Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

customer service
"What a great seller to buy from. Excellent service to the customer & prompt delivery which is well packed. Highly reccomend ."
"Model I bought was a Ryefield Model Tiger I w/full interior. The model arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I was impressed buy jumblies and the quality model. Andy"
"Arrived in good time, very well packed, as usual."
"as always, excellent shop, with now a very good international shipping system. thanks a lot !"
"I was told that a couple of kits that I had paid a deposit for had arrived. A couple of klicks later they were on the way to me. They were delivered by Royal Mail tracked service three days after payment. Very happy with the transaction."
"great service"
"after searching online for Stranger Things Chief Hoppers Blazer diecast, jumbles was the only uk seller i came across, i preordered expecting it would be a few months but around a month later the item was instock and shipped. as a first time buyer great experience, definitely recommend."
"Friendly staff and excellent service."
"Great place to find a bargain,fast delivery too,very pleased to be a customer!"
"Excellent service - queried my order as I ordered 2 of the same thing - but just checking it was I wanted- excellent packaging - I have air bags packaging to last me years"
"Excellent Eseller! Recommanded without reserve +++"
"Jumblies was able to send me a model kit that I would have a hard time finding in the United States. Setting up my account was a breeze and my model arrived sooner than I expected. Thank you, Jumblies !!"
"Model came in very quick time with no damage"
"Another great model, well packaged in the box and it arrived safely. Great service. Many thanks to team Jumblies"
"What can I say about Jumblies. Apart from they are my now go to shop for model kits, for me,they are better than wonderland models,and for kits alone,dare I say,A lot better than Hannants, An easier website and ordering system,quicker delivery,and friendlier staff,for both email and phone calls."
"Another purchase from Jumblies and more excellent service."
"exellent first class service very highly recommended"
"Excellent service. Model pre ordered got message it was in stock and it was delivered soon after."
"Excellent service ,very effective packaging and telephone responsible"
"Always very friendly and helpful Staff,...it makes a big difference , you like to deal with such knowledgable and friendly people"
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,341 reviews