Joy Services Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group

About Joy Services Group: Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy

"Used this firm for some years and always very satisfied with their work"
"We have found joy plumbing and electrical to be very competitive on price. In the Last 14months they have replaced our boiler and more recently installed an additional radiator plus electrical work. They are prompt, helpful, efficient and tidy in their work. we would thoroughly recommend them"
"Plumbers were very prompt, polite and tidy. Unfortunately after 3 visits and a bill of £250 the problem has not been resolved. The second plumber said completely different things from the first plumber and I asked for a quote for potential subsequent work which I have not received. The fact that the two plumbers came up with different explanations for the issue makes me lose confidence in continuing and I can not afford to experiment and explore what might be the problem at £250 an experiment. So I am at a loss what to do next."
We are really sorry you feel this way and want to make things right,

We have been calling to get an engineer booked in to find your fault for free, after our last visit we assumed it was fixed as you hadn't called to tell us differently.

Water hammer can be very difficult to diagnose as it could be under the floorboards or in the attic space etc and even harder when it's intermittent.

Please get in touch with the office and we will get someone round asap to diagnose for free.
"Professional"
"They sent out a fitter who fixed my leek to my radiator"
"Arrived on time and carried out the work efficiently, nice chaps who were very helpful"
"Recently had my boiler serviced. The job was carried on time by a friendly knowledgeable plumber who also left the area spotless. I have had the service and various plumbing jobs carried out for a number of years. Joy plumbing are highly recommended."
"The work to our flat was completed on time, as per the estimate and the flat was left clean and tidy once the work was done. Thank you."
"Joy plumbing has Always been a pleasure to deal with as they can fit you in quickly, arrive on time and complete the job efficiently."
"Had a new boiler fitted in the basement of letting property their solution for what would have been a fairly difficult exit for the flue worked well .A good installation. I chose Joy because they are plumbers and also do electrical work."
"Joy Plumbing have always been very helpful to us. We have a care home, so when something goes wrong we need it fixing quickly. They have always done so even with short notice. Thank you."
"Excellent nothing to much trouble would recommend."
"Turned up when they said they would and did what I asked."
"Reliability issue and over charges."
Dear reviewer,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We were called out of hours in November 2015 to your hotel which we only charged a domestic call out rate of £75.00, you finally got round to paying our bill in June 2016.

We don't really understand your comments about reliability or over charging?
"Always helpful, prompt, efficient."
"Had to have the work redone"
Dear Mr Barnard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

Our records go back five years and we can't seem to find any jobs within that time for you?

Please contact our office and feel free reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
"New electric boiler instal was carried out to a very high standard. Delighted with the workmanship and courteous staff and would recommend Joy Plumbing."
"I have been using Joy Plumbing for several years and they have been propping up my ailing boiler! Recently they replaced my old boiler for a much more efficient new one as mine was at the end of its life. I'd like to say a huge thank you to Andy and Leo who spent a day and a half patiently working away on what I think was a difficult job. They went beyond the 'call of duty', they were courteous, polite, hard working and cleared up so well you would never have known they'd been here. Brilliant service and all at a reasonable price. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the workmanship and after care service was excellent would certainlly recommend this company"
"We were delighted with everything."
Joy Services Group is rated 4.59 based on 175 reviews