Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

AMP House, Dingwall road

"Efficient and friendly staff,"
"I have 2 properties insured with you. One has been with you for 5 years and the other for more like 10 years. I have never made a claim in all that time. Each year I try and get you to offer a bit of discount on the premiums, but it's very difficult. I don't feel you look after your loyal, long standing customers. I feel you are only will to offer incentives to new customers"
"I purchased my static caravan over the phone , and the gentleman handling my enquiry was brilliant. Very knowledgable and friendly, and the premium was a lot cheaper than my renewal invitation from my previous insurer. Would recommend Intasure to anyone looking for insurance ."
"They were very clear, reassuring and very personable in manner"
"Quick efficient service"
"We have a renewal reminder in good time, the premiums are excellent value, we do not have any problems contacting Intasure"
"The customer service staff were helpful and friendly"
"Very helpful and polite young lady on the phone. First message when you phone is very faint."
"Prompt and efficient service well explained."
Verified C
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, explained clearly, not rushed also asked if i need anything else. I was happy to do business with you. thank you"
"fast service"
"Straightforward conversation with your staff member, with a pleasing absence of jargon."
"Polite, helpful assistance."
"Efficient and professional service by staff on phone line"
"Nerve was very helpful going through the required documentation and offering additional option that linked to our property characteristics."
"Marina dealt with my request very quickly and I feel she understood exactly what I was looking for ."
Phillipa Q
Verified Buyer
"The way my claim was dealt with was smooth and helpful at every point. My new application for insurance on a different property was dealt with in a helpful manner too."
"Explained everything I needed to know"
"Have insured with Intasure for many years. They provide excellent products for our needs at competitive rates & the team are really helpful. Wholeheartedly recommend Intasure."
"All ok and good for me"
Intasure is rated 4.63 based on 4,116 reviews