Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

mark_jenkins@ajg.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Such great service. Very quick process to be up an running which is just what I needed."
"Would recommend to anyone. By far the cheapest quote I had. Fantastic service"
"Very courteous and explained things. At the moment good can not comment on any further action that may be needed."
"I was dealt with very efficiently ,and in a polite manner.. It took only a short while from start to finish."
"Have previously used Intasure and pleased to say policy offered was what I wanted and very clear. Price competitive and staff helpful."
"Helpful staff"
"The customer service staff I spoke to were extremely helpful, explained everything clearly and answered all my questions ."
"Good service and support"
"Excellent service! Nikki Pendercost provided very helpful information, good prices, and with a lovely manner. Based on all of that, I chose not to 'shop around' and confirmed my policy with Intasure at the end of the call, without any pressure for m her."
"Very pleased with the staff that helped me to get an insurance for my newly created company"
"Your staff made all the running and the renewal was processed easily"
"Excellent service from Sirpa, who was extremely efficient and helpful in an awkward situation. Cannot praise the service highly enough."
"Always use this service and regularly reccomend the insurance to all our friends"
"So far they have been very efficient although the details of the property, which had been insured by you a few years back, were completely inaccurate and I wonder where this information had come from . I hope you are better now at keeping information correctly. Your price was competitive but it needs to stay so in future years otherwise we will leave again."
"Reasonably priced ,quickly dealt with.no apparent hidden charges.covering my needs. As explained I aim to relocate six monthly to Spain and will contact your co. Re house ins.at the time. Thank you Mr v.j. Stearn"
"Seems a good insurer, underwritten by Lloyd's of London. I have never had to claim as yet, and hope I don't have too. They are very helpful walking you through each step, of the process, so that you don't make any mistakes during the process. All in all seems to be a quality insurer."
"Nick was quick and helpful. He helped me buy insurance that day without hassle."
"Quick and efficient renewal, details clearly explained over the phone"
"Very efficient and friendly staff, always extremely helpful."
"Very happy with the help offered when I was considering renewal."
Intasure is rated 4.63 based on 4,409 reviews