Kaboodle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle

How would you rate Kaboodle?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"This morning Steve (white coffee no sugar) and Steve (white coffee 2 sugars) collected my broken fridge and delivered a new fridge at the time they said they were going to come. They stayed long enough to make sure the fridge was functioning and did it all with minimum fuss and smiles."
Tessa Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Ryan and Lee were polite, fast and efficient. Highly recommended! This is the very first review I have ever written. Tessa Thompson."
Elaine Allison
Unverified Reviewer
"Phoned to say they were on their way, made contact found out where the items had to be stored, delivered the items to the right place and off they went. Nothing seemed to be too much effort . Ryan and Lee, pleasant lads."
"Steve and Steve were very friendly, very willing and very efficient. Brilliant service."
Miss JA Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"My experience with the delivery and installation team specifically James & George was very professionally executed. It was an early morning call and they were customer focused. Everything was explained to me, they were very respectful towards me and my home. They also cleared up all debris, in a way that left me wondering was the cooker miraculously sent naked. Their language was appropriate with no hint of text or smutty vocabulary. I have to thank both James & George you are champions for Kaboodle leaving me feeling like a customer with personal shopping assistants. Kind regards Miss Johnson 😇"
Mr T In Bristol
Verified Reviewer
"Ryan and Lee were so helpful. As they were replacing a faulty item they took time and care to check the best way to remove it. They unpacked the new appliance and inspected it before very carefully carrying it in. In order to do this they needed to remove an interior door. This was done without fuss or mess and was refitted straight after. They removed all the interior tape and packaging from the appiance and checked it was working before leaving. They were so polite and helpful."
Elaine Carter
Unverified Reviewer
"Delivery arrived on time - both delivery men were polite, professional and courteous. My cooker was installed quickly and without fuss. They had time to listen to my inquiries and asked if there was anything else they could do. The packing was cleared and everything left tidy."
Elaine Carter
Mrs P Stevens
Verified Reviewer
"The service offered by Kaboodle is absolutely five star. Starting with the initial communication from Julie Holtom ,who organised everything to fit around our personal diaries, and ending with the first class delivery and installation of our new cooker , the service has been excellent. The fitters were fantastic - professional, friendly and such perfectionists. They made sure that the task ran so smoothly. This was our first experience of the Kaboodle service and we would not hesitate to highly recommend Kaboodle as a perfect solution. Thank you very much."
Margaret Humphreys
Unverified Reviewer
"Your guys were very pleasant professional helpful informative young men. They made me feel very comfortable in my own home. Nothing was too much trouble. They called to let me know approximate time of arrival, also clean tidy respectful workers. Thank you James and Reece."
"Pawel and Scott did a great job fitting new and removing old washing machine. Pawel called me 30 minutes in advance of their arrival. They were polite and efficient."
Mr & Mrs Edbrooke
Verified Reviewer
"Ryan & lee we’re fantastic. First class installation. All packing removed. A good job done."
Paul Donnelly
Verified Reviewer
"Guys who arrived were polite and professional, very happy with the service."
Linda Plowman
Verified Reviewer
"Ryan & Lee delivered my new Mercury cooker. I knew when to expect them and they were professional and friendly. I’m extremely pleased with the installation service. Fantastic!"
"Following several failed attempts by Bosch engineers to fix my fridge, Steve and Steve diagnosed the problem and I now have a working fridge."
"Such exceptional service form Julie Holtom and the engineer Steve Murch. Cannot rate them highly enough ,first class !"
"Ryan and Ryan (delivery and installation) and Laurie (office) make a phenomenal team for Kaboodle South West. Despite it being close to Christmas they were friendly, efficient, flexible, professional and completely customer focussed,. Despite having to come back a second time they got my new range in in time for our Christmas party and were still smiling at 10 pm! . A real pleasure to deal with and THANK YOU. A rare find nowadays."
"A big thank you to Julie Holtom - who was extremely helpful with organising the delivery. And just a big thank you to Steve and Steve the delivery men. As promised, I received a phone to confirm ETA of the delivery. They arrived on time and were very courteous and polite to my Building project manager, John. thank you from Rama Flohr"
"They delivered and installed our range cooker. They arrived on time, were polite, quick, efficient and tidy. There were no dramas. Pavel and Callum were excellent."
"Excellent installation, totally professional, knowledgeable and polite at all stages."
Kaboodle is rated 4.92 based on 214 reviews