ID Card Centre Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ID Card Centre Ltd

About ID Card Centre Ltd: Leading supplier of ID cards, ID card printers, ID card printer ribbons, lanyards and associated products to organisations large and small.

sales@idcardcentre.co.uk

19 Scirocco CloseMoulton Park

How would you rate ID Card Centre Ltd ?

"Very efficient service"
"Helpful team. Efficient service. Great all round."
"Good Quality product, exactly as described and delivered very quickly - thank you"
"ID Card Centre makes it very easy for me to order ID cards on a regular basis. Staff are very professional and accommodating and the service as a whole is first class. Thank you!"
"Always able to help, great service, quick delivery."
Mohammed F
Verified Buyer
"The online chat facility was very good. told them exactly what I wanted and they posted it the same day even though I had missed the deadline for same day posting. Overall very impressed and will be using ID Card Centre again."
"Very efficient service, excellent quality, acknowledgement of payment. Will definitely be using them again!"
"I havent receive my order yet!! Order ID 8468"
Dear Mr Alvarez, I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. It was emailed to you on 24/05/18 and has been resent this morning. Please also check your junk folders, and let us know by emailing sales@idcardcentre.co.uk if you've still not received it and we can try a different email address. Many thanks
"Shipping was fast and products were high quality! Toimitus oli nopea ja ohjelman päivitys sujui nappia painaen. Suosittelen! Rahti taisi olla jotain 20 £ kun otin 600 korttia, neljä värinauhaa ja puhdistusjuttuja. Hyvä kauppa!!"
"Quick service. Always reliable and product is very good quality."
"Very helpfull, undertsanding, and quick when I needed it. Will use again."
"Delivered on time, and provided a friendly helpful service"
"Excellent service and received the goods the next day"
"Have not received my order yet, but the site is easy to follow and the design assistance form was perfect for me to see what the finished cards would look like.. Looking forward to receiving proofs and then the finished cards."
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. Thanks"
KONSTANTINIA C
Verified Buyer
"it was easy to reorder"
"Easy to find what I was looking for. Order arrived promptly."
"I made several changes to the original bad and nothing was too much for them and they got them to me very quickly as they knew I had to meet a deadline."
"Very Efficient and Prompt service including delivery, as always. 5 ***** service"
"As always Andrew deals with our enquiries and orders in an efficient and friendly manner. Highly recommended."
ID Card Centre Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 339 reviews