Kaboodle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle

How would you rate Kaboodle ?

Annette Lloyd
Verified Reviewer
"Steve and Steve were friendly and professional. They completed the job efficiently and gave me some good advice. Very thorough, clean and tidy. Thank you"
"George and Daryl gave us very good service I was very happy with the finished job.Also they done the job as their own and were very nice!"
Claire Garford
Verified Reviewer
"I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! From the very first phone call, to my range being delivered, Kaboodle have gone above and beyond Customer Service! It was refreshing to talk to the ladies in the office (and have a giggle with them too). It made it feel much more personal than 'just another Customer'. A very polite phone call from the delivery guys advising they would be half an hour, and they were, to the minute! They had a bit of a challenge trying to manouvere the sack barrow and very heavy range over the gravel and building site, scaffolding and ladders, with my old chocolate lab getting under their feet... (she's just nosey). And one of the guts had to escape through my french doors as the hallway was blocked! Not one grumble or complaint - Thank you! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kaboodle, and I really hope I get the chance to use your services again! THANK YOU!!!"
"Steve and Callum were very prompt. Phoned when they were on their way and did and very efficient job replacing a fitted oven. They made no mess and were very friendly."
"Installed new hob and written down what old hob done wrong to table top"
"Excellent customer service. Gary and Joel were polite, friendly and very helpful. We would definitely recommend Kaboodle to other people."
"Steve S & Callum arrived promptly when promised to remove a faulty smeg oven and install a new one in its place. They were polite, professional and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the result, and a they were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks both!"
"Steve and Steve were really professional with the installation and even gave me a quick guide how to use my induction cooker."
"Fantastic service from the two Steve's. Phoned us to say they were an hour away from us which gave us time to make sure everything was out of the way for them. Cooker installed, everything cleaned up and they explained how it worked. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you."
"I had a new Bosch double oven delivered and installed last Thursday. The fitters who were called Steve and Steve were extremely polite and punctual, they rang to confirm delivery time ahead of schedule and took every precaution to protect my floors and furniture during installation. They even spent extra time going through the instructions and making sure I understood how the oven functioned. Faultless service. Wouldn’t hesitate to ommend or use again"
"Good, on-time service"
"The delivery/ fitting went very well, very helpful."
"The Kaboodle Installation Team were not skilled enough or tooled to install a replacement Induction Hob in an exiting kitchen work top. The house had been without a working Hotpoint Hob for 2 weeks so I accepted a partial fitment. I am seeking another company at my expense to complete the job. The wiring prevents the Kitchen draws shutting, the Hob was not siliconed in situ and the fixing screws could not be attached. The Hob is effectively loose. Take away point for potential Kaboodle customers is beware that in my experience Kaboodle accept appliance tasks that they do not have the capability to install and left me the customer with a partial and temporary solution. The Kaboodle Installation team phoned ahead of time turned up on time, and were polite."
Sarah Sharman
Verified Reviewer
"They turned up on time and were quick and efficient with the installation."
"Friendly, quick, delightful. Steve/Steve."
"Brilliant service and installation, prompt and helpful, installed a Smeg oven and were extremely helpful when the oven had a fault and waited till I had sorted out an engineer to come out and I was happy with outcome, left the kitchen tidy."
"Ryan and Lee arrived on time, worked fast and were really friendly. They also called 15 minutes prior to arrival which was really helpful. Great service."
"Phoned before coming, arrived on time. Steve and Steve were very professional. Would recommend this service to anyone. Thanks"
Rachel Summers
Verified Reviewer
"Ryan and Joel were friendly, helpful and very efficient. No mess and new cooker fitted in good time."
Rachel Summers
Unverified Reviewer
"Really friendly, helpful workmen. No mess just got on with it."
Kaboodle is rated 4.89 based on 285 reviews