ID Card Centre Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ID Card Centre Ltd

About ID Card Centre Ltd: Leading supplier of ID cards, ID card printers, ID card printer ribbons, lanyards and associated products to organisations large and small.

sales@idcardcentre.co.uk

19 Scirocco CloseMoulton Park

How would you rate ID Card Centre Ltd?

Ghulam A
Unverified Reviewer

First time i give order for Magicard Prima461 OVD Generic Snowflake Design Films very good response from the ID CARD CENTRE.
Ghulam A
Verified Buyer

This is my First Order from Pakistan. Good Response from the respective Firm. On receipt of items, detail review will be share.
Alan G
Verified Buyer

happy to help, eager to resolve

Speedy service
Lindsey S
Verified Buyer

First time order and delivered the next day!
KONSTANTINIA C
Verified Buyer

They answered my question very fast in the live chat and the products I ordered came to me quickly althow I live in Greece.
Umesh K
Verified Buyer

Good quality products at a fair price.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery, reasonably priced and of a premium quality, Would be extremely happy to use ID centre again and will also recommend the company to my colleagues!
Danijela J
Verified Buyer

I am really satisfied with everything, especially with costumers service. Very fast answers and very good communication.
I didn’t see maybe, but I think it’s a better that I can also receive automatically my tracking number. First time I got them after I asked. Second time I didn’t got, I didn’t even asked. Now, third time also I didn’t asked. This is just one suggestion, if I didn’t see my tracking numbers I apologize then
Bill M
Verified Buyer

Ordered Friday delivered first thing Monday, excellent service, great product too.
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy, wonderful service, thank you

Received quickly.

very helpful
Verified C
Verified Buyer

ID Card Centre LTD is my favourite company! Very quick delivery and amazing sales and customer service team. .

quick delivery
Nick J
Verified Buyer

A short term UK-wide stock issue and a rush of orders combined to create a shipping emergency for me. ID Card Centre went out of their way to get a ribbon to me as soon as humanly possible so that I could get back in action. I can't recommend them highly enough.
CLARE D
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and fast delivery
Anthony D
Verified Buyer

There was an issue on the website preventing me from entering my international phone number. I called you and you fixed the issue within less than a minute while I was still on the phone. The ordering process was very straightforward. I placed the order on the 5th, you confirmed payment on the 6th, the shipping company collected the goods in the UK on the 8th, the goods are now out for delivery in Dubai on the 10th so I'm hoping for delivery today. Overall I'm very happy, my one comment would be the website says that UPS Saver gives next day delivery by 12 noon so if this order had been urgent, I would have had a problem.
Thank you so much for your review and we apologise for the issues you originally had with our website. Regarding the delivery, UPS Saver is only next day delivery by 12pm within the UK, however based on your feedback we will look at ways to make this clearer on the website and in our communications. Many thanks again for your order.
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service, speedy delivery and helpful via email.
Karen C
Verified Buyer

Easy to use web page, easy to pay, and excellent delivery on my first order. Thank you
ID Card Centre Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 260 reviews