Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
Great service from Ryan and Neil. Very professional
Both Ryan & Bradie were very efficient and polite.
Ryan and Bradie came to fit my new hob today. They were friendly, helpful, quick and efficient. Thank you 😊
Excellent efficient service- great professional guys- quick but super careful managing tricky steps to property. Thanks to Micah and Bradie
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Ryan and Bradie did a super job installing our new Rangemaster. Phoned before they arrived and were super polite and efficient with the install. Gave us plenty of time to clean up the mess behind the old cooker and even set the clock on the new one! Took away the old appliance and all the rubbish with no fuss! Would definitely recommend the Kaboodle install service 👍🏻👍🏻
We had a new cooker installed by Ryan & Bradie . Excellent, quick service.
We had a new cooker installed by Ryan & Bradie . Excellent, quick service.
Micah and Neil were professional, polite and friendly. They installed my new oven efficiently sand took away my old one. I was very impressed with the high standard of service. Thank you
Fantastic service from Ryan and Neil - professional, speedy and considerate.
Ryan and Neil delivered and installed our new washing machine and took away the old one. they were very pleasant and efficient
Tom & Jordan were extremely quick, efficient and polite Fully explained the operating functions and advised to burn off excess products before cooking
Very professional, tidy and efficient. Shows experience and good knowledge of the appliance. I wish younger service engineers could shadow the senior engineer who installed our appliance to learn from him practical first hand experience.
Great efficient service. Mark phoned to give estimated time of arrival. Talked me through the process of installation and along with Luke did a very professional job.
Excellent customer service and professional delivery. Micah and Bradley fitted my dishwasher and were very careful and polite. They telephoned to tell me how far away they were prior to arrival so I knew when to expect them. I’ve used Kaboodle installation service before for a drinks chiller I had delivered, and they too were extremely good. I would highly recommend this company, without hesitation.
We have just had a cooker installed by Kaboodle and are very pleased with the service. The engineers kept us informed of when they expected to arrive, on arrival they removed the old cooker and installed the new one both done efficiently. The engineers were tidy and polite.
Kim & Steve S. fitted our integrated fridge/freezer efficiently and were courteous. Very happy with service provided.
Great! Efficient, hassle-free and friendly service from Mark and Luke removing our old dishwasher and installing the new one today. Thanks!
Three weeks to deliver my TV not good! But oh no phone call this morning saying my TV is at the wrong depot? Now four weeks!!!!
Ordered a big Rangemaster cooker with delivery and installation and I'm pleased to say the whole process went without a hitch. Got a pre-installation checks call beforehand and a 'we're on our way' call in good time before arrival. Mark and Luke did a top job of removing the old and fitting the new, all done very carefully and no damages to anything during the lift-and-shift. This was a refreshing change from the performances I've seen from various major-name national appliance retailers in the past. Well done Mark and Luke!!
Really impressed with the engineers that came - Mark and Luke. Really friendly, nothing was an issue. Quick, polite and professional. Really reccomend Kaboodle because of these two employees.
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.85 based on 944 reviews