Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
Ordered Range Cooker from John Lewis who contracts delivery and installation to yourselves. I did not want installation only delivery however you could not deliver after 15:00 on a Wednesday or after 13:00 on a Friday. You were not prepared to find alternative ways of delivery so I had no option but to cancel order. John Lewis were no help either. You need to specify that you are not able to deliver after 15:00 on. Wednesday or after 13:00 on a Friday. 1 star rating is 1 Star too many from me.
The two installers were very prompt and efficient.They did a very good job
Ryan & Danny were excellent in the execution of my Smeg cooker delivery. We don’t have easy access at all but they got the cooker in effectively and with no fuss. I really appreciated their professional and friendly manner. Absolutely the best service I have had from a delivery company so far. Thank you for making it totally stress free.
Kim and Simon went above and beyond to make sure my cooker fitting went well despite the appliance having missing parts and having to wait for me to do the school run! They sorted it all out all problems fantastically! Highly recommended!
Appliance arrived with big dent on side so would not accept.
The Kaboodle Installation Team were not skilled enough or tooled to install a replacement Induction Hob in an exiting kitchen work top. The house had been without a working Hotpoint Hob for 2 weeks so I accepted a partial fitment. I am seeking another company at my expense to complete the job. The wiring prevents the Kitchen draws shutting, the Hob was not siliconed in situ and the fixing screws could not be attached. The Hob is effectively loose.

Take away point for potential Kaboodle customers is beware that in my experience Kaboodle accept appliance tasks that they do not have the capability to install and left me the customer with a partial and temporary solution. The Kaboodle Installation team phoned ahead of time turned up on time, and were polite.
The delivery men were very pleasant, but shortly after they had left we noticed that there was dog mess all over our kitchen floor that had come from one of the men's boots. When you go into someone's house you should take care. Also I don't think they levelled my we fridge up very well.
Unsurpassed Delivery Excellence. The team arrived on time, completed an expert job with absolutely no issues. The crew used a body harness to carry the heavy fridge/freezer which I have never seen before and this allowed easy carriage along a narrow corridor. I cannot recommend them more highly.
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mark & Luke we’re professional, helpful and very nice. Thank you so much.
Mark & Luke we’re professional, helpful and very nice. Thank you so much.
I purchased a new fully integrated dishwasher from Marks Electrical and the installation was done by a team from Kaboodle. I was actually dreading it due to previous experiences of fitters from the usual home appliance companies. The Kaboodle team called as they agreed to advise of them arriving. Upon arrival they were wearing masks and assesed the removal of the old appliance and promptly got to work. The team of two communicated well with each other and were positive throughout. Not the usual huffing and puffing! They even made a slight adjustment by trimming the plinth and started a programme to check it was working correctly before cleaving. They even wiped up water leaked from the old machine when taking it through the hallway. If only the consumer was able to call Kaboodle directly.....
Highly recommend the team who delivered to me today in SW19.
everything about our purchase from marks electrical seemed efficient. it took longer than we thought-and had been told- to get the fitting (one week delay by me included) and the booking was inefficient - with multiple phone calls to book, and multiple identical safety phone checks.
The actual fitting was one of the worst household events ive ever known.
the workmen left all the doors open on a cold day - I seemed to spend all day trying to keep them shut.....
they treated our house like a building site - which they owned!
firstly they weren't going to fit the cooker because it was under a recessed window. this was checked, and they started.
they then did tests - which they said showed a gas leak - and eventually turned off and condemned our boiler - making me sign forms and sticking labels on it....
the next day I got a very efficient and polite Corgi engineer (costing me £144.00) to check the system - as I didn't trust the fitters- and it passed fully with no adjustment, and no advisories! The boiler was safe and we'd had a very cold and worrying night!
they did fit the cooker, and left the house with it working and both ovens going to burn them off....
BUT they had scratched the side of the range (it doesn't show in place as its on the side and I didn't see it til later).
they didn't level the cooker, which was raised at the front - and only 3 of the 8 legs even touching the ground - so i had to correct this myself.
They didn't leave a gap of one cm at the sides as in the manual (and there was no restriction at one end as i'd removed a unit), and because of this and because it wasn't levelled, part of one side of the frame was in contact with the wooden unit next to it, and its blistered the recently painted paintwork onto the front of the unit.
I signed to say it was done, but I didn't check levels, or the gap (should you have to?).
The whole thing was unsatisfactory, and I'd never use them again.
Additionally I had to spend £144.00 above their fitting costs to get the gas supply and boiler checked by a competent Corgi registered supplier.

It was a bad experience.....
Considering difficult times .. fitting engineers were very courteous, tidy and efficient. I would recommend Kaboodle to any of my friends ...10 out of 10
Very disappointed with the service.

I bought a Miele fridge freezer direct and kaboodle was due to install it.

First excuse was that they not receive the appliance from Miele I spoke to Miele and they said it had been dispatched.

Two weeks later I got fed up and sent Miele an email asking about my fridge freezer. Few minutes later kaboodle rang to arrange an installation. On the day of installation I rang in the morning to confirm and the operator said that it will be installed today.

At 10am I receive a call saying the installation will not take place due to unforeseen circumstances. The earliest they can do will be Friday pm. Not giving me a time as you can understand I have a child to pick up so the afternoon slot is no good for me.

I have taken two day of work for the installation.

Very very poor service
Jake and Bradie your delivery lads rang 30 minutes prior to delivery to let me know they were on their way, they also checked whether there was any special needs to the delivery so they were aware before they arrived. They arrived promptly, unwrapped the item for me and explained what all the extra packages were that came with the cooker. They were very quick and very polite. Thanks lads
Ryan & Bradie arrived well within time slot. They installed the range cooker very quickly with a minimum of fuss. I would highly recommend Kaboodle. Thank you very much!
Just had Steve and Steve to supply and fit a Belling fridge this morning. They have been brilliant and speedy, but very careful and thorough. Excellent
Very impressed by the two Steves who came to replace our Fridge/Freezer. They appeared very professional in their approach were extremely friendly and clearly wanted to do a good job which they did.
Kaboodle were really helpful and friendly. The John Lewis delivered the oven and there were a few dents on the side of it after unpacking. The Kaboodle people arrived when promised and worked as quickly as possible to install our new gas oven. They were happy to talk through the work they were doing, so you knew what you had paid for. They were easy to contact and helpful in their responses. Very happy with the customer service and delivery, thank you Kaboodle!
Having purchased a semi-integrated dishwasher from Miele, Kaboodle sent two fitters (Steve and Steve) who arrived as previously announced and took great care over removing the old Bosch appliance and installing the new one. This was not an easy task. They were very efficient and explained what they were doing. The panel, which they removed from the front of the Bosch dishwasher, now fits better than ever before. We couldn't have wished for better service and we are very satisfied with the final result. Many thanks!
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 887 reviews