Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim

customer service
"My only concern was the amount of time waiting for my call to be answered. The guy I spoke to was very helpful"
Posted 43 minutes ago
"I sent an email mail for a quote and received a phone call within minutes. Your assistant was very good. He went through everything very well. He managed to get me a lower quote than I had from the existing provider. He was very friendly and made the long call worth while."
"There a was a long wait before getting through but once through the process was very efficient although the number of questions was bewildering. I have since sent an email regarding whether my husband can claim on the policy and am interested in seeing your response."
"Great customer service"
"everyone i came into contact with at Intasure "EXCELLENT" thorghly explained things Insurance documents issued promptly. Totally satisfied"
"Agent was quick and clear over the phone but was also concerned that we fully understood the terms and conditions of the policy."
"Service was efficient and friendly"
"Thankyou to Sarah who explained everythink to me her polite manners felt put at ease as she talked me through our new policy"
"The young lady who talked me through all the details was excellent. I am really pleased that i have chosen your company to insure with."
"I have found staff very helpful and always willing to help from Araan ."
"I had been informed by some other holiday owners of a website offering a cheaper alternative to your services but before changing to them decided to discuss if there was a chance of getting a better quote from you as I have been a customer with you for many years. Your advisor Linda was very polite and helpful and managed to get my premium price reduced although not as cheap as I've been told the other company was quoting decided I was better staying with a company I knew as Linda advised the quote seemed really cheap for an earthquake region."
"A first class service"
"Renewal was simple and straight forward"
"Good and clear communication."
"Good experience but could not get “pay in line” to work."
"Very good service, requested a call back late in the day and was very surprised when they managed to get back ti me the same day."
"Very helpful, knowledgeable staff."
"Prompt response and dealt with quote quickly"
"Very good to deal with, prompt and friendly on the phone. Excellent price . Hopefully if a claim was needed it would be the same service and value"
"Very prompt and accurate info from Julian. Made decision to swap insurer easy"
Intasure is rated 4.64 based on 4,603 reviews