Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

AMP House, Dingwall road

"Friendly, professional and polite guidance through the product offering and sign up"
"The gentleman who completed my policy was very thorough polite and explained everything"
"Very friendly and efficient. Everything was explained to me and I am pleased with my quote for holiday home buildings and contents insurance."
"Julian was very patient and not 'pushy' on the phone."
Alexander L
Verified Buyer
"Friendly advice given on phone."
"they phoned me explained everything I needed to know and understand , very polite on the phone easy to talk to if you had any questions , overall very good"
"Dealt with all my questions, helped me understand the policy."
"Very good customer service."
"Very thorough cover explained beautifully by Marina. Your policy is so comprehensive."
"Courteous staff, knowedgeable and thorough. Prompt answers to my queries and competitive quote. Don’t get much better!"
"Clear information, quick response and excellent customer service when finalising the quote."
"Informative. Made sure all elements of the policy were covered. Friendly."
"Responded to my query very promptly and professionally. When taking out the policy all details of the policy were outlined to me and options were fully explained...."
"good service good price"
"Good friendly staff and competitive rates"
"price ! but my name is Selvey not as you have Selbey"
"I was quoted a fee which was confirmed by e-mail but when I decided to purchase the policy higher fee was charged . When I questioned this I was give various reasons such as the quote was not for landlords insurance and the quote was for a bungalow where this information came from I have no idea. Not at all happy with the service and will not be renewing."
"I am insuring the contents of my apartment in France and have switched from French contents insurance cover to Intasure. Cheaper and better cover and includes legal protection which could be handy with difficult tenants. Thanks."
Caroline G
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and effective"
"Been an Intasure customer for several years and always been pleased with their high level of customer service. Normally provide highly competitive insurance quotes and have been willing to consider reducing the price, if they can, if their quote is not competitive. I am comfortable that they remain customer focused and will 'go the extra mile' to try to ensure that I remain a customer with them if possible."
Intasure is rated 4.63 based on 4,267 reviews