Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

information overload over phone!
Excellent
Polite ,Patient, Informative and Professional giving clear explanations of the policy and all that it covers
Gentleman was polite helpful and sorted my insurance out with no issues 👍
When taking out the policy, the advisor went through all the options and conditions in detail and answered my questions.
From the moment I sent a contact email my whole experience was seamless. A fast response and excellent telephone service and advice to sort insurance post Brexit whilst living abroad. Although my insurance was more expensive than previous years, I can’t fault the service I received. Friendly, efficient and stress-free. Other companies should follow suit!
Quotation details rushed through too quickly-I had to keep asking for clarification. Please explain why I was asked for my husband’s occupation (not mine) when taking out insurance. It is 2021! I chose the company as it was recommended. Whether I would recommend you to others, only time will tell.
The representative Gabriel was very helpful and informative. Overall a very good service
Great service from Josh when insuring our holiday home in France. He made everything so straightforward and gave me the cover I wanted.
Very friendly and informative.
I cannot comment on claiming, as I haven't done that, and hopefully won't need to, but the customer service is superb. The advisor I spoke to was clear, friendly, funny and easy to talk to. He listened as well!
Intasure has been great over the years with our Public Liability cover here in Oxford for Core-Event-Hire - We would recommend them for a quick and competitive quote.
This was a tricky insurance requirement that needed attention to detail. It got that and it came in at a competitive rate. Well done Gabriel for all your efforts.
Very happy with the support and good professional follow up. Great Job!
I've been a customer for over 12 years and have no complaints. As always the staff are very helpful and polite. It is very hard to improve on perfection
Very efficient company that provides the service you want and need. The man, sorry. Ant remember his name, who answered phone was polite friendly and efficient and made sure I understood the policy at every stage.
Competitive price, good customer service, my request dealt with professionally. Glad I went on go compare caravan insurance website.
Renewed easily. Polite representative
I was very impressed with Rose who was so professional. Will definitely refer to others. Thank you Colin Hayes
Gabriel dealt with my policy in a very professional and caring manner. I have not problems recommending Intasure to my friends and family in the future. 😎
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,609 reviews