Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

I am altering my insurance and renewing for a year. I am paying an admin fee on the new policy and an admin fee to cancel the old one. Not good and carefully avoided by the sales team. So off to check alternatives, been with it’s sure for a while. No longer.
I have phoned and emailed to let you know I do not wish to renew this policy
Just received my renewal for the coming year. Yet another rip off price rise having never made a claim in over 10 years. Intasure do not understand the meaning of the word "Loyalty"
Great until I made a claim for squatters in my home in turkey cancelled my insurance paid me the previous years premium back and said goodbye 3 homes insured for 10 years and not a jot of help they might be cheap but are they the best ?
I asked for a park home quote and asked only to be contacted by email. I was bombarded with phone calls as I didn’t respond to the email (too expensive) and was called 4-5 times every day. In the end I spoke to someone to remind him the company was not complying with GDPR legislation and that it was harassing me with unwanted calls. I asked that all my details were removed from your system. I hope this breach will be reported to your data controller. I would never come to you for quote again!
Customer service staff we excellent but the cost of renewal with the new uunderwriters at 43% compared with last year is ridiculous. 14 years loyalty and no claims or changes to policy during that time. Won’t be renewing again after this year.
Very easy to work with
I was quoted a fee which was confirmed by e-mail but when I decided to purchase the policy higher fee was charged . When I questioned this I was give various reasons such as the quote was not for landlords insurance and the quote was for a bungalow where this information came from I have no idea. Not at all happy with the service and will not be renewing.
Your Portal registration does not work. tried four times to enter temporary passwords emailed to me. then phoned your operator who took me through the process several times. finally got in but when I entered the password she gave me it did not accept it. I gave up .
Excessive price increases every year are unacceptable. If kept to around 2 or 3 % in line with inflation that would be fair enough, but a near 50% increase is crazy.
Unable to sign the agreement with Premium Credit. They won't discuss it with me. I have Power of Attorney for the Policy Holder. Their website is a nightmare. Your communication systems are not much better. If anybody with more than a single brain cell reads this, give me a call on 0113 229 9412 or 07771 738743. Mr A C McMillan
We e mailed twice and no one contacted us
I was originally persuaded by one of your staff to insure my house as a "holiday home" because, being retired and having a boat on the French canal system together with a mobile caravan, I wanted to be able to spend 6 months or more away from my house whilst having it properly insured. For years I have thought that, on renewal, my policy was still for a "holiday home" but I was amazed and disappointed to be now told that the house was insured as a "main residence" and, consequently, if I had occupied it for less than 6 months in any year then my insurance would have been invalid! I have now managed to get the policy changed back to that for a "holiday home" and I hope that, on renewal, you will never again change the cover without first discussing it with me.
I did not find the customer representative very helpful and at one point found his manner condersending.
The renewal experience was a nightmare. The website/ portal is a nightmare to negotiate and log into. The phone experience not much better. Option 2 - renewal's were met with a response "this extension does not exist ". Three phone calls later managed to get through to someone who was helpful & professional. Its a shame that other aspects were so disappointing and unprofessional. Next year will probably seek a more user friendly company.
Tried to buy insurance for our properties in Turkey on a Saturday, phones just continually ringing out the went to 'leave a message' left 5 requests for a call back, did not receive one call! Rang again on Monday, got straight through to new sales!! Purchased the insurance one policy arrived within minutes but the 2nd policy didn't for some reason. Rang again even though I had emailed them asking to call me! Then received 10 emails with the wrong policy, back on the phone and finally I was sent the 2nd policy. I needed Dask insurance which is a different dept, so back on the phone, 4 messages left and still no call back, so I rang again, only to be told they need to email a form grrrr gave up and now purchased via Isbank.
Not happy at all. Still haven't received copy of what I have paid for. Didn't receive any renewal notification or confirmation of payment for renewed policy. Note to self - look elsewhere next year
I have been very happy with the attention given to my requirements by the people dealing with problems on the telephone, but very unhappy that I am not receiving emails from you. I have received this one and I have received one yesterday at 09.52. I have renewed my policy by telephone but have not received confirmation by email. I have down loaded terms from the web. I did not receive a reminder to renew.
Found everyone who I dealt with very helpful. All the documents that I received were very easy to understand. I was very pleased with the premium price too. Would definitely recommend Intasure.
Very poor service - spoke to 3 different people over the phone with a query about holiday cottage insurance and got 3 different answers. One person in particular appeared to only be able to talk from a script. Every question had to be "referred to underwriting", hence I had to keep ringing back with more queries when another email arrived (with more conflicting info). One person assured me that I was currently insured whilst this was happening, another told me that I absolutely wasn't insured. I have no confidence at all in these people. And I'm still waiting for "underwriting" to come back to me with more information!
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,518 reviews