Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
On time and very friendly and professional. Appliance fitted and explained in detail.
Steve M/Josh were very friendly , efficient and very tidy. after installing my cooker all package was taken and Steve tested everything to guarantee everything worked.
Arrived to fit 2 new fridges. Successfully fitted the first although we subsequently realised that parts had been missed and others attached upside down (it would have resulted in insufficient airflow). The second fridge was left protruding because they said the fridge was too big, in reality there was a small piece of wood that needed adjusting. Left sand (!) all over the floor as well.
As part of an insurance claim, Kaboodle came to install a replacement induction hob.
They did arrive on time with the new hob, unfortunately the new hob, although from the same manufacturer, had slightly different electrical connections, which confused the two Kaboodle 'engineers'. They did not have the necessary electrical parts to make the installation, so all they could do was deliver.
The point being, I you are an installation company and you are going to install an item on site, some preparation checks should have been done, to ensure that the parts are available on site and the 'engineers' have the know how.
End result being, delivery only and I was left to install the hob.
Good timing, professional, friendly, efficient. Very impressed.
On time. Efficient and friendly.
Explained how appliance worked.
Well done to Steve M and Steve S.
Phoned when on the way arrived prompt and on time. Friendly and helpful.
Two guys arrive early phoned beforehand an overall excellent service as good as John Lewis, would use them again
Professional, respectful, tidy and patient. I would wholeheartedly recommend this service. Thank you.
This company sent out two excellent young men to fit my appliance who knew there job and were very quick and pleasant. With men like that on your staff you are very lucky..
Swift installation and safety check. Polite and helpful delivery team. Provided a faultless service.
Steve M and Steve S arrived to install our Induction Hob. Excellent service, Friendly. Gave a full run down of appliance. Tested everything was in working order. Really nice guys as well.
Thank You.
We found Simon and Leon to be very helpful and very efficient. Would thoroughly recommend
Two Steves (Steve M and Steve S) were excellent in every way! Cheerful, competent, efficient and thorough.
Thank you both!
Just had our wine cooler delivered and installed by Leon and Simon. Thank you very much for their polite, efficient and helpful service - the best delivery experience we have had and they are a credit to Kaboodle.
Really helpful men - nothing was too much trouble.
Arrived on time , phoned me to let me know where they were.
My new falcon is installed and up and running
Very bad experience. My new cooker was delivered but unbeknown to me the guys knew the screws on the lid were broken but said nothing! I had seen them outside lifting the lid but though no more of it as nothing was said. A day later I went to lift the hob lid and it sprung sideways. I called The company I bought it through (Ovens and Cookers) who said they would look into it and speak to the fitters, they then said I would have to wait 11 days for a Stoves engineer to come out. He’s just arrived and said they should have taken the oven back as it was faulty not try to fix it....not impressed and they seemed such nice guys.
Reece and George delivered our range cooker this morning. They rang me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and turned up promptly as promised. From the start I found them polite, professional and, despite a tight turn in the hallway, just got on with removing our old range and installing our new without fuss or bother. They certainly demonstrated a 'can do' attitude calmly and efficiently. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys, you were great!
Steve & Steve installed our dishwasher today and we were very please with the service they provided.
Kim and Leon attended my house today and installed a new LG TV. I have to tell you they were first class and installed it with everything working as it should, really nice guys, know their stuff and were top end. Thanks for sending them. Kind regards. Peter Walton
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 887 reviews