to order received within 24 hours . Would highly recommend
Ordered a Pram combination had a few problems with my order but Charlotte in customer service was excellent and sorted straight away . Great service
We have ordered with Kiddies Kingdom before and it was great. This order has been the complete opposite. We ordered a pram which was advertised as available with next day delivery. It’s now a week later and we still don’t have our pram. We have contacted Kiddies Kingdom who have told us it has been ready for dispatch and would be delivered the next day three times. We have also been sent details from DPD telling us that they’re waiting for our parcel to arrive with them, so it never left the kiddies kingdom warehouse, which again, is not what we were told on separate occasions. They have finally told us today that it is now not available and won’t be until the end of July. Not sure where our pram has gone? Very disappointing.
Worth the money, purchasing online is more risky than you think , I was scared when I receive the item not to be what expected especially it was on sale, but as soon as I opened the box found out that it worth more than I paid , very good quality , easy to assemble just loved , only one thing is that for someone who wants small buggies this is quite big but for me is good . Absolutely recommend to buy.
Quick and easy purchase, adequate price
I haven't used the 3 in 1 travel system yet as my baby isn't due until july .. but what an awesome price and great timing for delivery.
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and great price!
Great service! I am very happy with my Cosatto travel system purchase! Affordable price and everything is as described on the website. Fantastic communication, too - I was being kept informed on every step of the shipment/delivery process and the packages arrived even earlier than the anticipated delivery date. Thank you!
Excellent service, fast and efficient delivery.
Excellent service, cannot fault anything. Three emails within one day, confirmation, processed and then due for delivery the next day. Extremely pleased.
Quick delivery and competitive pricing. I read some negative comments to worry me but my experience was all good.
poor communication, wrong item received and struggling to send back and gain refund for wrong item. would not buy anything from this site again still waiting return postage for wrong item to be paid and a refund to be processed.
I have ordered a few items from them, one arrived on time, the other didn’t arrived at all. I’m trying to get in touch with the customer service, but they just ignore me. Order was placed on the 2nd of July and toady is 22nd and I haven’t heard anything from them. So if you need something urgently do not order from them.
Great website Easy to use Great prices
Terrible company !! DO NOT USE !! Ordered a car seat that we needed urgently. Website requested it was in stock and paid £30 for next day delivery. Received e-mail confirmation and 30 mins later advised it was no-longer in stock. ZERO response to e-mail. Been over a week now. Disgraceful !!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
Ordered some items online - took ages to arrive and they kept bumping the delivery date. Arrived in January and a rocker I bought for £80 fell apart (the mobile snapping, falling and hitting my son). The base also fell apart meaning I had to secure it with electrical tape. Notified them in April (four months after delivery) that it was broken. Keep putting off resolving it - didn't get back to me for a month and said its not their responsibility to fix it. I had to remind them that items are covered by a 6 month protection - this is black and white consumer law. Now because they have stalled getting back to me regarding a resolution they are saying its over the 6 months. It is not over the six months - its still only 5 months. However I reported the issue 4 months in. I wouldn't waste my money there. Im prepared to take this further out of sheer principle.
I purchased a silver cross 11 piece travel system, it said 5-10 days delivery.. after no contact for over a week I emailed and they said it would be dispatched early July... baby due in June! 😳 after several emails, they finally replied and said they would refund me... still waiting on the refund after a week 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think this company can operate during this pandemic, so to save you any stress, I would give it a miss!
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.86 based on 382 reviews