Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Great piece of kit to make my job easier and produce high standard of service for clients.
Inventory Hive is an invaluable piece of software, it’s incredibly straightforward to use, many features that make life that little bit easier. Mitch has been fantastic, very helpful, fun and easy to chat with, whilst maintaining a professional manor.
The software is really good and easy to use. The staff has been very professional, friendly and prompt to answer to our queries.
Awesome system
Intuitive to learn to use, great detail with lots of short-cuts & with great product support. Glad I chose this one!
I've worked in software development and deployment for 28 years and have just set up a business using Inventory Hive. Excellent software, easy to use and the integration with photographs makes it a fantastic product. A few years ago this technology wasn't available.
We are using the inventory hive software at our apartment block and it has become invaluable to us, particularly during the pandemic. The team are incredibly helpful in answering our queries thoroughly and nothing is too much. Would highly recommend
very user friendly
efficient
cost saving
excellent customer care
This is a really good system, providing step by step guidance no matter for inspector or tenant. I have to say it is client-friendly software. Besides, much appreciation Mitch for answering every question that we have patiently in time. Their technical team and sales team are also efficient and professional in supporting.
Being part of various franchise networks we have always used RLA INVENTORY PLUS throughout the offices. This has allowed our members of staff to save time essentially saving the companies money.

The product is easy to use and recommend anyone looking to save time and money whilst visiting the property for inspections, check-ins and checkouts.

I highly recommend the service, thank you to Inventory Hive for an amazing product and service.
I was unsure as to which inventory app to go with as my original choice was too hard for me to get my head around!
After signing up for the trial Mitch called me several times to patiently go through all aspects of the app. I am delighted with their customer care & have now signed up to use them long term.
The software is excellent and really easy to use. As a result of moving to Inventory Hive, we have managed to implement a paperless move-in process that has been invaluable during Covid-19. We have dealt with Mitch from the start who has been faultless, always on hand to offer advice and help!
great customer service; great software
great customer service. good software.
The software was excellent and easy to use (the pre-written templates helped!). It allowed me to remotely gain acceptance/agreement from my tenant during the Covid lockdown, when I was not able to physically visit the property to carry out inspections. When I needed to contact the help desk and I found that the support was very good (although I had to email and wait for a call back, it happened within an hour). In general I would say that getting the landlord and tenant to highlight any issues and agree the inventory is much better than getting a third party to do the report (both expensive and inaccurate in my experience).
Absolutely amazing services from start to finish. Simon is a real star. I’m was calling Simon numerous time to help me out with several things. He was willing to help me almost instantly all the time.
Can’t say thank you enough as a start up business person. Fantastic!
Great customer service, Alex was very helpful. During our free trial, he organised a zoom call to explain all the features and how to get the best out of inventory hive.

I had a few queries after buying the subscription and help was sent within minutes of how to reach what I was looking for. Great value for money, would highly recommend!
Great customer support. Always respond within minutes of providing a request for help.
Excellent software that has been a lifesaver during lockdown! Easy to use and creates a very professional looking report. Support is also second to none; Mitchell called me soon after I signed up to answer any questions I may have. Brilliant!
lovely company to use can't rate them enough great support i'm look in forward to using them in the future
Inventory Hive is rated 4.91 based on 192 reviews