Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
Excellent careful service by Steve M and Steve S. Very familiar with Miele kitchen appliances. Installation was faultless.
Excellent installation by Steve M and Justin - very professional, quality workmanship. Arrived on time and although installation was longer than initially quoted (because of the type of appliance), they completed the job efficiently and quickly with good handover. Would have been 5 stars, except the appointment scheduling took almost a week to arrange via Miele - premium price demands premium service!
Great service from the appliance fitters (Steve and Steve). I received a call an hour before the visit so I could plan my day better. Fitters were tidy and friendly. Job done. Thanks very much!
The delivery guys Jake and Dan were very polite and helpful, and even helped to set up the clock on our new cooker, they had a hitch with their deliverys so the head office called me to say they would be a bit late which was absolutley fine. The only reason i have rated the service good instead of very good is because we were hoping for a faster delivery other than the three weeks offered, mainly because i was hoping to use our new cooker at Easter but it came just after. Thank you for the safe installation of our new cooker.
Very good service. Thank you
Your installers were great, friendly and helpful.
Would have liked the option to know am or pm instead of needing to take whole day off work though
The two man installation team were excellent- courteous, efficient, and very helpful.
But before that it took the administration team one week - and then only after chasing - to phone us to let us know that they had received our firdge for delivery and installation. Suggest that phone call should have been no more that two days.
Mark & Sean came and delivered and installed my new cooker, Mark found a gas leak in my boiler which I am grateful about because I had no idea about the leak. Both were very polite and professional.
The two brothers that arrived today to replace a Miele coffee machine were very pleasant and well mannered.
Steve / Jordon very good service very clean workman no mess
Installation team arrived within timescale given and efficiently installed new kitchen range
Matt and Tony arrived on time having given prior notice as agreed. They worked efficiently and cleanly in taking out old cooker and installing new one. Didn't quite get the alignment to the worktop I wanted but I think this was more about the cooker than the innstallers.
Very helpful engineers who installed by cooker quickly. They left no mess or packaging - everything was taken away with them. The only thing that could be better is that they only give a 0800-1800 window for delivery. This means you are stuck in for the whole day when a morning or afternoon estimate would be much more useful
Fitters were amiable, pleasant and professional. However we did not revive the one hours notice that would have been helpful.
Steve and steve delivered and installed a hob and oven on the 13th
They were polite, efficient and quick
Very much appreciated service!
They turned up on time and were quick and efficient with the installation.
Good rapport with installer
They inadvertently delivered the wrong machine and were very good at putting the old one back and making sure that fittings etc were all good before they left. Pawel and George were extremely patient given that they had already had a bad day of other deliveries..
The product I wanted at a reasonable price.
Steve and Steve were polite, professional and helpful. They rang in advance and took care to do a good job. However, when transporting the oven, they did damage the paintwork in my hall which was very annoying. I can only assume they didn't realise as I didn't see it until they had gone. Secondly the rubber seal on the oven had been repaired by glue. This was a new oven so it shouldn't have left the factory like that.......
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 887 reviews