InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

I'm verry disappointed! Order and paid for chrystal with led stand, but only chrystal has been received!
ordered it a week ago today it said it would be shipped out tuesday and be here wednesday thursday and still isnt here!! was meant for valentines day but now i guess not, not happy!
Unfortunately it didn’t arrive, and if it does it will be past the occasion
Order never arrived and no tracking number sent to me. I emailed them and also called them after 7days and that’s when they told me “your order got lost with Royal Mail...Royal Mail are having lots of problems recently. I asked them to send me an email with Tracking number confirming that they really posted my order via Royal Mail, the lady said that she will but I never got it. She said that she will send a replacement but instead I received an email stating that they have technical issues and that I will get a full refund. This was a birthday present for goodness sake.
Dear Ellie , The fact is that Royal Mail are having delays in delivery in some areas , We have shipped the item on time with the tracking number BN312539674GB and we have given you the details on the phone , we understand your frustration however this is something we do not have any direct control over and I hope you will understand that , we are here to help if you have any further issues.
I haven’t received my order
Not what I requested very disappointed
We are sorry that you are not happy with the item , we have not been highlighted about the problem to provide a resolution please get in touch with us to see how we can make this right for you .
Absolutely a waste off money the 3D photo off my late mother was not clear it never even resembled her features or look as if had been lazered properly cheap rubbish.
Text not centred.. seems like there are about 5 spaces added before the text so it’s mid-right. Tried to get in contact with company and they didn’t respond.
Haven’t even received my parcel 4 days later it was supposed to be delivered
Not yet received my product, very upset as this is a present.
I ordered the 2D LED heart pendant with pink light, boxed and with a pouch which arrived without a box and with a white light. Emailed company twice but I've been ignored. Wouldn't buy again as a result.
Ordered an item weeks ago still nothing come, took 2 payments for 1 item and left me not being able to pay my direct debit now because of it, got bank charges and goes down as late payment, and also tried ringing several times no awnser and no awnser to my email, totally incalled for and disgusting, never will recommend anyone to shop with yous
Terrible quality - won’t order again
Very very poor quality.. I should have stuck with my usual company but thought id give this place a try.mega mistake.. Stay clear of this place
Item not turned up
Dont buy the necklace. Ridiculously big, poor quality!
Paid £60 for a remembrance Crystal not received anything after 10 days phoned and was told it was Royal Mails fault. This company is a Fraud do not buy from them. Wouldn’t be surprised if all there good reviews are fiction
Stay well clear. Took my money for an order. Sent tracking information that was false. I called them they said they would call back. No call and no delivery.

Now I will have to find out how to get my money back and at the same time explain to my daughter why she didn’t get her special present.
Ordered two on cart by mistake asked to cancel one straight away after purchase. Received no reply
I have ordered it and still didn’t received when payed for quick delivery contacting the team is hard too no one picks the phone nor my emails sending to them I feel like my money has been taken and I’ve been scammed
InCrystals is rated 4.41 based on 234 reviews