Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Bought some sleepers (on offer) for a raised bed. Excellent service, assistance and product. Will definitely visit KBM for any additional DIY needs.
Easy to order, delivered within a few days with own driver. Now turned into some planters. I wonder if they sell topsoil ?
Fast delivery as ordered -perfect
Brilliant service, received on the nominated day. As a home DIY person I wasn’t sure if they would deliver such a small amount but thankfully they did. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Hello, I have had a very positive experience buying timber from Keith builders; this has been so through the whole process from buying online at a very competitive price, being courteously advised by mail on the status of my order and to finally collecting it. The timber is good quality too! Thank you.
I called and found all the advice about how much gravel I needed. Staff were really helpful. Delivery to Aberdeen was arranged for a few days later. I subsequently had to change the delivery and staff again were great. Really good prices and product is top quality. Would highly recommend and nice to use local firm.
Keith’s builders produce was as hoped and of an excellent standard, delivery was on time the guy dropping off the items was friendly and extremely helpful I will certainly use them again Tom Harrison (kintessack)
Goods ordered and paid via Paypal - ready for collection the very next morning. Within 15 minutes arrival for collection we were loaded and ready for onward travel. Superb Service. Charlie
Easy transaction. Easy access and parking. The boys on-site were first class.
Quick delivery by a lovely driver,couldn’t fault service,thank you.
Easy order, pickup and good product
Website easy to use, no ordering issues & delivered earlier than expected, delivery driver curtious & respectful, can highly recommend
Ordered a ton of aggregates, phone was answered promptly for the order.Received a phone call to advise me on the delivery date and time which happened exactly as planned.Very efficient company and staff.
Well stocked, helpful staff
My query re delivery costs was answered promptly, the prices were good and it was easy to order online. After ordering I was quickly contacted with details of the next delivery date to my area but I was also asked if I needed the product (2 bulk bags of gravel) any sooner, which I didn't. The bags of gravel were delivered and left on the grass at the front of my house, as requested, without any issues. Excellent service from start to finish!
Goods delivered promptly, with very pleasant and helpful wagon driver, who placed the bags of stones where I wanted them. Very good service.
From ordering to delivery nothing was a hassle for these guys :) 😃 and the longer decking boreds have just saved alot off wood butchering haha , thanks again
Prompt and professional delivery.
Quick delivery, great price, good quality chuckles. Two bags have transformed the front of our house…and stopped the weeds!
The Gravel I ordered was supposed to be delivered between 5-10 days arrived in 3 days, which was great and the driver was very helpful and delivered my order exactly where i wanted them too and I would certainly use them again in the near future
Keith Builders is rated 4.86 based on 405 reviews