Intasure Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intasure

About Intasure: Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

AMP House, Dingwall road

"After hitting many brick walls trying to fix up liability insurance these guys sorted it in a courteous manner and answered all my many questions with little hesitation, repetition or deviation."
"Usual efficiency I have come to expect from Intasure."
"Pleasantly surprised by the sales process. Matt @ Intasure was professional, understood the complications around what cover I needed, & was able to deliver a strong quote in a few hours. Let’s hope I didn’t not have to claim & if I do that I get the same quality response !"
"My insurance enquiry was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Call handler spoke clearly."
"Answered all my questions"
"Very helpful and good customer service."
"Very competent advisor, took me through it all and answered any queries I had."
"The member of staff was more than helpful. I'm not to savey with inc. But help me with my chose."
"Great service excellent cover for costs."
"The advisor that I spoke to was really helpful and patient! She didn’t rush me and gave me time to consider my options."
"The two people I spoke to on the phone were friendly, helpful and delivered what was needed quickly and efficiently. Thank you."
"Thorough friendly service with reasonable quotes."
Christopher T
Verified Buyer
"Getting the quote and buying the policy was a perfectly acceptable experience. However, the credit company part is absurd. The email from the credit company was, frankly aggressive and threatening so I paid the bill in full by card."
Margaret F
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff."
"Responded quickly then fully explained the policy. The lady advising me was very efficient."
"Prompt service provided very efficiently. I particularly appreciated the fact that the increase compared to last years premium had been kept to a sensible percentage"
"reliable call back service and competitive quote"
"I wasn't on hold for a long period , the phone operators were very helpful ,when I had to make some alterations to my policy the customer care was excellent . I would be happy to recommend Intresure to friends &family"
Verified C
Verified Buyer
"Finley was pleasant easy to understand and very thorough."
"The sales lady was efficient and informative The portal chap was helpful and sensible"
Intasure is rated 4.62 based on 3,980 reviews