Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Not offered 5 stars as no call/notification to say when purchases would be delivered
Website easy to use, no ordering issues & delivered earlier than expected, delivery driver curtious & respectful, can highly recommend
Very happy with the order, driver was very helpful in putting the bags where i requested .It could be more helpful if you stated AM or PM but will be ordering some chippings.
The service was good and the materials provided were also of a good standard. Delivery was on time as well. Would recommend them.
Date of delivery needs to be notified a bit better. Driver delivered early which was great and placed goods as near to where they were needed.
Generally happy with your service however prior to purchase I requested straight lengths of the timber and when I contacted you there was no reply to my comment out of the 16 pieces I ordered 3 were bowed therefore I had to work around this
Great value for money delivered on time infact was early
I have used Keith Builders many times in the past but this was the first time during the pandemic. From initial order to delivery I was updated on a regular basis. When the delivery came I offered to assist the driver ( who was very courteous) but he assured me he would manage and placed the materials where I had asked him too.
Helpful service and kept well informed when delivery was taking place
Courteous and efficient
Online service is great for ordering. A little disappointing that the wrong lengths delivered knowingly, without prior knowledge. Rectified quickly with correct lengths swapped over. Would use again.
Website order was easy and straight forward my only problem was that the bags of stones were correct colours of stones already on drive which I was pleased with as trying to get same match has been an issue however were a larger grade/size which I would have noticed if had shopped in person which meant I had to clear an area of original stones and put new stones in that area and moved original ones in other part of drive. The idea was to supplement what was there as over time they shift and bare patches happen. Service and delivery was great but the above was the only issue Regards George
Excellent service. Friendly sales person. Will certainly buy from them again - no problem.
helpful guys who do their best to supply what we need
Brilliant firm friendly, easy brilliant to deal with.
Good service from knowledgeable staff. Thank you.
Once we knew how to find and use website we found it easy to order materials. The follow up contact and delivery were very convenient.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery despite trying covid circumstances , would definitely use again but delivery charges really require substantial order size .
As usual KBM continue to be helpful and responsive in these difficult (COVID) times. Good prices and speedy delivery - Well done
I ordered some rolls of imitation lead flashing online. I was working on the Forres area but had to go to Keith to fetch them. When I arrived you didn’t have any in stock. I was offered some alternatives but they were significantly more expensive. Thankfully it was negotiated that they would be provided at the same price as the ones I had ordered, so it all worked out ok in the end.
Keith Builders is rated 4.87 based on 422 reviews