Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Preena Betts
Great service, good price and helpful. Will use again.
Very easy to deal with, good communication and no problems at all so far.
Asked for advice and got advised the best product for my project. Delivery was quick. Overall a great company to purchase from with great communication.
Top firm, highly recommended. I ordered some bulk gravel bags online. The price was great, delivery was quick, and communication was excellent. The driver managed to get the gravel into my back garden which was much appreciated!
Easy to use site, found what I needed and ordered with no issues. Paid by phone the next day. Great service thanks.
Great service
No stress with delivery. Just dropped off as I asked. Perfect condition and really good quality
prompt friendly service
An excellent delivery service , prompt and keep you informed of days and times etc
Great service & product, thank you.
I have been a customer of KBM for many years, making cash purchases at the counter of the Forres branch. A recent need for a mix of timber and sheet materials led me to use KBM’s online web ordering system. This worked particularly well as some items had to be brought over from Keith and assembled into one load, thus saving me multiple delivery charges. I found the process of online ordering very straightforward and will continue to use this method in future. Ordering online does not preclude direct contact with the staff of KBM who are always helpful in providing information on stock and availability. Altogether from ordering to delivery a positive experience.
The online ordering process was very easy to use and the personal contact via email was most welcome and not common. Delivery was excellent example of customer focused business and everyone was very helpful and kind. I'd highly recommend Keith Bulders Merchants for your needs big and small. We'll done! 5 Stars totally deserved. Thank you so much. Terry.
KBM in Forres are amazing. Evenso my collecting of the wood was delayed, when I went down they were most helpful. I had to cut down the wood to make it fit into my car ... I started and the lads came up to me and asked if I needed help 🙏 They then took over and my wood was packed into my car 😃 They are amazing 🤩
Ordered online and picked up at arranged time convenient to me .
Very helpful with our style of Summerhouse. Due to restrictions all done over phone and internet from start to finish.
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Great service and excellent communication.
First time ordering from Keith builders, can only say from ordering to delivery everyone was polite, was easy to order and kept me upto date on order, can't thank the driver who delivered to us he was so nice despite having issues delivering to us as cars parked on bend ment he couldn't get lorry through, but he was patient and eventually got his lorry round to complete delivery.
Keith Builders 5 star review on 30th April 2021 Keith Builders 5 star review on 30th April 2021 Keith Builders 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Great website shop and rapid contact when order ready. I also got advice where they phoned to say it was ready to collect and added a roll of DPC to my order, which all happened within 24 hrs.
Excellent service, simple online ordering, delivery of 2 x bulk bags of gravel on time and to the precise spot I required.
Great service from start to finish and delivery faster than expected. Would recommend!
Keith Builders is rated 4.84 based on 294 reviews