Inventory Hive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Only just signed up so getting everything moved from our new provider but the help and support has been great, especially from Richard and Taylor who have been there to answer any question I may have."
"Great service very helpful staff and a great product. Saved me so much time"
"Not had much chance to use just yet but I’m so impressed with the training, Support and product"
"I m enjoying InventoryHive every time I use it. The way how they approach customers with they needs, the way ho the app is made, and helpful support team, it all makes this app nr1 in Inventories. Thanks Richard and Josh for really helpful conversations and patience. You have a great future, thanks a lot."
"Excellent service, more than happy with this product and the support is great."
"I have used this software since its creation by Richard and I am very impressed at how it's grown. It is really easy to use however you do get more out of it if you listen to the webinar's. The support team have always been efficient, friendly and helpful."
"After the trial, we decided to start our inventories by dictation / typing (we’re fast typists!) at least to begin with while we get the hang of it. However, as we build up and should we ever need software, Inventory Hive will be our go-to company. We trialed a couple of options but this was by far the most effective. Josh was always very helpful (and patient!). Thank you Josh."
"Impressed with the customer service especially as I am new to Inventory Hive. The app is good to use and the website is easy to keep track of your properties"
"I am very impressed with Inventory Hive. It so easy and straight forward to use. Makes my work load lighter and less time consuming"
"Been looking for a while for the right package, customer support is great, very friendly. Easy to use system and value for money."
"Having used this software at a previous employment, I didn't hesitate to quickly suggest using Inventory Hive, having relocated and taken up a new position where hand written inventories, inspections and checkouts were still being done. Not only is this a far more effective use of time for the property managers, more secure for landlords in the case of deposit disputes etc I have also found the team to be very helpful with both queries and training, particularly Josh who I have dealt with on both occasions."
"Easy to navigate through the room spaces with the preset templates and easy enough to adapt them to match your paticular property. The voice function is fantastic for saving time while at the property. The staff at Inventory Hive are fantastic when supporting you as a new user. They take time to walk you through the set up and support according to your paticular needs for each property. I cannot praise them enough. Thank you."
"Richard Abbots at Inventory Hive I have to commend you on such a spectacular piece of software! I’ve tested a few in my time and believe me when I say many companies think they have the best product but you have just put the enjoyment back in to inventory’s and check outs for me. (Sad I know) Fantastic software and your support team are a great bunch too for tolerating my humour during the demo 😜 Massive thumbs up from me! 👍🏼"
"I needed help accessing my properties & had excellent advice from Tayler. He couldn't have been more helpful & was really patient with me & then advised me how I could work smarter & gave me the tools to do this. Many thanks you have made my week."
"Rich and his team have helped us transform our inventory system across a portfolio for approx. 3000 student beds. We can now deliver a comprehensive system that continues to grow with our business needs. A really successful year 1 and I am looking forward to the journey ahead."
"Chat is always available within minutes, nothing is too much trouble. This company is great due to constant updates to the system and the Customer service. Many thanks Taylar-James for your help this morning ;)"
"Richard Manning has been a great help with setting up our account, friendly and helpful. Inventory hive is a great product, easy to use for the clerks and tenants. Clear and precise inventories."
"Always seem happy to help and resolve any issues"
"I have worked with the team at Inventory Hive on a number of occasions over the past 18 months and each time they have been a pleasure to deal with. Most of my contact has been with Richard and Rich, however all other colleagues who have answered my calls have been nothing but friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Inventory Hive as they offer a great product, a fantastic service and most of all they are great people who will go the extra mile. Both Richard's have real hands-on, realistic and refreshing approach to the way they do businesses!"
"The inventory hive software is so easy to use. I especially like the fact that you can use it offline, and that’s its paperless. The completed reports look brilliant and the team are so friendly and helpful, whenever I have had a problem they sort it out straight away. Thank you"
Inventory Hive is rated 4.87 based on 85 reviews