Inventory Hive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

How would you rate Inventory Hive?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Erik Burgess
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent, easy to use software and very helpful staff who were more than happy to contact us to discuss any questions my colleague and I had."
Patricia Bird - PIIS
Verified Reviewer
"PIIS is a new Inventory business and has been in operation for 18 months the last 6 months whilst using Inventory Hive has been brilliant. The photographs are clear and the actual layout of the document is easy and simple to read which impresses our clients. The staff are always helpful and supportive and always looking to expand and update their software. We look to the future with confidence that our Reports will continue to stand out in the crowd and our clients will be proud to be partnering with us as we partner with Inventory Hive in the development and future of PIIS"
"Excellent software and very helpful staff."
Alison Williams-Pratt
Unverified Reviewer
"Patience and understanding when showing me the new system."
Jan Borthwick
Verified Buyer
"I've been in letting for over twenty years and tried many inventory systems and this is by the far the most comprehensive and easy to use!"
Ceri Hodgson (Andrew Craig)
Unverified Reviewer
"Straightforward to use and a good quality report is sent to the tenants at the end with the useful tool for the tenants to make any changes as well."
"Very happy with the software, does everything required."
Ben Morris
Verified Buyer
"very quick to learn and easy to use."
Jonathan Hughes-jones
Verified Buyer
"Very detailed and seems to work well so far"
"The team was a great help I sent email and the response was fast talked me through what i done wrong and now living the system Thank you"
Matthew Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"I wasn't sure on a few points, but the online help chat was great! Great report created at the end too."
"It needs more immediate guidance on how the process works after submitting a report - it's unclear and so you are pressing send the report without really knowing what to expect. Also, it needs more options for seeing a draft report without needing to check every box first. A new user wants to have some idea how the report is looking without having to go all the way through and tick everything. They may not have all the information. Putting together the report isn't bad, but its not self explanatory and the online help is useless. It's only sales puff with no real examples of the reports and ability to see what the tenant and landlord both see at each stage. It's better than nothing but needs a lot more work to make it user friendly."
Thanks for providing such a constructive review of your experience.

We pride ourselves on service and being easy to use, so the fact you found some aspects of the paperless process unclear means we’ll take a look at updating our online searchable library articles on that topic.

Aside from our online searchable library, we also have a dedicated telephone support line (0333 358 3638) and online live chat, which is open from 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Fridays. Outside these times a support ticket can also be raised (even on weekends) and our response times are very prompt, particularly for urgent queries. Perhaps get in touch on the above number and we can ensure one of the team runs through any questions you may have, or even perform a screen-share demo.

Thanks again for your feedback, we’ve been prolific with our updates since going live in April 2016 and we’ve achieved that by listening and responding to our wonderful user base : )
"Always happy to help"
Natalie Withers
Unverified Reviewer
"So glad that I signed up for the free trial, at first glance of the dashboard I knew the software was going to be user friendly and you can see Inventory Hive are constantly updating to suit the needs of their users. I strongly recommend attending the free demo as they demonstrate shortcuts that will cut your time in half!! I just finished a demo with Richard who was more than helpful, giving tips and advice which is great for new starters. I particularly like how it's all paperless and the online interaction with the tenant allows reports to be fair and straight forward, can't ask for more than that. Can't wait to get started - Good job Inventory Hive!!"
Keith Gallimore
Verified Reviewer
"I have only just started with Inventory Hive after extension Market Research of the Software Packages available and the user friendly approach, cloning etc makes it a great package to use and very cost effective. Also the customer friendly approach of your team is great as all too often with other software you get to talk to technical speaky geek. Well done Inventory Hive."
"Without doubt the best inventory software I have used. I have saved time on each checkout as you can use existing reports and make adjustments if need be. The reports are very professional and the tenants are equally satisfied. If you are a private landlord the costs are very low and make disputes far less."
David Eddy
Verified Buyer
"Could have been more helpful. Great being able to use a web chat as opposed to waiting ages on a telephone."
"Very helpful tutorial"
"I was made to feel that nothing was too much trouble and each of my questions was answered and explained clearly."
Gemma Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Listing multiple items in each room, allowing things to be added and edited by the housemates/ tenants too!"
Inventory Hive is rated 4.81 based on 42 reviews