InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

I made an order on the 19th of February and still haven't received it
Crystal is lovely but disappointing that they didn't send the LED light I paid for... Doesn't make the gift special anymore.
The cyrstal was beautiful however sadly I made a silly spelling mistake which i guess InCrystals was not going to correct (but wish they could have)
However when spending so much on these crystals which I have, I do not understand why the packaging is not bubble wrapped when posted for delivery. This is the third time that the box in which the crystal comes in has got damaged. As these items have always been for gifts I would expect to give them out in perfect packaging as well as the item itself.
So I'm suggesting maybe when sending out these beautiful crystals, secure the box it arrives in.
Thanks Bali
The crystal was nice but the chain it came with is very fine and the presentation was awful as the message was printed on a sticker that was stuck to the bottom of the box and wasn’t even straight. A bit disappointed with this presentation as it cheapens the pendant. The crystal is lovely though.
Yet to receive item ordered.
Due delivery 11.01.21
My order has not arrived as yet I have emailed and filled online form in but as of yet had no reply.
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 237 reviews