ID Card Centre Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ID Card Centre Ltd

About ID Card Centre Ltd: Leading supplier of ID cards, ID card printers, ID card printer ribbons, lanyards and associated products to organisations large and small.

sales@idcardcentre.co.uk

19 Scirocco CloseMoulton Park

Tell us how ID Card Centre Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Spot on!"
"it is easy when phoning through an order as you are organised and always have our last purchases available so you can see what it is i need to order. Shipment is quick and arrives within a couple of days"
"Excellent and speedy service, VERY pleased with the product. Many thanks from a very satisfied customer"
"Excellent service and communication. Quick delivery. Good quality product. We had one discrepancy but this was resolved promptly and very professionally. Thank you."
"Usually the service is very good. This time the ribbons did not arrive the next day. I rang to check why, to be told they weren't in stock when I ordered it the day before. I should have been told when I placed the order or even called back. I specifically asked that they would be delivered the next and was told yes."
Thank you for your review and you’re absolutely right, you definitely should have had a call from us to let you know we were unfortunately out of stock. This was our mistake, no excuses, and we hope that you know that this isn’t our usual level of service. We’ve sent you a little something in the post to show you how sorry we are.
"Very poor customer service. Quibbled over a £15 refund after they made an error and are still trying to wriggle out of it!! The whole system seems geared to squeezing the £30 design fee out of the customers after they claim that submitted artwork is not of the correct standard?? Will be taking my custom elsewhere and suggest others do the same."
Many thanks for your recent review. As with any complaint that we receive, I’ve taken the time to thoroughly investigate what happened and review the communications between yourself and our team. I’d like to take this opportunity to state that I fully support the actions and decisions of our team in this case, and to state our version of events.

To keep costs as low as possible for our customers we make the artwork and a photo proof of the card optional extras. However, we know that due to the nature of card printers and the print processes involved, that print guidelines need to be very specific. We therefore give you all the information you need to be able to create the design yourself, including details on resolution, file type and colours. This was available on our website and was also emailed to you. We do also provide a free template on the website for customers to use to design their cards. We do not insist that any customer uses our artwork service and at no point in the communications between our team and you did anyone try and sell this to you.

On our website, we clearly state that ‘We will print your artwork as supplied’. Therefore, I see that our only failing is that we did not follow our own process with your order and in fact, on realising your design was the wrong size, our design team contacted you to give you the opportunity to change it. Then on receiving the new design, having printed the cards, they saw the print quality was not to a standard that we were happy with had they been our own design. Please note that print quality is not something that we would have known until the cards had physically printed. Rather than just shipping them to you they contacted you to give you the opportunity to change the resolution of your design and we would have reprinted the cards with your new design at no extra charge. However, you instructed us to cancel your order instead.

We advised that we could not refund the print costs (we already incurred the print and admin costs by this point and the error in the design wasn't ours!) but we would refund the shipping as the order had not yet been shipped.

So, to summarise I’m sorry that you feel our customer service is ‘very poor’ but I beg to differ. Our team went out of their way to try and complete the order to your satisfaction, including offering FOC reprints and I also do not see how the error was ours to fix.

I’m happy to discuss this with you (or anyone else that’s reading this and is concerned about whether they should trust us with their card printing!) further should you wish.

Best regards
Nicola O’Brien, Director, ID Card Centre
"Great customer care, speedy delivery and good quality. Thank you!"
"Ordered lanyards Friday afternoon & they arrived Monday morning; simple, efficient, rapid, all you could want from online shopping."
"The service was very efficient. Easy to use the online ordering service. Plenty choice, best prices and super quick delivery. I would recommend and use this company again."
"Excellent product, fast delivery and a competitive price. Thanks."
"excellent and quick service"
"Website easy to use, quick delivery, e mail updates on order, copies of invoice e mailed all in all an excellent service."
"Thank you for your prompt service. Much appreciated."
"Great product, excellent service, fast delivery. What more can a customer ask for?"
"Prompt and accurate delivery. Goods were as described and good quality"
"Have been using ID Card Centre Ltd. for orders for over a year, usually purchase Salto MIFARE 4K Card, plain cards, ribbons. I found it best quality and price on the market and very speedy deliver, always get my orders withing 24hrs. Wound highly recommend!"
"Had a very good experience with ordering IDs from ID card centre . The order arrived on time."
"Good customer service over the phone, after 2 weeks still waiting for order."
"Good service, remarkably quick delivery. Well pleased"
"The staff was very helpful and explained all the details to me. I also sent me a sample which was very helpful for the decision making process."
ID Card Centre Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 387 reviews