InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

Great communication and packaging. A wonderful keepsake, professional service
Sent promptly. My only issue was that I sent an email and left a message requesting a call back which never happened. I chased the following day and spoke to Anita and she answered my questions and the product was perfect.
Recipient very happy with gift. Delivered within the time specified on order. Very satisfied 🙂
Very happy with the product and delivery was quick. Only downside was it was packed into a box that said butter on it. Would've been much better had it been put into a new box with no advertising on it.
The item arrived very quickly, the message lasered was a bit small but otherwise happy with the gift. Thank you.
Good service
The crystal is beautiful but not happy with the chain.... I'm going to order ne ones... They look old 😒
Really good quality. Hard to see in some lights but other than that amazing product. Packaging is lovely too
Really happy with the item I chose. The quality is greater than expected.
I love the item it's beautiful, however they did say they would attempt to put 2 photos on them but they never got back to me on it. Other than this the service and item was great.
Would be a lot better if they could show you what it's going to look like befor you buy it but the quality of the product is spot on
Ordered the light up photo key ring. Really impressed with the quality and the speed of delivery thank you.
Good work nice items
Lovely piece ideal for a special gift, bought the light base too. A xmas present so not used yet
Happy with what I've got. Many thanks!
Quick and efficient.
Although the item was nice, it didn't cm in a proper jewelry box, which mnt it was sliding about and could have caused damage, and the silver chain looked slightly grubby
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 237 reviews