Inventory Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Could have been more helpful. Great being able to use a web chat as opposed to waiting ages on a telephone."
"Very helpful tutorial"
"I was made to feel that nothing was too much trouble and each of my questions was answered and explained clearly."
"Listing multiple items in each room, allowing things to be added and edited by the housemates/ tenants too!"
"Very easy to use and Richard was great at answering my questions and showing me how it worked."
"Offered a superb service and suited each and every one of my needs."
"It's easy to use and logical. Much easier to learn.The support people occasionally have little hiccups but they really want to help and accept that users may not see things their way."
"A very professional service and exceptional product. Richards knowledge of the TDS and the contents of the Inventory prove to be invaluable. The whole team go over and above to provide a bespoke service and 'nothing is too much trouble'. I would happily recommend them to any prospective clients."
"I have been using Inventory Hive for about six months, it is very thorough and by far the best system I have used in over 15 years providing inventories. The staff are only too keen to help and always friendly."
"We started using this software just recently and have been impressed with (a) the cost, and (b) the ease of use. Richard has been very helpful too in helping set everything up and helping us to understand quickly how to get the best out of the software."
"The ease of use with there products and the professional and helpful advice every time I needed them"
"Great software, very forward thinking and futuristic inventory system."
"I decided to give the Inventory app a go as I hate doing inventories as they are so tediously necessary and they always take me such a long time to complete. I choose inventory hive because it appeared easy to use and well thought out, plus the 30 day free trial was a nice incentive to give it a go. This app has exceeded my expectations it takes me step by step through my property. Enabling me to customise my inventory and be as detailed as I deem necessary. The auto complete features saves me valuable time as I don’t have to think about what’s next. In fact the only time I went wrong was when I tried to think for it. This app does all the thinking for you. I especially love that I can do before and after picture comparisons which means any disputes can be legitimately resolved really quickly. My tenants love it because they are assured that they are renting from a landlord that cares about the property and I can have peace of mind knowing that I’m covered. Great value for money superb app and fantastic customer service."
"it’s great to do inventories interim inspections and check outs"
"Great app - easy to use Good piece of software !"
"Saved a lot of time. Very detailed report. Easy to use. Good customer services."
"On completion of the Inventory Hive its nicely presented to look very professional."
"I really enjoy working with Inventory Hive - it is very precise and thorough. We use the app via an ipad & it's very straight forward... The inventory document itself is very professional looking!"
"It is an easier management system for check ins, inventories and check outs"
Inventory Hive is rated 4.87 based on 106 reviews