Inventory Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great system and great customer service."
"As a new user, the system can look a little unwieldy, especially when you go straight in with a 8 bed HMO inventory! They do tend to rely on video helps which, if you don't know what you are looking for, aren't particularly helpful. Can also be frustrating to have to raise a support ticket for every query - so I thought. Now on to the good side - called Support and spoke with Tayler - so, so helpful, he walked me through what I needed and made it sound so simple (and it actually is!, after the online help just complicated things further), even threw in a few extra questions to him, and he dealt with those as well. Was very pleased to have spoken with him, incredibly helpful."
"I was dealing with Taylor regarding a syncing issue and he was very helpful. He managed to resolve the issue very quickly. Thank you for your help."
"i find that this is the easiest inventory system that i have ever used. Everything is self explanatory and the system is almost idiot proof, just follow the prompts..! If you do have a problem or a question using the 'Help' system is excellent and if that does not answer your question or query, you can go and drop a message to support who will respond to you is a very short space of time. They may even call you back to make sure you have been able to sort out your query. Excellent service run by people who really seem to care - Thank you."
"Their recent update is brilliant. Being able to connect to my Ricoh theta 360 camera within the inventory hive app makes it so easy and so much quicker. You only have to use one app instead of two."
"Tayler gave a really proactive and speedy response to a query. Just what you want from a business supporting your business to deliver the best possible customer service"
"Great platform and a support team who are not only friendly but go out of their way to help."
"Excellent service and patient operative. Josh helped me with everything I needed and nothing was left out. He was approachable, friendly and helped me get exactly what I needed."
"Absolutely fantastic from Richard and his team. I have started using the system and is extremely easy and user friendly."
"Fantastic product and service, I highly recommend"
"Thanks Richard for your help. Problem solved and the swift response from you is highly appreciable."
"great support and a great product which will cut time spent on inspections and make our staff more productive."
"Great service and software, Highly recommend !!!!"
"Brilliant service from the start. Very impressed"
"Still in the trial phase so haven't yet completed a whole inventory, however I have used the interim report options and the time I have saved on this alone will be worth every penny of the monthly fee! The outgoing reports are professional and in depth at a click of a button. The support from the HIVE team is second to none. Well done Inventory Hive, great piece of software!"
"Victor Cyan said "I was impressed, so impressed, I bought the company!"..... yes I'm really old ok ?!?! I didn't buy Inventory Hive, but I would if I could ! Seriously, there isn't anything out there that compares to this system. It's dirt cheap even though it's feature packed! 360 video in your inventory, digital signatures, check-in/check-out/interim inspection comparison, the lot! The team are also friendly and always happy to chat."
"I cannot recommend the guys at Inventory Hive enough. Although I sold the lettings side of my business in December 2018 I would not hesitate in putting them forward to any other company who could use their services. They will always put themselves out to overcome issues with you and as a business partner they were superb"
"We have recently set up an account with Inventory Hive and I haven’t got one bad thing to say about them, the software is brilliant, very comprehensive and user friendly. From the offset, Lee and Josh have been great, from the first sales call I received - not the average pushy sales person! They know all of the ins and outs for the system and offer help and advice when needed. I’ve made 2 inventories on the system already and I can’t wait to carry on using it. One of my favourite features is that it’s all paperless and signatures are obtained via simply drawing your signature with your finger on your phone/tablet screen."
"Richard in particular has been extremely helpful since my first point of contact. He has today spent nearly 2 hours on a live demo explaining everything Inventory Hive can offer me..allowing me to ask whatever questions I need. I have signed up straight away before my free trial has even ended because I'm over the moon with the service I believe they have to offer me. Customer service is brilliant and I cannot wait to start working with Inventory Hive. Highly recommend so far. Thanks"
"Only just signed up so getting everything moved from our new provider but the help and support has been great, especially from Richard and Taylor who have been there to answer any question I may have."
Inventory Hive is rated 4.87 based on 106 reviews