Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Online page crashed constantly whenever I tried to upload pictures. It became very frustrating having to start over and over again on my iPhone. As I did not have broadband at the property I had to source a mini hub and then use my laptop which again took hours for each click and upload to take effect. In total it took over 2 days to complete and then wouldn’t submit. Very disappointed in tool as I had to submit all my photos to the agent in another form as the report had many inaccuracies.
We're sorry to hear you experienced difficulties uploading images as part of our tenant feedback process. It's certainly not the standard experience for it to take hours for each image to upload, so something wasn't right there - as with a good connection it should only take seconds.

Typically speaking we generate up-to 60k of these tenant approval emails each month and it's rare we experience any bad feedback like this, because the process we have pioneered is designed to make things fair and audit-trailed for tenants.

Rest assured we'll be in-touch to establish some more details and we'll put right anything that's required.
Inventory Hive is rated 4.86 based on 127 reviews