Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
Friendly, businesslike, reassuring and completed the job within an hour. Very satisfied.
Joy plumbing have always done the job well for me, and can normally come within a couple of days, its just that they are an expensive way of getting the job done.
Someone once said that they offer 3 kinds of service, cheap, good and fast, but you can only choose 2 - joy plumbing are good and sort of fast, definitely not cheap!
I would recommend them, as long as cost isn't your main priority.
Be aware that all prices are before VAT, so another 20% has to be added, unless you're a VAT registered company this is very relevant
Very pleased with Joy as they came very promptly and repaired the leak to the WC very efficiently. However it was my mistake to call them out on a Sunday when they just took pictures of the faulty wc and upon their suggestion the work .was carried out on the Monday. The Sunday two minute visit cost me an additional £90.
Joy plumbing has Always been a pleasure to deal with as they can fit you in quickly, arrive on time and complete the job efficiently.
Joy Plumbing have always been very helpful to us. We have a care home, so when something goes wrong we need it fixing quickly. They have always done so even with short notice. Thank you.
excellent sevice
Excellent service
I used Joy‘s Boiler Service for years with a very good outcome. Always friendly and efficient.
The Joy group proved to be reliable and accomadating when needing your services. This has been predominantly in the plumbing department.
We have used Joy Plumbing for a number of years. Having experienced a few emergency situations the service has been outstanding, in particular Steve Joy himself. His plumbing knowledge and expertise is amazing.
Reliable and knowledgeable company worth using on all aspects of mechanical works. Recommended.
Sorted plumbing problem very efficiently
They came very promptly and fixed my LPG cooker had to put new piping through as old one had perished also very reasonable
I have been using the company for eight years and find them very prompt in attending and very courteous but now finding them getting rather more expensive and have had to call them back a couple of times to put small things right.
Good service,helpful staff
I am not sure I really needed a new central heating pump ( which was very expensive )

There is no improvement in the efficiency of my central heating and the boiler is even more noisy than before you touched it. It makes a loud whining noise on start up which seems to take longer and longer to clear.

Regards,

Tony Pointer

Update on Thursday 2nd May 2019

After my critical review as above I was contacted by Joy Plumbing who have now done their best to remedy my central heating problems. To be fair I could not have asked for a more prompt response.

There is still an initial short whining noise when the boiler starts but this now seems to stop after a few seconds and is tolerable. With the benefit of hindsight I strongly suspect there is an inherent problem with the Glow Worm boiler which is clearly not the fault of Joy Plumbing.
It remains to be seen whether the noise problems return in the long term.

Regards,

Tony Pointer
Hi Mr Pointer,

Really sorry to read you're not happy with the service,

Our customer service will be in touch shortly.
Very good customer service, always turn up when they say on all the occasions Ive used them and, product really good thankyou!
I have used joy plumbing for many years. I have always found them very good when ever i have had a problem with my boiler. Never think of calling anyone else. Plus they are local.
Service has always been good and have used you regularly and would definitely recommend you. Always on time and efficient. however at the last boiler service we was going to be quoted for some work to be carried out at it was dripping but I have not received that quote yet
We were very happy with the bathroom that Joy Plumbing installed for us. Quality products and good workmanship. Would definitely recommend.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 207 reviews