Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
Had a Bosch dishwasher installed (13th Jan.)the fitters were George and IBS. Arrived on time following their initial phone call.
Installed and tested within 35 mins. Removed old appliance as arranged.
All in all a very satisfactory experience.
The guys were polite efficient and I was impressed with their professionalism.
Highly recommend Kaboodle and their staff.
My goodness! The collection of our old dual fuel Rangemaster, delivery and installation of our new dual fuel Rangemaster was excellent. The call to tell us the delivery time was very helpful, delivery was on time and the installation engineers were polite, professional and worked well together to ensure our new cooker was carefully installed and working. It was a pleasure to have such excellent service. Thank you.
Absolutely great service, two gentlemen extremely polite and very respectful professional- used dust sheets fast and efficient worked really cleanly Etc
Oh love the fridge BTW
Two young men, Micah and Brodie, arrived exactly at the time they had offered in a prior call. They were polite and extremely efficient. The fitter knew exactly what to do and was courteous in explaining his actions throughout. Both wore masks and were extremely safety conscious. Excellent service.
Very professional service. Very pleased.
Prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly installation team.
Tom and Jordan were very professional when they installed my range cooker. Really helpful, clean tidy and COVID aware.
everything about our purchase from marks electrical seemed efficient. it took longer than we thought-and had been told- to get the fitting (one week delay by me included) and the booking was inefficient - with multiple phone calls to book, and multiple identical safety phone checks.
The actual fitting was one of the worst household events ive ever known.
the workmen left all the doors open on a cold day - I seemed to spend all day trying to keep them shut.....
they treated our house like a building site - which they owned!
firstly they weren't going to fit the cooker because it was under a recessed window. this was checked, and they started.
they then did tests - which they said showed a gas leak - and eventually turned off and condemned our boiler - making me sign forms and sticking labels on it....
the next day I got a very efficient and polite Corgi engineer (costing me £144.00) to check the system - as I didn't trust the fitters- and it passed fully with no adjustment, and no advisories! The boiler was safe and we'd had a very cold and worrying night!
they did fit the cooker, and left the house with it working and both ovens going to burn them off....
BUT they had scratched the side of the range (it doesn't show in place as its on the side and I didn't see it til later).
they didn't level the cooker, which was raised at the front - and only 3 of the 8 legs even touching the ground - so i had to correct this myself.
They didn't leave a gap of one cm at the sides as in the manual (and there was no restriction at one end as i'd removed a unit), and because of this and because it wasn't levelled, part of one side of the frame was in contact with the wooden unit next to it, and its blistered the recently painted paintwork onto the front of the unit.
I signed to say it was done, but I didn't check levels, or the gap (should you have to?).
The whole thing was unsatisfactory, and I'd never use them again.
Additionally I had to spend £144.00 above their fitting costs to get the gas supply and boiler checked by a competent Corgi registered supplier.

It was a bad experience.....
Friendly, efficient and helpful
No updates from customer service, chased multiple times, asked to escalate, got no response. Over a month with no oven and just fobbed off at every opportunity. No idea when installation might happen, but dreading christmas with no oven.
Friendly pair of delivery men, turned up nice and early and installed my cooker.
Guys arrived exactly when stated and it was an early start. They were very polite and efficient getting stuck in straight away. The price was great cause it was free. Very pleased with their work and service.
The installation of our cooker hood by Tom and Jordan was excellent.
We had a new Rangemaster Range cooker installed this morning and my old one taken away. We were delighted with the proffessional friendly service that we recieved from Micah and Bradie. We can't praise them enough for the service we recieved. They lifted the huge cookers on a sling so there was no fear of them scratching the floor. Also very Covid aware. Gloves, masks etc.
Micah and Bradie delivered and installed my SMEG cooker and took away my old cooker today and were fantastic. Really helpful, professional and polite. Many thanks.
After experiencing the problems with John Lewis and the 1st oven it’s was very satisfying to get the service I did from the 2 men ( Andy & Steve ) very helpful, professional, polite and Quick.
They took the rubbish to 👍
Thanks
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 873 reviews