Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Good price and fast delivery. Unfortunately colour of profile sheet not what was listed.
Paying for the decking we ordered online was less than satisfactory and we landed up with a credit payment system with LAYBUY which was not what we intended and is a minor nuisance! It would have been far simpler if we'd been able to order on the phone direct with yourselves and paid with card over the phone .
Bought one of the decking packs online ,fairly easy and straightforward transaction, It's a shame you haven't responded to my other online inquirys regarding pricing of materials, bought loafs of timber last year from KBM always had a good stock and delivery wasn't an issue, unfortunately this year it appears no one is interested in picking up emails from work I'm busy pricing
A bit disappointing with every time when Keith Builders dropped the doors for me they never called just dropped right in front of the house and 3 doors I got there were damages but I was very happy when they came to pick up the damaged doors all the guys were very helpful. It would be nice if they do the same on the delivery day.
I did get 1 purchase online. However during the yr, i have tried to order various things that arent listed on your website but know you stock. Having been unable to contact you iv had to go elsewhere. My dad and partner also. Sorry but you have lost a lot of business due to things not listed on the web.
Product was delivered on time but sadly despite telling the driver 3 times that he wouldn’t get his lorry down our track, and that we would meet him at the end to collect , he came down the track and whilst trying to reverse out , he knocked down my neighbours fence . Keith builders were told about it and did put the fence right .
Delivered items, but one of them was wrong, replaced said item, but didn't take away incorrect product.
If I remember right staff fobbed me off, maybe they were to busy. In general I like KBM.
The main issue with the site was the limited number of items listed as available to order through this method. All the main items were available to order such as timber, plaster board, sheet materials etc but if you needed smaller items like hardware or paint they were missing on the site. I haven't looked recently so maybe it's improved.
Keith Builders is rated 4.87 based on 419 reviews