Posted 24 minutes ago
Robert B
Very happy with the lady who carried out my Holliday chalet Insurance. Beverly her name . Professional well spoken and clear .
Robert D
Very detailed and informative questions to ensure we had the correct cover.
Rhoda L
Bradley was very helpful. When I was missing some information he agreed to call me back later, giving me time to locate the paperwork.
Sue E
Always met with friendliness and efficiency and questions answered quickly. Thanks you
Gavin S
Fast telephone response and clear and informative assistance when I purchased home insurance. Very happy with the service
Ashleigh K
Excellent smooth and professional service - Beth was very helpful and met all my needs very quickly
Neil K
Beth was great, to the point and explained everything well.
I have never had to claim against the policy, so cannot rate the service beyond the renewals team. I had problems with my renewal. You can only pay on-line by direct debit and incur high interest charges. You can only pay by card for a one-off annual payment by phone. You cannot pay by bank transfer as a one off payment. The phone lines were very busy. I didn't get call backs and when I did manage to get through the very lovely agent was pushing for automatic renewal. Two weeks before they did try to call me a few times at home to get me to renew over the phone, but not at times I was available. There needs to be a service by which you can pay by bank transfer or for the policy as a one off payment on line.
Brian W
Helpful, professional Sales Representatives. I'm very satisfied with the service that I received.
Michael R
Very professional and caring service
Extremely helpful and easy to deal with.
Laura V
prompt and efficient service.
Lorraine B
I've taken out cover to include earthquake cover told I would receive a call for an extra cover which I needed to pay for im still waiting not good.
Julia F
I laboured through several websites and telephone conversations unsuccessfully before discovering Intasure, having been referred to their own website. From my first impressions of the website, I quickly realised they would be able to help with my insurance requirements. Shamil was the telephone advisor I spoke to, and I commend his friendly and efficient service, answering my questions, taking me through the various information to hand, and helping me to secure the most appropriate cover. I very much appreciated his cheerful humour too - an unexpected detail during a call I expected to be long and painfully laborious! I'm very grateful to find the cover I wanted, and very happy with the outcome of the excellent customer service I received.
Very easy to understand and polite knowledgeable person took the call. Also easy to contact which isn't always the case at the moment. Will contact again for future quotes.
Joanne P
I was very impressed with the way they handled my quote process
Craig L
Very good 👍
Lesley N
Very efficient service. Rang us back promptly at the agreed time
Patricia C
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Received my documents the same day. Good service.
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,776 reviews