Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
I received a phone call to remind me of insurance renewal with two quotes. I accepted the one that suited me. Very good efficient service.
I have always had a very friendly service and advice
jukes insurance good personal service and being able to speak to a human who appreciates your business.
great service 100% happy
No complaints, always efficient and get on with the job.
Excellent service every time very friendly people thanks
I have insured everything with Jukes insurance for more than 25 years. In that time they have consistently delivered startling and dedicated service. They’ve searched for the best policies, great prices, provided simple easy-payment options and they’ve been there when I’ve had an accident and when my house flooded. When I call, I have no doubt whatsoever that supporting my needs and resolving my concerns are their most important focus. You could always shop around, you could buy online from one of hundreds of companies or you could believe the glossy statements made in expensive adverts on the television but Jukes offer a special something that none of the others achieve. They put me in the centre of their world and fight on my side. I will never, ever buy insurance elsewhere.
As always, the service provided by Jukes is excellent. They deal with all my insurance and have never let me down. Long may that continue! Thanks.
Always helpful with good price
Always friendly staff helpful and reliable
We have used Jukes for many years and always found them to be extremely efficient, pleasant and easy to deal with. The telephone is always answered quickly and if no-one is immediately available they will ring you back. Would definitely recommend.
Professional, friendly and financially competitive service.
Have used Jukes for many years and have ALWAYS found everyone very very helpful and more than patient. They take away the stress and worry of finding good house and car insurance. Highly recommend Jukes.
Professional, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable service.
We have Jukes have used for the last few years and have always found them very professional and accommodating.
Helpful staff and efficient service.
Fast efficient service which takes all the worry out insurance set up and renewal, the staff have always helped my family, by talking face to face.
Friendly efficient professional service . Much appreciated that Jukes maintain excellent customer service which is much valued by me being a retired Insurance broker
Friendly, efficient service. Top class.
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 1,637 reviews