Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Not offered 5 stars as no call/notification to say when purchases would be delivered
Prompt service with little fuss. Good communication with the customer. I would highly recommend.
I ordered wood cladding. I was very happy with the quality of the product and the service and delivery of the product was excellent. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service, courtesy Delivery Driver who went out his way to help. Excellent service. Would highly recommend
Great service & one that can be trusted! Professional, efficient , reliable and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!
Excellent services friendly staff very helpful
Order was delivered very quickly after being placed online. Would buy again.
Quick efficient service. Friendly helpful drivers
Excellent professional service.Very helpfull in getting the required product to me.
First class service from start to delivery , excellent.
Our first purchase of smokeless coal from Jeff at Kieth builders went swimmingly. Delivery was made on a date that suited and the driver dropped the pallet in the perfect place for us to move it later on
very prompt service and best deal i could get Nationally from a local firm for box profile roofing. less than a week from order to delivery - prefect. The driver even helped offload as overhead powerlines prevented use of crane. thanks!
Had been looking for garden sleepers for a garden project, checked several local and national company websites, when I found Keith Builder Merchants. Their website was so user friendly and easy to use. Their treated garden sleepers were very reasonably priced compared to the other websites I had checked. I was delighted to find that they would deliver the 50 miles to Aberdeen for a small additional charge. I received immediate confirmation that my order had been received. Received another email advising that my order was being prepared, then a telephone call to arrange a suitable delivery date. On arrival I found the sleepers to be of good quality and as described on the website. I received a first class service from KBM and would happily use them again.
Easy ordering, fast delivery and quality timber - Perfect!
I have been using the KBM since they opened in Forres around 1999 I have always found them to be a helpful friendly team.
Easy site to visit and order from. Had what I wanted and simple delivery . good service all round. I would normally go there in person but this is the next best thing.
Bought some sleepers (on offer) for a raised bed. Excellent service, assistance and product. Will definitely visit KBM for any additional DIY needs.
Easy to order, delivered within a few days with own driver. Now turned into some planters. I wonder if they sell topsoil ?
Fast delivery as ordered -perfect
Brilliant service, received on the nominated day. As a home DIY person I wasn’t sure if they would deliver such a small amount but thankfully they did. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Keith Builders is rated 4.87 based on 421 reviews