InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

Excellent gift, really good quality. I was delighted with it.
Spent £89 for a wedding photo in crystal to celebrate Ruby Anniversary for a relative but won't be giving it to them. Photo is very faint, not clear like the website,and it falls over as the stand doesn't fit. Very disappointed and waste of money as I now have to buy something else.
I received the crystal in time for my grandmothers birthday and the crystal itself is amazing however the box it came in, the lid was completely ripped off and a sleeve put over the top of it so it clearly was damaged before it was even posted. I got in touch and was told I would receive a partial refund however I have heard nothing since and been completely ignored. I'm not impressed as I had to give it as a gift with the box broken which did not look very nice at all.
Lovely quality and really fast delivery
This is the third time I have used InCrystals they are amazing very quick delivery and all 3 times have made the recipient cry Job well done 😂
Was dubious how it was going to turn out because picture I sent wasn't brilliant quality, but very happy with the result, fast delivery too
This is my second purchase and it’s every bit as great as the first one. I am so impressed by the quality of the product and speed of delivery. Thank you so much.
Such a beautiful item. Would definitely recommend. This was a gift and they loved it. Photo does not actually justify how beautiful this is. Value for money.
InCrystals 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Website clear & easy to navigate! Upload of project photo very easy into the selected gift range! The selected gift was delivered within the time scale & Well gift packaged! The photo was well presented in the Crystal with the subjects faces looking great! The InCrystal was bought as a gift & It was well received! A great gift idea! That the recipient really appreciated & at a good price! I recommend InCrystal as a company to deal with!
Really lovely and quick service
Quality product, prompt delivery, recommended.
Easy to order, and good quality product.
Amazing really happy with it i just feel the led light is undersized for the incrystal cube
InCrystals 5 star review on 24th April 2021
I am so made up with my InCrystals purchase! It is so beautiful & perfect. Thank you InCrystals!
Ordered the pendant and it’s lovely,a gift for a lost partner and its amazing thank you so much for making our mum happy xx
Good product, was delivered quicker than expected. Looks brilliant, and the size is just right for carrying around.
I have been married for 35 years and couldn't think of an appropriate gift for my wife. My Personal Assistant suggested a bespoke crystal and I am thrilled with the results.
Absolutely lovely engraving, very quick, very happy with purchase!
I love the Baby Scan Crystal that I ordered.
Fantastic to see the end product. Great service as well.
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 251 reviews