Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

This would be a five star review but for the fact that you insist on adding an administration charge to your quote. This isn't clever it is just extremely irritating. As it has to be paid it should be included in the quote.
Professional, helpful service
Great service from start to finish, helpful and professional at all times.
Living in France and wanting to insure my house in Scotland, which is currently let out. Intasure where the only insurance company I found that had set up to support UK citizens resident in EEA with property in UK post Brexit. All set up with minimum of fuss, sensible Premium Only down side was that while I accept everyone was working from home due to Covid, waiting time for calls to be answered where very long - on one occasion 25 minutes. However, they did ring back when they said they would.
Excellent all round, and a very competitive quote (which I accepted) in comparison to the renewal premium of my previous insurer. Julian at Intasure was extremely helpful and committed in spite of a patchy phone line!
Policy details explained, patiently, thank you!
From on the first call to speak to member if the team about a quote for a holiday home they were all so very helpful. They always filled up with detailed emails with attachments and were the easiest to deal with once we had finally completed on our purchase.
Efficient and friendly service.
Special thanks to Jamie particularly for being so patient and dedicated customer service
Good price. Pleasant experience to talk through the contract. Easy to contact from France and no problem for non-residents. No experience with claims, but I see the phone number is the same as the sales which is a good sign.
Always impressed with Intasure's phone assistance, clear and easy to follow information, given by charming people. The policy wording is easy to understand and the claims process is simple too. Very happy to have been a client for 10 years on property in the UK and France.
Organised, clear, efficient, pleasant and competitive.
Excellent informative service explaining everything and very patiently great service
Customer service was excellent. I would recommend you.
Re-insured over the phone, painless and efficient, excellent service
This is the first time I have used Intasure. I only wish I had discovered them years ago. Bethany was helpful and efficient
Excellent customer service. Product is competitively priced, and all the questions I had were comprehensively answered. No hard-sell on the "add-ons"
Very helpful and professional
Vg service...... attentive, patient, competent, reassuringly diligent and trustworthy. Ample evidence of required knowledge and skills.
Excellent service. Informative during telephone quote. Helpful pleasant man - I think he was called Julien but I’m rubbish at remembering names. Reasonable quote which we went with.
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,524 reviews