Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Very pleased with your service but I would like the paperwork to give to the site owner please Joan Brookfield
Of course, the house insurance has gone up!
I have been insured with Intasure since 2008. Although the premium was acceptable, I consider an admin fee of £60 extortionate considering it is only a renewal and the documents are sent in an email. Also I was unable to pay online as the links were not working. I was offered a reduction in the admin fee due to this issue.
I was happy with the service but disappointed it had gone up nearly 40% from the year before with no real explanation or movement in Price.
OMG what a nightmare trying to sort out 2 x new Holiday Let Insurances. I already have cover for 1 holiday let and wanted to insure 2 more. It was just impossible to get through then when I did Beth didn't know if a cover for all properties would be possible. she e mailed me to say its was and then promise of a call back didn't happen. I kept on trying and eventually got through. Ella was very good and polite but it appeared she had a fault on the phone line and it cut me off 4/5 times and she had to call back. The whole process took so long I nearly went with another company.
I found Intasure efficient and overall helpful although they couldn’t actually help with the problem I had.I would use them again however.
Very happy with the price for our business insurance, but after asking the salesperson on the phone if I would have a hard search carried out on my credit file and them replying that no I wouldn’t it would just be a soft search, to then look at my credit file and see a hard search from premium credit is a little annoying. Please inform your customers of this in the future Alex - Nuco Group
My review is based purely on purchasing a policy (no claim experience with Intrasure). It took many days to get all my questions and queries answered, but once answered took minutes to purchase the policy (by phone). It’s is quicker to converse by phone as replies to emails was taking more than 24 hours initially. Also stick with the same member of staff, was slower before I did that. No option to obtained online...would be helpful tbh. Found some standard policy requirements are inappropriate for some properties in some places. My queries and questions were worth asking regarding these things. Be sure of what is required of you and if doable. Policy knowledge by staff was good and if they didn’t know they checked. Overall the cover appears to be comprehensive. I do hope that should I want to renew in a year that the price is kept down or at least the same (claim free) as this would be so much easier than shopping around and Intrasure would keep their customers. Overall to date happily satisfied.
Your point of contact Jamie was very helpful and arranged cover successfully where other haven't. However, the policy was bought and paid for 3 working days ago and I would have expected to have received policy documentation by now. Particularly given that cover begins tomorrow.
the interview about the insurance was very good and easy, but so far I haven't received any paperwork.
Het telefonische contact was goed Jammer is het dat de polis niet in het Nederlands vertaald kan worden De eerste polis van intasure heb ik samen met een engelse vrouw bekeken en akkoord bevonden Daarom is het belangrijk dat we nu dezelfde polis hebben
I got an insurance quote before we offered and bought the property to check there were no issues. When we knew our completion date I phoned up to purchase. It took on average 40mins on hold every time I phoned. This time I was asked some extra questions and told the underwriters would need to agree cover. I the had the most awful 3+ hours of waiting. We wouldn’t have bought the property if we thought insurance would be a problem. I had to chase numerous times before hearing it was ok by email. So I then had to phone and hind on for ages to get to someone and pay! I still have t had my M&S vouchers, neither has the person who recommended you.
very difficult to sign credit agreement, tried number of times and keeps saying I have already signed, despite credit company sending e mail requesting signature ?
Staff seem helpful but ins does not cover internal pipes as the Spanish ins people Do? D culton
Excellent service once I managed to get through to customer services. Had problems online (site would not recognise my post code) and had to resort to a telephone call.
Don't like the way how they deviously get you to auto renew.
Difficult to get hold of you
I have been very satisfied with the service offered by Intasure Until this weekend when my Insurance needed renewing. I had a lot of problems trying to pay online as the link on the emails sent did not take me to a page giving a payment option. On arriving home, Friday evening to check my passwords you had kindly phoned to tell me that if I did not pay by midnight the policy would lapse. After further searching I found the information I needed to pay by BACS, and I duly paid the account in full and sent emails to the effect. A further telephone call from Intasure Saturday morning prompted me to phone to confirm the payment but I was told in order to keep the property covered I would have to pay again, over the phone and I would be re-imbursed for the BACS payment on Monday when the accounts department would be open. I have had problems paying my account online before, and am fairly used to online transactions. Obviously, I was not pleased at having to pay for the account twice and hope that everything will be corrected and settled on Monday. Regards Joan Varley
I have only just recieved my agreement to sign 16/7/20 I'm now being told if I don't sign it and get it back to you by the 20 th you will take 10 pounds from me you have left it late for me to get it back .to you so if you don't recieve it by the date please don't take the 10!pounds out regards Mrs oats
Sent policy to rental address instead of my address?
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,524 reviews