Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Very efficient and thorough.
In the 11 years that we have used Intasure we have never had cause for complaint and indeed when we did have a claim for storm damage they were quick, efficient and very polite in all communications. We would happily recommend them to anybody.
Very friendly to deal with
Great Service I've just renewed!
I am with you also for the chalet at The Warren so I know I got good service that was why I decided to change over to you for the family caravan. Thank you it was a very easy change over and the staff were really excellent Kind Regards Maureen Callan
Very good first contact. Excellently laid out conditions and competitive price. Proof of the pudding etc. Hope it continues.
Very efficient agent talked me through the issues enabling me to confirm this was the right product for me.
Gabriel was extraordinarily patient with me, carefully explaining areas that I was unsure of. He also persisted in calling back when we had technical issues (poor phone signal in my area). He was thorough, well mannered and appropriately jolly. Making what is actually a rather dull and repetitive ordeal into something quite enjoyable.
Excellent service.
Very responsive
Very helpful, friendly staff. Made the renewal/revised policy very straightforward and easy to arrange
Always very helpful on the phone and prompt with email replies and ring backs ... a great company; so we have been using them for our insurance needs for the past 5 years
Having never dealt with holiday home insurance before it was a relief and pleasure to speak with Beth. The process was explained well and there was no pressure selling. Thank you
Excellent service from s young man who was switched on to my needs Well done Jamie
I was looking for mobile home insurance & Intasure came coming up on the google search. I also know several people that have thier mobile home insurance with Intasure. From The Moment I put in a quote to chatting on the phone, the service was Excellent. Highly Recommend The Lady I spoke to, I cannot Thank Her Enough. Communication Excellent Super Policy & Great Price.
I am a new customer and found the adviser, Victoria, very helpful. She took the time to obtain full clarification of my queries re the cover provided. Good service so far.
Your adviser was very helpful and efficient. He provided me with all the information that I needed for my insurance requirements.
I found the Intasure team helpful and knowledgeable, giving me the right bespoke insurance for my situation. A couple of parts of the insurance came inclusive which would have been extra with other companies. Public liability was 5M through Intasure ... only 2.5M with other companies. Thanks team.
So for so good
most helpfull and rapid response
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,531 reviews