Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Quick response to web enquiry Comprehensive and reasonable quote well explained Great support from your team Cover in place quickly thank you!"
"All very efficient. Very pleased with the service."
"Helpful polite experienced good knowledge of what I needed customer relationship."
"Unlike most insurance companies (in fact all who I have ever spoken with) this insurance was incredibly easy to set up. Where normally I would be asked endless dull questions taking the best part of an hour to get through this was all done and dusted in about quarter of an hour. Well done!"
"Excellent advice at a very competitive price. 10 out of 10"
"Sorted my query out quickly."
"Very helpful and professional"
"Sarah was very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Very helpful operator"
"A very professional organisation"
"From past experience with Intasure, l was confident that when l needed to insure my new property in the Summer Intasure would look after it. They did and then last week when my circumstances changed and the cover had to be adjusted, l experienced courtesy and efficiency. I dealt with two ladies, one l think was Sarah and the other's name eluded me but both could not have been more helpful"
"Excellent, knowledgeable staff - great to be able to discuss requirements with real people as opposed to anonymous online form. Product seems exactly what we need for our Annex which is let via several holiday letting sites e.g. AirBnB, Tripadvisor. Thankfully have not had to make a claim so cannot comment on service in this context but otherwise highly recommend."
"I had got a few quotes for Holiday-let insurance but found the requirements, excess' and costs from some companies were scary. I was getting a bit worried as nothing fitted exactly what I needed for a decent price. I called Intasure and spoke to Rebecca, she was great and the quote process friendly, reasonable and the price was very good I think. I had to call back later to finalise the quote, I specifically asked for Rebecca again and she was available. She was so helpful and answered all my questions no matter how silly they may have seemed (I’ve not bought holiday letting insurance before and I wanted to make sure every guest scenario was covered). I would recommend Intasure and actually have already to another holiday-letter I know. Hope this helps, check around if you want but I found this company the best to deal with and the most reasonable price."
"disappointed the renewal offer was not referred to underwriters before being offered. resulting in an unexpected higher premium when renewed."
"Such a treat to be able to make a phonecall on Saturday morning, get through quickly to somebody who speaks English and knew what they were talking about. Quite rare these days!"
"Very impressed. The property insured was a not a standard one but the broker very quickly understood my requirements and communicated very quickly with the underwriter and achieved a very competitive premium for me. I would definitely recommend Intasure Peter Oates Cambs"
"I asked for a call back while loping to purchase insurance, the call was prompt, friendly and helpful. The representative was clear and kindly called me back at a more suitable time. So far so good. Its a good start to have such helpful people on the phone lines."
"VERY GOOD"
"I have just taken out the two nsurance but the information given was clear and precise."
"Polite and easy to deal with company. Called back when they promised to and a rapid response to emails"
Intasure is rated 4.64 based on 4,710 reviews