Kaboodle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle

Tell us how Kaboodle made you happy

customer service
"Efficient, helpful and pleasant pair. Dan and Ryan"
"Matt. M/Jordan R friendly great installation,"
"Excellent service. We had a potential problem fitting the new Smeg but Steve & Steve were not phased and with some new pipework and a bit of carpentry all was well. Thank you"
"Jorden R and Matt M were very efficient and polite. Many thanks to both."
"Jordan R and Matt M came to install our new oven. They did a fantastic job - they were quick, clean, and polite, and clearly explained what they were doing and what we needed to do. In addition, they moved our gas pipe so that we didn't have to get a gas fitter in to do this, saving us time without our oven. Great job!"
"We had a new dish washer fitted by Steve and Steve. Would definitely use Kaboodle again - terrific service"
"Amazing service from Jake, Craig and Dan today, they delivered my fridge freezer which was too big to fit through my cottage door. That wasnt a problem, they took all the doors off the fridge to fit it in and then put them back on, this took nearly an hour! Thank you guys, this was my dream fridge and now its taking pride of place in my kitchen!"
"Two very nice men were on time and very efficiently removed my old cooker and put in my new cooker. They were helpful and polite and gave me instructions on how to burn off the coatings before leaving."
"Excellent work in CM1 on 13thMay the 'A' team, Matt & Steve M. Prompt and efficient, no fuss, no mess. Job done and away. Well done both. Regards MC."
"Ryan and Brad were a terrific team and extremely pleasant to have working in our house. We recommend them highly."
"Great service from the appliance fitters (Steve and Steve). I received a call an hour before the visit so I could plan my day better. Fitters were tidy and friendly. Job done. Thanks very much!"
"The service I recived today was top notch excellent could not fault steve/steve they explained everything to me about why the oven was left on and how to do the grill to burn of any newness of the oven and grill they removed the old cooker as well thank you for your service"
"Jordon R and Matt M installed our new Bosch dishwasher. They were very efficient and friendly. Very good team."
"Jordan & Matt M visited my property today Very relaxed courtesy call to say they were coming and gave a time to expect them On arrival uninstalled our built in cooker, no mess and installed new one giving advice on wattage for fuse and left having set cooker to burn off excess oils etc very helpful team good work"
"Friendly, helpful and efficient service"
"Jake and Bradie were prompt, efficient, courtious, and very helpful"
"Thanks to Jordon R and Matt M for a quick efficient and professional installation, all clearly explained and both friendly and polite"
"One delivery person had not yet done his gas safe training - although he was polite and seemed embarrassed by his colleague. The gas safe trained engineer who had recently qualified was obviously not experienced at all. He was rude and ignorant and had to keep referring to his' text book' and college notes. We endured over 4 hours of listening to him calling his manager and refusing to install our cooker- at one point he wanted to adjust our fire and boiler - although he was not approved to do so ! - At one point he was going to leave us with our main gas supply turned off! Our gas pipe was fitted when we had a new boiler and cooker and we had a larger supply pipe put in 2 years ago ! The cooker delivered was an identical replacement due to a warranty issue so you might ask why the problem? In fairness to Kaboodle we have dealt with them before and not experienced any problems in fact they have always been very professional in every aspect. Although this could be an isolated incident I feel that newly qualified engineers should gain more experience with more experienced technicians before going out on installations to prevent this happening with future customers"
"The Deliver Drivers were very Professional -and polite-carried out installation off are fridge A1 Thanks for Great Service .."
"Steve and Steve fitted our new gas cooker after five months of waiting for a new one . Thank you"
Kaboodle is rated 4.90 based on 613 reviews