Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim

customer service
"Was recommended and the customer experience was excellent. Very quick quote process and competitive pricing on the foriegn holiday home insurance."
"I received helpful advice and assistance from a friendly adviser."
"Great help"
"Needed to renew the insurance cover on my holiday home. The renewal invite I received from my current insurers saw the premium double, so I decided to look for alternative quotes. I completed brief details online for Intasure and received an e mail response saying I would receive telephone contact. I did and was asked additional questions to tailor the cover to my specific needs. The premium was competitive and I agreed to go ahead. I received confirmation and was asked to check the policy documentation via Intasure's online portal. Two of the answers I had given during the telephone call had been misquoted. I e mailed, they were changed and I received an apology. Excellent service setting up the policy, which mirrored the cover from my previous insurers at 10p more than I had paid 12 months ago. A result!!"
"Julian, the guy that sorted out my insurance was very helpful and quick"
"Have had excellent service from Intasure - had a sofa ruined and the claim process was super slick."
"Julian handled it all very professionally , my only complaints are the length of the call even though he rang me back , and I have rung three times to advise a misspelling of my surname , which is still wrong on this review request , otherwise excellent ."
"Very good professional and helpful staff"
"Quick easy quote that was much cheaper than my renewal quote with another company. I was pleasantly surprised at the quote, I actually had to ask if the details were correct as it was so much cheaper, Thankfully the details were correct. I also managed to get a number of additional add ons, including key and lock cover. I immediately took the insurance out there and then."
"I can only comment on the quotation and acceptance process and hopefully that is how it will stay over the insured period. The quotation phone call was well managed between two individuals though I did struggle to clearly understand what one of the advisors was saying - a phone line problem perhaps or accent not sure which. However, details were taken competently and information given in a comprehensive manner. The initial price was a little on the high side compared to competitors but after "referral to the underwriters" and a follow up email the price dropped to an acceptable level. Why this had to be referred to underwriters when their reason for decreasing the premium was removing emergency travel for a second property in the UK I don't know! I am sure this could be accommodated in the initial quote parameters + why even if abroad would you include emergency travel in a buildings and contents policy when this would be covered under other travel insurance surely? Regardless, I decided to proceed with the quote. The phone call to accept the quotation was well handled though I think perhaps the call handler may have realised that he was exceeding his call handling time target towards the end as he moved into "get her off the phone" mode talking at high speed to the point either that or he had my bank details! I told him off for doing so! So I could have spent many more hours getting more quotes than I did and perhaps in a years time I will but the price at the time seemed fair. The customer service was good. Like any insurance policy the proof is in response to any claim so hopefully I will never find out how good you are!"
"A very professional and courteous company. Always able to help and advise. Well done and thank you."
"prompt, professional A bit pricey however !"
"Intasure is a very, very good company for all insurance, especially items like caravans, holiday homes, log cabins etc.... would certainly recommend them"
"Spoke to the very polite gentleman on the phone first class service"
"Very good service. Totally understood my requirements"
"Excellent service from the minute I made the call, the operator was so helpful. I had left it last minute and wasn't your average customer for our circumstances and all was arranged in a few hours. Good Value for the cover and was very impressed indeed would definitely recommend."
"Sensible and very helpful service provided by sales adviser; so easy to deal with and left to make a decision on the insurance without being ‘pestered’........"
"Excellent."
"Excellent customer services, they explained the policy in plain English, very highly recommended"
"Great service from initial enquiry to taking out the policy!"
Intasure is rated 4.65 based on 5,054 reviews