JT Spas Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend JT Spas

How would you rate JT Spas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Leigh Brooker
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with but delivery was a bit slow."
"Prompt delivery, nice shower door, check instructions are included, mine weren't, luckily installation was before they'd closed for the day and they were emailed to me."
"Quality goods at a great price backed by speedy delivery"
"I placed my order for a bath which was competitively priced. I also placed various orders for other bathroom items from other companies. Unfortunately I didn't receive an e-mail saying my bath had been shipped, as was stated, which meant I didn't expect it when it arrived thinking it was instead going to be some of my other items. As such the person who signed for it didn't know to thoroughly check for any damage before signing, as is required, and instead just signed as unchecked. Luckily when I came home and unboxed the large bath it was fine but hate to think the hassle if it had been damaged. Apart from that slight communication issue a good service."
Judith Rose
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding customer service and delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks."
Donna Scappaticci
Verified Buyer
"I found the bath I loved for a very reasonable price. The process of purchasing online was very simple and straightforward. The delivery was within a few days and I was telephoned to arrange for a convenient day to take delivery. Would definitely use them again and happily recommend them to friends and family."
Dave Cotton
Verified Buyer
"From the moment they picked up the phone to take my order, to 48hrs later to it being delivered. The service and manner was highly professional. I will have no hesitation in using them again and would highly recommend them. Dave Cotton Staffordshire"
"Have waited over 8 weeks for a out of stock product the web site said would be 3-5 days. Just been told they dont know when it might be in stock despite end of august promised. What a joke!"
"I got the best deal from here .great collection in great rate"
"Very quick delivery. A+++"
John Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Item received promptly, on time and in good shape. Very happy with the shower and service we received. Please to recommend to one and all. Thank You"
"Very good service. Well packed and sent quickly."
Matt Channing
Verified Buyer
"Extremely well priced shower screen, good quality item which included support bar and profile...I expected to have to pay separately like other outlets. I would definitely recommend."
"Ordered shower cabin,vanity wc and washhand basin.shower cabin delivery came on time but still waiting for rest of order.the full order wasn't delivered at same time so open package 3 days after delivery and found cabin damaged.email and asked to replace damage stuff but refused. Reason given should have checked it within 48 hours. Very poor customer service,never recommend or use again."
Julie Nixon
Verified Buyer
"I had shower boarding - delivery was very quick and the boarding is of a very high standard and was on offer at £58 - looks absolutely gorgeous! I am about to order another one to make a bath panel"
"Very good service and pleasant people deal with. Would strongly recommend. Pat Barton on sea"
Paul Mcghee
"Very quickly delivered"
"Very good quality product as before, and quick to get to us. Thank you"
Alex Russell
Verified Buyer
"All arrived well packaged, no damage and delivered on time"
Colum Barry
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery and real good value for money and helpful"
JT Spas is rated 4.14 based on 77 reviews