Intasure Reviews

4.7
Based on 7,038 reviews
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Excellent service. Daniel was professional, helpful and courteous a credit to the company.
Very professional and clear easy to understand, and all my questions answered to my satisfaction
It's a bit like going back to the old fashioned telephone method of getting a quote rather than a website but as I had used Intasure for a few years for a Spanish holiday home's insurance I thought I would give them a try for UK landlord insurance. They called me back the following day and took my details and the flat's details. The next day they called back with a quote that was £28 cheaper than the renewal notice that I could not improve on using a couple of insurance comparison websites. Mind you it included £20 discount for having my holiday home insurance with them already. I will get a quote for my main home insurance next month.
Very professional and efficient service. Friendly staff and explain everything.
We received clearly understandable explanation of our insurance Cover and exclusions and a effiicient and speedy receipt of our documents.
The best price and very friendly staff.
Very helpful and informative information from Julian. Great experience thank you. 👍
Helpful, efficient.
Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable friendly staff and a good price
Very efficient and a competitive price. Nice chap too. Thank you
I found paying online confusing if you wanted to change your payment method. I ended up ringing in the end
After discovering my father did not have home insurance for his Spanish property at 82 he is unable to explore the internet for new insurance. I found Intasure online and they called me promptly to quote for cover. The cost was reasonable and everything was explained. Would recommend this company as it is a little hard to contact a Spanish company to do the same.
Friendly and informative service from Aaron, very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Great service, thank you.
Prompt, professional and friendly service.
Still it received my £25 voucher nor has my husband who recommended me! Disappointing!
Worst firm I’ve ever felt with told them I wonted a £50 excess when policy came it had a £250 excess Was asked what extras i wonted not told what they were or given examples of the extras When I phoned about the excess if I wanted the £50 I would have had to pay a stupid amount more so just cancelled
For cost, the main problem is the administration charge. For service, the person I spoke to to renew understood my situation as my wife's sole carer. In future we will see. Contacting me by email does not work unless I am texted to let me know there is an email from you. On BT advice we are fighting the scammers by never answering the landline in office hours. My mobile will have to recognise you before it is safe to ring me on it.
Jamie was an exceptional sales advisor, and completely understood the product and my requirements. Thank you
The person I spoke with was polite friendly and quickly answered my question, the reason for the call.
Great service, advisor very extremely knowledgeable.
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 7,038 reviews