ID Card Centre Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ID Card Centre Ltd

About ID Card Centre Ltd: Leading supplier of ID cards, ID card printers, ID card printer ribbons, lanyards and associated products to organisations large and small.

sales@idcardcentre.co.uk

53 Tenter Road, Moulton Park

Tell us how ID Card Centre Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Have always had good service. Goods are shipped out quickly."
"Just waiting for my cards but the team have been so helpful and swift in coming back to me thank you"
"Quick and efficient with little or no fuss. Just what we require."
"As always excellent service from the staff at ID Card Centre. Phoned late afternoon for an urgent order & it was with me by 10.30 the next day"
"Brilliant service from ID Card Centre. I needed my items urgently and as promised they arrived next day. I will definitely be using ID Card Centre again in the future. Jenny"
"Great communication, products exactly as described and arrived within time specified."
"Great customer service, sending samples when requested. Best price around that I could find."
"Excellent service!!"
"Excellent service as usual"
"Order cancelled for no reason. Ridiculous"
Dear Francoise,

Many thanks for your feedback and our sincerest apologies for the mix up with your order.

I understand that our sales team have been in contact with you and already printed and shipped your order free of charge by way of apology.

As they explained, we have very strict safety measures in place that work in cooperation with the Metropolitan Police initiative Project Genesius to prevent fraudulent orders. Our team were unable to open your card design but had believed it to reprint of a university identity card, something we are unable to print for individuals. Our team should have investigated it further rather than cancelling your order, and the full team have now been retrained on our process in this regard.

Kind regards,
Nicola O'Brien
Director
"I have had no issue with the service today, my organisation continues to use and I regularly recommend."
"Incredible service, great customer contact and high quality printed cards as usual!"
"Better than anticipated. Having been informed that they were awaiting stock, the item arrived within two more days. Well done for keeping me informed."
"This was a re-order for clubs ICEtags with a signature strip. As always, the service was first class and the delivery was very fast. Once again, thank you for a great service."
"Always prompt in despatching orders"
"Great service, and products order arrived next day, can't get better than that!!"
"All the orders I send to ID card Centre Ltd is always despatched always the next day. The staff are always helpful to provide advice and provide excellent service."
"Very swift and efficient service."
"The service from the team at ID Card Centre was exceptional. We placed an order late afternoon for a printer to cover a breakdown and it was shipped the same day and arrived as promised next day. We will definitely be using the ID Card Centre again"
"Great product, recommend to all"
ID Card Centre Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 407 reviews