JT Spas Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend JT Spas

How would you rate JT Spas?

"Thoroughly disappointing service. Poor communication. Item finally arrived on the 3rd occasion it was promised. Have raised dispute via my credit card provider as J T Spas were not remotely interested in the disruption or inconvenience their poor service caused."
"Customer Service was appalling from the 2 workers they have there. They continually lied about what was happening with my whirlpool bath, were unable to advise me when the bath had been collected from the whirlpool factory by the courier company, they didnt know that their own courier company only delivers weekends despite them offering delivery on working days only. For supposed customer services representatives they were useless and I only had delivery of my bath when I was eventually given the courier companys details and I was then able to deal personally with the MD of the courier company, who to be fair were fantastic with us once we spoke to them. J T Spas couldnt care less about when we were getting the product even though they had taken full money from us, and just washed their hands of the whole situation, I was even hung up on by one of the customer service representatives, as she said there was nothing further she could do, even though she had apparently spent 3 days trying to organise delivery of our bath and she was unable to so, whereas i managed to do so within 40 minutes of speaking to the courier company!!! When the product came it was missing the pop up plug that i had purchased, and also the RCD circuit breaker was not fitted to the bath even though their own website says that it is a feature of their whirlpools and must be fitted by law. As I write this we are still currently awaitinf a refund for the 2 missing items. I would advise anyone to steer well clear of this company, and dread to think what might happen if my bath doesnt work or breakdowns once fitted as they have no customer care and have no idea about their own products."
"My order was delivered in full, on time and items as described apart from vanity cabinet soft close only applied to cupboards, the drawers are not soft close!"
"Placed a multi item order with J T Spas and received 5 star service. Would highly recommend. Not only quality products at great prices but great customer service too. Ask for Polly. What she promises is what happens and I would have no hesitation returning back to JT in the future."
"I bought an expensive bath tub with whirlpool steam and other features, but the showers started leaking after an Year and the whirlpool motor stopped working. I contacted the customer service and it was very poor response in handling the fix. I had to pay 100 pounds for an engineer to visit, but no one turned up on the days told. I had 2 year warranty for the product, but they still didn’t fix it yet. I’m really disappointed in the way my case is handled and the poor quality of the product."
Leigh Brooker
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with but delivery was a bit slow."
"Prompt delivery, nice shower door, check instructions are included, mine weren't, luckily installation was before they'd closed for the day and they were emailed to me."
"Quality goods at a great price backed by speedy delivery"
"I placed my order for a bath which was competitively priced. I also placed various orders for other bathroom items from other companies. Unfortunately I didn't receive an e-mail saying my bath had been shipped, as was stated, which meant I didn't expect it when it arrived thinking it was instead going to be some of my other items. As such the person who signed for it didn't know to thoroughly check for any damage before signing, as is required, and instead just signed as unchecked. Luckily when I came home and unboxed the large bath it was fine but hate to think the hassle if it had been damaged. Apart from that slight communication issue a good service."
Judith Rose
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding customer service and delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks."
Donna Scappaticci
Verified Buyer
"I found the bath I loved for a very reasonable price. The process of purchasing online was very simple and straightforward. The delivery was within a few days and I was telephoned to arrange for a convenient day to take delivery. Would definitely use them again and happily recommend them to friends and family."
Dave Cotton
Verified Buyer
"From the moment they picked up the phone to take my order, to 48hrs later to it being delivered. The service and manner was highly professional. I will have no hesitation in using them again and would highly recommend them. Dave Cotton Staffordshire"
"Have waited over 8 weeks for a out of stock product the web site said would be 3-5 days. Just been told they dont know when it might be in stock despite end of august promised. What a joke!"
"I got the best deal from here .great collection in great rate"
"Very quick delivery. A+++"
John Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Item received promptly, on time and in good shape. Very happy with the shower and service we received. Please to recommend to one and all. Thank You"
"Very good service. Well packed and sent quickly."
Matt Channing
Verified Buyer
"Extremely well priced shower screen, good quality item which included support bar and profile...I expected to have to pay separately like other outlets. I would definitely recommend."
"Ordered shower cabin,vanity wc and washhand basin.shower cabin delivery came on time but still waiting for rest of order.the full order wasn't delivered at same time so open package 3 days after delivery and found cabin damaged.email and asked to replace damage stuff but refused. Reason given should have checked it within 48 hours. Very poor customer service,never recommend or use again."
Julie Nixon
Verified Buyer
"I had shower boarding - delivery was very quick and the boarding is of a very high standard and was on offer at £58 - looks absolutely gorgeous! I am about to order another one to make a bath panel"
JT Spas is rated 4.05 based on 82 reviews