InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

You have got it totally wrong
Cat. SUKI
Dog. TAM
Started off great, got replies to my emails but when my order was delivered i couldnt see the image..x3 emails and no response. I did read the FAQ'S and it said if the image is too dark it wont work. I sent an image hoping it could be used, i didnt recieve a message saying otherwise so i thought my image was acceptable. I ordered a crystal cube which looks like theres no image in it. You have to put it on a dark surface look close and move it to see a faint image.
Maybe the company should tell the customer that an image cannot be used and could they send another image that can be used.
The item is unreturnable.
Not happy with the service as ordered keychain as a gift and was to arrive on 6Jan was gift for tday and still not arrivedx
Damaged on delivery, awaiting a response
Received my order unfortunately it was damaged,emailed incrystals no response.
Very disappointed in this necklace pic is good on it and quality of chain isnt good either
I order the crystal keyring with light feature - it does not work. Have been unable to contact them by email
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 237 reviews