Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
Absolutely appalling company. Rude and unhelpful, never get a response. ‘Managers’ supposedly looking into our query, they’ve been ‘looking into it’ since JUNE. Unbelievable, threatening court proceedings and they respond with a snooty email with surprise surprise!....it’s being ‘looked into’. They damaged our house, issued a useless report (which we were charged £144 for) and left us in a complete state having just moved in to find the radiators flooding everywhere. They’ve taken absolutely no responsibility for their actions, nor their incompetence, and continue to be a massive disappointment with every communication. Will never, ever, recommend to anybody.
Reliability issue and over charges.
Dear reviewer,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We were called out of hours in November 2015 to your hotel which we only charged a domestic call out rate of £75.00, you finally got round to paying our bill in June 2016.

We don't really understand your comments about reliability or over charging?
Had to have the work redone
Dear Mr Barnard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

Our records go back five years and we can't seem to find any jobs within that time for you?

Please contact our office and feel free reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
still waiting for my quotation after 3 years, enough said......
Sorry to hear you never received our quotation, we do send our quotes by email and unfortunately they don't all land in people's inboxes, as it's now three years ago it probably won't be in your junk mail folder.

As you can see from the majority of our reviews we do have some very happy customers and great feedback.

If you ever need a plumber or electrician in the future, we would love the opportunity to quote for you again.
Steve got me in to plaster a bathroom and wc. He then went on holiday leaving me to deal with the client and the clients electrician. Progress was hampered by electrician who didn't really know what to do and pan was left in situ for me to try and work around. Customer complained about plaster on architrave and when I invoiced for my time and materials I was underpaid by £200. I won't be using joy or recommending them to my many customers past or present. I had the feeling Steve had bigger fish to fry and perhaps forgot what it's like to be self employed and on the tools.
Hi M.P Plastering,

Really sorry to read your review, thank you for explaining the situation, looking back at our records the customer wasn't happy with your plastering, hence why they stopped money for the plastering.

However there were no issues with the plumbing works carried out.
Usually very pleased last time got a very obnoxious plumber not impressed won't use again
Requested a quote for a new central heating system.
Guy arrived to look at my job was unfriendly and rude.
He left without looking at the job.
His attitude was awful.
We welcome all feedback and really sorry to hear of your experience. Our customer service team will be in touch to investigate this further.
Had you round to quote for work, including shower head and screen in bathroom, guy stood in my bath with his trainers on, pump, new kitchen sink, taps. He left saying a quote would be sent to me, NEVER heard from you again. Very unprofessional.
Dear Mr Rickman,

We are really sorry to hear about your experience, I will be looking in to which surveyor visited you to make sure it never happens again.

This is not how we operate and please accept our sincere apologies.
Over charged us for sorting a leaking tap. Won’t use again.
We are really sorry to hear you are not happy with our charges, you were charged the same as all our customers are for their first hour. It was also the same rate that you were charged when we were called out the time previously.

If you were to ask when booking an appointment, you would have been told how much the callout would be.
Not happy! We had to pay around £60 just for him to come and say nothing is wrong
We are really sorry to hear you were not happy with our service, we did locate the source of the leak but were told that chef wouldn't allow us to work in the kitchen while he was inservice.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 207 reviews