Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Good customer service but not the cheapest
Josh was an incredibly friendly chat who remained professional throughout the consultation. Thanks Josh I hope this is passed on to him
I was a bit alarmed that the young lady who I dealt with said my pool was not covered! I have used Intasure for 14yrs and always assumed it was covered when I done the first cover and disclosed we had a private pool!
Requied european caravan insurance and found them efficient and courteous.
It was easy due to the pleasant and helpful manner of the lady I spoke to.
Competitive quote and friendly staff made for an easy experience. The couple of extra add on insurances I took were relevant to my needs and affordable.
Our advisor was polite accurate and understood our concerns. He was able to put our minds at ease and the cover chosen was at a sensible price.
I guess it was a busy time with easing of lockdown but had to wait a long time and didn't have cover when we wanted. That said when they finally did get back to us it was all very smooth.
Staff I have spoken to have always been pleasant and helpful. I have never made a claim so I don't know how that would be.
Very friendly and quick service for setting up the insurance cover.
This would be a five star review but for the fact that you insist on adding an administration charge to your quote. This isn't clever it is just extremely irritating. As it has to be paid it should be included in the quote.
Living in France and wanting to insure my house in Scotland, which is currently let out. Intasure where the only insurance company I found that had set up to support UK citizens resident in EEA with property in UK post Brexit. All set up with minimum of fuss, sensible Premium Only down side was that while I accept everyone was working from home due to Covid, waiting time for calls to be answered where very long - on one occasion 25 minutes. However, they did ring back when they said they would.
Special thanks to Jamie particularly for being so patient and dedicated customer service
Once I was able to get through to an agent the service provided was excellent, Shamil was helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole process painless
Efficient and courteous service. But too many superfluous files sent on the email.
It was fast and easy and the quite surprisingly good
Having had to switch to Intasure due to Brexit I was pleased to find the premium was not more than I was paying before. Even though I didn't receive the prearranged phone call, once we made contact the process was smooth and efficient.
Ok, but admin cost in policy renewal is high considering I never use the service. I have been with intasure for the past 4 years.
In the extended period I was on the phone with Intasures two representatives,I found them both to be courteous, and very knowlegable concerning their business.wasting no time and happy to go back over points I wasn't sure about.
The only downside of my experience was a very long wait on the phone before I was able to speak to anyone, I gave up trying on the weekend, and then retried on a week day and then I believe it was still around a 20 minute wait. Once I spoke to someone though, the service was really professional and friendly and I had a call back the same day to issue the insurance.
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,527 reviews