Inventory Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Having used this software at a previous employment, I didn't hesitate to quickly suggest using Inventory Hive, having relocated and taken up a new position where hand written inventories, inspections and checkouts were still being done. Not only is this a far more effective use of time for the property managers, more secure for landlords in the case of deposit disputes etc I have also found the team to be very helpful with both queries and training, particularly Josh who I have dealt with on both occasions."
"Easy to navigate through the room spaces with the preset templates and easy enough to adapt them to match your paticular property. The voice function is fantastic for saving time while at the property. The staff at Inventory Hive are fantastic when supporting you as a new user. They take time to walk you through the set up and support according to your paticular needs for each property. I cannot praise them enough. Thank you."
"Richard Abbots at Inventory Hive I have to commend you on such a spectacular piece of software! I’ve tested a few in my time and believe me when I say many companies think they have the best product but you have just put the enjoyment back in to inventory’s and check outs for me. (Sad I know) Fantastic software and your support team are a great bunch too for tolerating my humour during the demo 😜 Massive thumbs up from me! 👍🏼"
"I needed help accessing my properties & had excellent advice from Tayler. He couldn't have been more helpful & was really patient with me & then advised me how I could work smarter & gave me the tools to do this. Many thanks you have made my week."
"Rich and his team have helped us transform our inventory system across a portfolio for approx. 3000 student beds. We can now deliver a comprehensive system that continues to grow with our business needs. A really successful year 1 and I am looking forward to the journey ahead."
"Chat is always available within minutes, nothing is too much trouble. This company is great due to constant updates to the system and the Customer service. Many thanks Taylar-James for your help this morning ;)"
"Richard Manning has been a great help with setting up our account, friendly and helpful. Inventory hive is a great product, easy to use for the clerks and tenants. Clear and precise inventories."
"Always seem happy to help and resolve any issues"
"I have worked with the team at Inventory Hive on a number of occasions over the past 18 months and each time they have been a pleasure to deal with. Most of my contact has been with Richard and Rich, however all other colleagues who have answered my calls have been nothing but friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Inventory Hive as they offer a great product, a fantastic service and most of all they are great people who will go the extra mile. Both Richard's have real hands-on, realistic and refreshing approach to the way they do businesses!"
"The inventory hive software is so easy to use. I especially like the fact that you can use it offline, and that’s its paperless. The completed reports look brilliant and the team are so friendly and helpful, whenever I have had a problem they sort it out straight away. Thank you"
"Product This is a great product. Inventory Hive has allowed us to scale up our business whilst reducing costs and improving our service to our clients. For the first time we have been able to standardise all of our reports. This has been a huge benefit to us and to our clients (who love the fact that they receive the reports immediately). This product has greatly improved the service we provide clients and greatly improved our company. Service This is not an easy product to learn how to use; there are a lot of layers to it. However, their customer service has made the transition incredibly easy. From the demo to the setup, Inventory Hive have been very patient and helpful in ensuring that they answer all of our questions and ensure that our clerks have confidence in using the software when out in the field. Really great customer service!"
"Loving the 360 photos and ease of use"
"We were searching in vain for a dedicated inventory app to replace our disfunctional paper system when a friend recommended Inventory Hive. As an Oxbridge college with around 1000 rooms we needed a fairly involved custom build that has worked flawlessly and far exceeded our expectations and original remit. Technical support and an innovative, patient team have enabled us to have a library of housekeeping stock and room movements that can all be accessed and updated securely from a phone. Just brilliant."
"I personally love HIVE its efficient and paperless and easy to look back at rooms and what the history of that room is pertaining to refurbishment / damages. Its a simple process but has lots of great features should you need more comprehensive reporting. Highly recommend this system for any Halls of Residence for smart recording of inventory/ interim and check out procedures."
"It helps me get everything done in half the time and makes my life easier! It's also very clear and whenever I have a problem or doubt, the support team always come to the rescue and help me out. Very happy!"
"Owning a letting agency with multiple branches it is crucial that our staff time is used efficiently without lowering the standard for our tenants and landlords. After working with several inventory based products since 2005, I cannot speak any more highly of Inventory Hive software and staff. The app based products is very easy to use and has an engaging interface. The cost is also very competitive to other products on the market. Inventory Hive has really helped our staff produce in depth inventories quickly and easily."
"Really easy to use"
"Always had a positive response when assistance required. The app is evolving positively. Webinar support helps the above."
"They fixed the problem for me."
We hold our hands-up with this one. Essentially we solved a support ticket too soon - due to misreading the request. That's out of character for our team - as great support is always at the heart of our approach. I understand the matter has been subsequently resolved inside an hour of receiving this feedback. Apologies for the bad support experience on this occasion.
"Inventory Hive has made interim visits a breeze. Since using the software, communicating visits and our findings with landlords has become seamless. It has standardised our interim visits and simplifies our task by reminding us what to do and look for as we walk through the property. When I encountered an issue, a representative of Inventory Hive phoned within an hour of emailing and talked me through how to rectify the problem. I’m so impressed with the software, but especially with the support staff who provide such an amazing service."
Inventory Hive is rated 4.87 based on 75 reviews