Kaboodle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Kaboodle ?

"Steve and steve delivered and installed a hob and oven on the 13th They were polite, efficient and quick Very much appreciated service!"
"On Tuesday 14th August Kaboodle had arranged for a new Miele Fridge and Freezer to be installed into our kitchen. I cannot praise the two gentlemen who arrived enough. They were the most helpful, respectful and efficient installers we have had the pleasure in meeting. Their names were James and Mitch. They deserve recognition for their service. It's always very easy to complain and be negative so a positive review is well deserved on this occasion."
"Kaboodle has been a great service from initial conversation, to delivery of the dishwasher. My contact with Kaboodle has felt personalised - you always get straight through to the person that can help you - and they always do! Would highly recommend their services. A satisfied customer"
"Steve and Steve came as arranged sorted the non-ideal plumbing and electrical arrangements, took away the old range and installed the new one very professionally and with the minimum of fuss."
"Gary+Joel fitted our new range cooker quickly and efficiently. Not only did they do an excellent job of ensuring a great fit but also took the time to replace the gas fitting to ensure the installation was perfect and met new regulations"
"Gary and Joel the engineers who came to fit our new oven were absolutely excellent! The oven was a replacement under insurance that was not the correct size but they worked around the problem leaving me with a working oven. Many thanks to them both and well done kaboodle on using such a professional team. They also found time to entertain the grandchildren"
"Very good service and great delivery the delivery guys steve/steve were great and very helpful"
"Steve & Steve came when they were scheduled to come, and installed replacement cooker with minimal fuss. An installation as installations should be!"
"Excellent service. Polite and considerate installers. Andrew and Dale"
"Jordan from Kaboodle was amazing when he fitted my Miele Firdge Freezer. I had never heard of Kaboodle and was little scepitical as I thought Miele were going to fit it. I need not have worried as Miele outsourced to Kaboddle who were excellent. Jordan and his colleague Mich could not have taken more trouble to ensure correct fitting and functioning of my new item. I am 80 and they were patient with me and very tidy - what a credit to Kaboodle who I would now recommend highly to everyone. Work was done on 14th July 2018 . Great Jon - thank you"
"Steve and Steve did an excellent job in removing our old range cooker and fitting our new Rangemaster. Very professional and efficient."
"I had my cooker delivered this morning and gary and joel was very nice and did every thing to get my cooker in had to take some wood down off my decking to get it in they did every thing and even put it back when they had done best delivery I have ever had thank you"
"Very efficient and polite. Steve and George were brilliant... a job hubby could not have done and he usually sorts everything!!!!!"
"They arrived on time, installed my new fridge-freezer with no fuss, checked that everything was working properly and took away the old machine and all the packaging. Great service and all very efficient and pleasant. Thank you."
"Matt and Dean fitted replacement cooker, very helpful and polite."
"Very cheery chaps. Nothing was a bother. Thank you"
"New Smeg range cooker delivered and fitted in 45mins. Brilliant."
"Gary Cook and his colleague were very polite, and very carefully removed the existing dual fuel range and after checking the gas was not connected capped off the gas pipe. The electrics were checked to ensure the correct cabling and amperage and the new range installed. They worked very quickly and efficiently. A real professional installation."
"Great service friendly service from Jordan and Matt - Rang me to let me know when they were going to arrive. Fitted the appliance, checked that it worked and removed all packaging."
"George and Dean came to disconnect my old integrated fridge/freezer and deliver and reconnect a new fridge freezer, they were fantastic and despite a few problems with my previous fitting they managed to rectify and refit my new fridge/freezer. They were brilliant. So helpful and polite and certainly knew what they were doing. Can't thank them enough. Excellent"
Kaboodle is rated 4.91 based on 346 reviews