Kaboodle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle

Tell us how Kaboodle made you happy

Over 7 Days
"I had a rangemaster cooker delivered and installed by Ryan and Danny. They were prompt,polite and was out with my old cooker and in with the new one in 30 minutes.Proper job"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"Having waited all day for my new Rangemaster to be delivered and installed - told between 9-5pm! On paper and messaged twice - make sure someone is home , cancelled work and numerous preparations done with builders in time for 11/12/18 - slightly horrified that kabboodle have not informed Rangemaster that they had not even picked up the Rangemaster at the start of the day.. Told at 3pm by Rangemaster that Kaboodle may be running late- told ( when ringing again at 4:45) that the Rangemaster was not even collected, Told that next delivery would be Tues18th - ( when working all day) before it could arrive and be installed! Have paid nearly 2500K up front over a month ago to Garton and King to include installation. Not impressed so far with how the customer service is panning out for all 3 companies !"
"Ryan & Danny were excellent in the execution of my Smeg cooker delivery. We don’t have easy access at all but they got the cooker in effectively and with no fuss. I really appreciated their professional and friendly manner. Absolutely the best service I have had from a delivery company so far. Thank you for making it totally stress free."
"2 lovely friendly guys Steve & Sean. Phoned me first thing to let me know what time they would be here & arrived when they said they would. Fitted the fridge & explained how to use it in detail. Very happy."
"I was kept informed regarding the delivery of the exchange item; the installers, Bradie and Danny, swiftly removed the old, and installed the new, cooker; they were very pleasant and removed all the rubbish too."
"Very good telephone service & my installing team of Steve & Steve on 22/11 were superb and went the extra mile with their help"
"Excellent service Good communication on delivery date and time Collection of old fridge installation of new super efficient . All packaging and old fridge removed and taken away . Superb service from very helpful team ."
"Jake and Dan were polite, efficient and did an excellent job of installing my new hob.Many thanks"
"On time, polite, careful moving both old appliance out and new appliance in, what more can you ask for. Thanks Ryan & Bradie."
"Jake and Bradie installed our new Rangemaster today. We were originally advised by Kaboodle they would carry this out after 2pm but the guys arrived by 10:30am and all was completed within 20minutes. Great job and very courteous individuals."
"New Rangemaster cooker installed by Steve and Steve. They were friendly, professional and competent. Excellent service"
"The whole team at Kaboodle, Weston-super-Mare were excellent. Laurie was really helpful on the phone in discussing access to our house and on the day Ryan and Bradie were superb in checking out the access, planning how to remove the old oven and bringing the new oven in. They were thoughtful and careful in delivering the new appliance and removing the old appliance and took their time so that any impact was minimised. Couldn't ask for better service!"
"Gaz and Brady were friendly, efficient and very professional when they installed our range cooker in October. Thank you from Cornwall."
"Very efficient and professional delivery and installationz"
"Kaboodle delivered & installed my lovely new Rangemaster range cooker. I cannot fault the service I received from the lovely lady who called before my appointment to the excellent guys (Ryan & Bradie) who delivered and fitted my cooker. They were polite efficient and very tidy throughout the process. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Fitters were amiable, pleasant and professional. However we did not revive the one hours notice that would have been helpful."
"Ryan & Brandie were good guys. Arrived within timeslot, took care in removing unrepairable dishwasher and were knowledgeable and professional about installation of replacement. Appreciated the time spent setting up the machine and checking that it was running OK."
"Kim and Simon were a really excellent installation team: polite, pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. A very good experience. Many thanks."
"In out no messing about Clean efficient polite what's not to like I'm happy to sing their praises out loud Ryan and Jake of whom you should be proud"
"Ryan and Bradie turned up ahead of time and did an excellent job installing my new Rangemaster. Cannot praise them highly enough."
Kaboodle is rated 4.90 based on 409 reviews