IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Found the experience very good, easy to do, and well high lighted On how to use.
Thanks for your review June✨ We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Love Iolla, just ordered my 4th pair - this time sunnies! Great quality, service is also amazing!
Thanks for a great review Jodie!✨We are so glad to hear you are loving our frames and your collection is growing. Enjoy your new sunnies😎
Prompt service with great range of frames.
Thanks for a great review Mark!✨
First time buying glasses online and it couldn't have been easier. Staff were excellent and understanding when there were a few questions about my prescription and pupillary distance upload. Really fast turnaround as well.
Thanks for your great review Martyn!✨We are so happy to hear you took the chance to order online with us and look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓
Would never buy my specs from anywhere else, always make so easy love iolla 👍
Thanks for your spectacular review William🤓✨
I cannot recommend this company more, they are fantastic. Their products and branding are amazing, so to is there customer service. I rang up with a repair issue recently and came of the phone smiling due to how good natured and cheerful the staff member was.
Thanks for your review Cheryl! ✨We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and will pass on the positive feedback to our customer support team🧡 We look forward to seeing you again soon 👀
Great service, lovely glasses, unfortunately too small for my head!
Hi Anna! Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your review! I'm glad to see we've been able to reach you to find a solution. We look forward to getting these up and running for you!
Was recommended to come to you couldn't be happier with my first order. Great style and quality.

I was unsure of how it would all work with not being able to visit the store due to the pandemic but your website made it very easy, and customer service over email was great.

You will be my go to for glasses in the future definitely.
Thanks for a great review Lee!✨We are so happy to hear you have joined the IOLLA community and we look forward to seeing you again soon for your next pair 🤓
The quality of eyewear compared to the price makes this one of the best deals out there.
Thanks for your great review Sarah!✨And for this spectacular statement 🤓
Thanks for your great review Sarah!✨ And for this spectacular statement🤓
Beautifully made products and fantastic service; what’s not to love!
Thanks for your spectacular review Kirsty!✨
Excellent service and great product from Iolla. My second pair Of varifocal glasses and they are perfect. Nothing was too much trouble and quick communication from Catriona and the team.
Thanks for your review John!✨We are happy to hear you are onto your second pair of frames with us and will pass on the positive feedback to Catriona and the IOLLA team🧡
Always use Iolla for our frames and have been waiting for the clip on's to become available for the Hoy.
We were so happy to see them in the new clip on line that I had to order clip on's for my Bell frames also.
Excellent service as always!
Thanks for your review Emma!✨ We are so happy to hear you are loving the new Folding Clip-on collection, thanks for letting us know and we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓😎
Great service and amazing glasses
Thanks for your great review Jennifer!✨
Iolla were great from the start. They volunteered to call my optician to double check my prescription was correct, and were really fast at responding. Really friendly and helpful. I love the modern frame styles and colours, and will be back for more in the near future!
Thanks for your kind review Ruth!✨We are glad we managed to get your prescription sorted and that you love your new frames! We look forward to seeing you again soon🤓
Fast delivery, amazing quality as always support iolla in the pandemic!
Thanks for your great review and support Jamie!✨We look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓
Thank you to IOLLA .The staff have been extremely helpful when I was choosing my frames They were exceedingly patient guiding me through the process and very supportive. I am absolutely delighted with my new frames .
Thanks for your review Aileen!✨ We are so glad to hear you love your new frames and enjoyed your experience shopping with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓😎
Iolla - what a discovery! Pleasant, knowledgeable staff in the shop, trendy frames at good prices and a streamlined service from start to finish. What's more, a sterling service even in lockdown when a person manages to lose her glasses! With all the information on file and my choice of a frame online, the new glasses arrived without any proble. And even a nice personal message from the help chat instead of the usual stereotypes. The business of the future. I'll be back!
Thanks for such a spectacular review Jennifer✨ We really enjoyed reading this and appreciate your support for your future frames 🤓😎 We will pass on the positive feedback to the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon!🧡
Really chuffed with my new glasses. They fit really well. Online service was quick and helpful. Delivery was very fast. I will definitely be ordering glasses from IOLLA again!
Thanks for your review Linda✨We look forward to seeing you again soon, hopefully in one of our showrooms 🤓
Incredible. Great service (even during lockdown!). Answered a couple of queries straight away. Great selection of glasses. And so cheap it boggles the mind! Why go anywhere else.
Thanks for your review David✨We are happy to hear you will be returning to us and we look forward to seeing which pair you go for next🤓
As a returning customer I can only say both the products as well as the service are only getting better! Thank you!
Thanks for your spectacular review Aneta!✨ We are so happy to hear that you are a returning customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon for your next pair!🤓
IOLLA is rated 4.95 based on 414 reviews