Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Inventory Hive is very simple, quick and easy to use. Saves me a lot of time! Thank you Mitch for your help.
Taylor was really helpful and knowledgable. Rang within 5 minutes of my query. Brilliant service
As a new user, the system can look a little unwieldy, especially when you go straight in with a 8 bed HMO inventory! They do tend to rely on video helps which, if you don't know what you are looking for, aren't particularly helpful. Can also be frustrating to have to raise a support ticket for every query - so I thought. Now on to the good side - called Support and spoke with Tayler - so, so helpful, he walked me through what I needed and made it sound so simple (and it actually is!, after the online help just complicated things further), even threw in a few extra questions to him, and he dealt with those as well. Was very pleased to have spoken with him, incredibly helpful.
Inventory Hive is rated 4.86 based on 127 reviews