InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

+447748804566

Amazing product, great customer service. Used them twice now and will definitely use them again.
Amazing memory of our much loved cat that we lost in 2020.
Everyone that sees it comments on it.
Photo does not do it justice
InCrystals 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Started off great, got replies to my emails but when my order was delivered i couldnt see the image..x3 emails and no response. I did read the FAQ'S and it said if the image is too dark it wont work. I sent an image hoping it could be used, i didnt recieve a message saying otherwise so i thought my image was acceptable. I ordered a crystal cube which looks like theres no image in it. You have to put it on a dark surface look close and move it to see a faint image.
Maybe the company should tell the customer that an image cannot be used and could they send another image that can be used.
The item is unreturnable.
Excellent service with delightful product
Fantastic job
So pleased with this gift and the recipient loves it
Crystal is lovely but disappointing that they didn't send the LED light I paid for... Doesn't make the gift special anymore.
The cyrstal was beautiful however sadly I made a silly spelling mistake which i guess InCrystals was not going to correct (but wish they could have)
However when spending so much on these crystals which I have, I do not understand why the packaging is not bubble wrapped when posted for delivery. This is the third time that the box in which the crystal comes in has got damaged. As these items have always been for gifts I would expect to give them out in perfect packaging as well as the item itself.
So I'm suggesting maybe when sending out these beautiful crystals, secure the box it arrives in.
Thanks Bali
Sent promptly. My only issue was that I sent an email and left a message requesting a call back which never happened. I chased the following day and spoke to Anita and she answered my questions and the product was perfect.
Great. Way better than expected.
Fantastic quality, so so happy with the product and arrived quicker than expected
The crystal was nice but the chain it came with is very fine and the presentation was awful as the message was printed on a sticker that was stuck to the bottom of the box and wasn’t even straight. A bit disappointed with this presentation as it cheapens the pendant. The crystal is lovely though.
Very speedy service. Waiting for part of the order but easy to contact the company and get a response
Very easy to navigate online site.
Good communication and able to track parcel.
Great product.
Happy to recommend.
Brilliant!
I requested a large heart shaped crystal with a 3D Image for our anniversary, with very short notice and was very pleased with the crystal, the image inside and the presentation box it came in, along with the speed of service and status updates every step of the way. My wife was amazed at it when she opened it.
All in all a very nice and personal gift, by a very good company. We will be recommending them both to all.
Thank you InCrystals.
Excellent service, product came within the timescale stated and of exceptional quality
I'm verry disappointed! Order and paid for chrystal with led stand, but only chrystal has been received!
ordered it a week ago today it said it would be shipped out tuesday and be here wednesday thursday and still isnt here!! was meant for valentines day but now i guess not, not happy!
Unfortunately it didn’t arrive, and if it does it will be past the occasion
Very impressed with the 80 x80 x80 incrystal ,I ordered the Led stand as well but at time of reviewing this is still to come so cannot give any info on this.A very different and lasting way of displaying a memory special to you or loved ones.
InCrystals is rated 4.35 based on 204 reviews