Inventory Hive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

How would you rate Inventory Hive?

"Quick and easy to use Speeds up time. Very helpful at support if you have any questions."
Mytoor Inventories
Verified Reviewer
"Great friendly staff who are always there to help. App is very easy to use and has a slick and user friendly design."
Ian Lazell
Verified Buyer
"We recently joined Inventory Hive after using their 30 day free trial, loving the system at the moment and it made such a difference to the reports after purchasing the Ricoh 360 camera. Friendly team & Richard Manning was always helpful when needed"
Dean Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Great company to deal with. Richard Manning was always on hand to answer ant questions I had. I would recommend this company to any inventory clerk. Thanks guys."
Martin & Co Sutton Coldfield
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to use software. Great support and help, contact within a very short space of time to resolve issues."
"Awesome service, thank you Tayler & Josh. :) Lobster Lettings"
JB Lettings, Galashiels
Verified Reviewer
"This must, without doubt, be the easiest and most comprehensive system for inventories that I have ever used. Extremely user friendly. Can be done either right there on your mobile or tablet (be aware it is a lengthy process to begin with until you work out what information is actually required and what you really don't need to put in) whilst adding photographs, or you can take photographs and add them in while sitting at the PC. Very versatile and the drop down and 'pick' menus make the whole thing almost painless. Once completed it can be directly e-mailed to the tenant for checking and can be signed electronically. I would recommend this system to anybody that needs a clear, concise and user friendly package."
"Easy to use and edit. The tenant sign now feature is handy."
William Tolland
"Always happy to help,"
Erik Burgess
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent, easy to use software and very helpful staff who were more than happy to contact us to discuss any questions my colleague and I had."
Patricia Bird - PIIS
Verified Reviewer
"PIIS is a new Inventory business and has been in operation for 18 months the last 6 months whilst using Inventory Hive has been brilliant. The photographs are clear and the actual layout of the document is easy and simple to read which impresses our clients. The staff are always helpful and supportive and always looking to expand and update their software. We look to the future with confidence that our Reports will continue to stand out in the crowd and our clients will be proud to be partnering with us as we partner with Inventory Hive in the development and future of PIIS"
"Excellent software and very helpful staff."
Alison Williams-Pratt
Unverified Reviewer
"Patience and understanding when showing me the new system."
Jan Borthwick
Verified Buyer
"I've been in letting for over twenty years and tried many inventory systems and this is by the far the most comprehensive and easy to use!"
Ceri Hodgson (Andrew Craig)
Unverified Reviewer
"Straightforward to use and a good quality report is sent to the tenants at the end with the useful tool for the tenants to make any changes as well."
"Very happy with the software, does everything required."
Ben Morris
Verified Buyer
"very quick to learn and easy to use."
Jonathan Hughes-jones
Verified Buyer
"Very detailed and seems to work well so far"
"The team was a great help I sent email and the response was fast talked me through what i done wrong and now living the system Thank you"
Matthew Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"I wasn't sure on a few points, but the online help chat was great! Great report created at the end too."
Inventory Hive is rated 4.84 based on 51 reviews