Inventory Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

"Their recent update is brilliant. Being able to connect to my Ricoh theta 360 camera within the inventory hive app makes it so easy and so much quicker. You only have to use one app instead of two."
"Tayler gave a really proactive and speedy response to a query. Just what you want from a business supporting your business to deliver the best possible customer service"
"Great platform and a support team who are not only friendly but go out of their way to help."
"Excellent service and patient operative. Josh helped me with everything I needed and nothing was left out. He was approachable, friendly and helped me get exactly what I needed."
"early days - all seems OK"
"Absolutely fantastic from Richard and his team. I have started using the system and is extremely easy and user friendly."
"Fantastic product and service, I highly recommend"
"Thanks Richard for your help. Problem solved and the swift response from you is highly appreciable."
"great support and a great product which will cut time spent on inspections and make our staff more productive."
"Great service and software, Highly recommend !!!!"
"Brilliant service from the start. Very impressed"
"Still in the trial phase so haven't yet completed a whole inventory, however I have used the interim report options and the time I have saved on this alone will be worth every penny of the monthly fee! The outgoing reports are professional and in depth at a click of a button. The support from the HIVE team is second to none. Well done Inventory Hive, great piece of software!"
"Victor Cyan said "I was impressed, so impressed, I bought the company!"..... yes I'm really old ok ?!?! I didn't buy Inventory Hive, but I would if I could ! Seriously, there isn't anything out there that compares to this system. It's dirt cheap even though it's feature packed! 360 video in your inventory, digital signatures, check-in/check-out/interim inspection comparison, the lot! The team are also friendly and always happy to chat."
"I cannot recommend the guys at Inventory Hive enough. Although I sold the lettings side of my business in December 2018 I would not hesitate in putting them forward to any other company who could use their services. They will always put themselves out to overcome issues with you and as a business partner they were superb"
"Dear Inventory Hive team, the software is amazing and works seamlessly, my team and I have been trying out the features within your platform for the past week. However, we have not conducted any on site jobs using the software. Unfortunately after testing the platform on our phones we realised that 8 photos per item would not cut it. Here in Singapore the houses are much bigger and require detailed conditions due to the nature of the market. With your current limitations we are unable to fulfil the requirements of our clients. If InventoryHive is unable to increase the number of photos per section, thé team at Meridius Inventories would not be able to use the platform."
Hi Imran,

Thanks for taking the time to feedback with some detail : )

Firstly, we glad to hear you think the software is amazing - we think it is too, but there’s always work to be done.

In terms of 8 photos per item (eg each door, light switch etc) we generally find that’s more than sufficient in the UK when combined with 10 ‘Room Overview’ photos and the option of adding 360 photos. Most of the deposit schemes here look for a balance of written descriptions with photos, rather than relying too heavily on photos themselves.

As the founder of Inventory Hive I’m always keen to learn more about different markets and I will message you directly so we can have a chat. If there’s ways we need to adapt to fit the market in Singapore then we’ll certainly look into it.

Thanks again and hopefully speak soon...look out for my email.

All the best - Richard Abbots
"We have recently set up an account with Inventory Hive and I haven’t got one bad thing to say about them, the software is brilliant, very comprehensive and user friendly. From the offset, Lee and Josh have been great, from the first sales call I received - not the average pushy sales person! They know all of the ins and outs for the system and offer help and advice when needed. I’ve made 2 inventories on the system already and I can’t wait to carry on using it. One of my favourite features is that it’s all paperless and signatures are obtained via simply drawing your signature with your finger on your phone/tablet screen."
"Richard in particular has been extremely helpful since my first point of contact. He has today spent nearly 2 hours on a live demo explaining everything Inventory Hive can offer me..allowing me to ask whatever questions I need. I have signed up straight away before my free trial has even ended because I'm over the moon with the service I believe they have to offer me. Customer service is brilliant and I cannot wait to start working with Inventory Hive. Highly recommend so far. Thanks"
"Only just signed up so getting everything moved from our new provider but the help and support has been great, especially from Richard and Taylor who have been there to answer any question I may have."
"Great service very helpful staff and a great product. Saved me so much time"
"Not had much chance to use just yet but I’m so impressed with the training, Support and product"
Inventory Hive is rated 4.86 based on 102 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access