Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The software was excellent and easy to use (the pre-written templates helped!). It allowed me to remotely gain acceptance/agreement from my tenant during the Covid lockdown, when I was not able to physically visit the property to carry out inspections. When I needed to contact the help desk and I found that the support was very good (although I had to email and wait for a call back, it happened within an hour). In general I would say that getting the landlord and tenant to highlight any issues and agree the inventory is much better than getting a third party to do the report (both expensive and inaccurate in my experience).
Absolutely amazing services from start to finish. Simon is a real star. I’m was calling Simon numerous time to help me out with several things. He was willing to help me almost instantly all the time.
Can’t say thank you enough as a start up business person. Fantastic!
Great customer service, Alex was very helpful. During our free trial, he organised a zoom call to explain all the features and how to get the best out of inventory hive.

I had a few queries after buying the subscription and help was sent within minutes of how to reach what I was looking for. Great value for money, would highly recommend!
Great customer support. Always respond within minutes of providing a request for help.
Excellent software that has been a lifesaver during lockdown! Easy to use and creates a very professional looking report. Support is also second to none; Mitchell called me soon after I signed up to answer any questions I may have. Brilliant!
lovely company to use can't rate them enough great support i'm look in forward to using them in the future
I am new to using Inventory Hive and I had a small list of questions and all my questions have now been answered quickly so I now have a better understanding and can proceed using this system with much more confidence , thank you so much.
Mitch was great at teaching me how to set up reports correctly, really helpful and polite, thanks again :)
A great software platform which really helps our employees conduct Inventories / Check Outs and Interim Inspections. A great addition to the software is the Virtual Inspections - which we are utilising during CVD19 to ensure all inspections go ahead as planned. Great Service and a Great piece of software!
Very easy to use for a first timer. Lots of templates and pre-wording already set which makes the process easier and swifter. There is also a checklist and plenty of opportunities to add or delete. The use of electronic signatures for the tenant to sign is also very good
They are always helpful whenever I have spoken with them. I’m new to the software and found the training very good and the software easy to use.
Fantastic Service!!
I am new to Inventory Hive and found it very easy to follow even for me who isn't savvy with any software.
Customer service is fantastic. They make you feel valued as a client. We have been using Inventory Hive now for almost 3 years and they have made our Inventory reporting streamlined and easy. The monthly charge is very fair considering the facilities available to you. Highly recommend.
Very impressed with the level, and responsivness of support, by Simon at Inventory hive on the telephone when I have a query. Something they can be very proud of. The software tool is an excellent way to conduct inspections, and a professional looking report is produced upon completion.
Thanks to the whole team and in particular Tayler,
Great product, very efficient service that we can then offer to our tenants
Reports are thorough but easy to read and navigate. Using the software is mostly self explanatory. The support staff are quick and efficient too.
This is a very useful, easily accessible and straightforward tool and hats off on the initiative considering the difficulties and change in circumstances agencies, Landlords and tenants have to face during this period.
We have only recently started using inventory hive and are finding it so useful as a business. It is saving us time due to the ease of using it and very cost effective. Wish we had signed up long before now. Our contact Mitch is very helpful and any questions we have had he has answered straight away without any hesitation. Very good and professional service. Would fully recommend.
Aside from the system itself, which is excellent; the team at Inventory Hive have been superb in dealing with my numerous requests as our company undergoes a transition period. Simon was reactive, professional and extremely helpful. It is very much appreciated.
Inventory Hive is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews