ID Card Centre Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ID Card Centre Ltd

About ID Card Centre Ltd: Leading supplier of ID cards, ID card printers, ID card printer ribbons, lanyards and associated products to organisations large and small.

sales@idcardcentre.co.uk

19 Scirocco CloseMoulton Park

How would you rate ID Card Centre Ltd?

Verified Buyer

From ordering the products I required to delivery within 24 hours. Very happy with the prompt service.

All Good, 5 Star service
Verified Buyer

Quick response to emails and orders.
Sarah A
Verified Buyer

Always incredibly helpful on the phone, go above and beyond. Delivery very quick.
Verified Buyer

Used ID Card Centre a few times now and found them to be nice on the phone, honest about stock levels and fast dispatch. Thank you to the team.

Brilliant!
Richard N
Verified Buyer

Top notch customer service, was flexible to our order requirements
Keith W
Verified Buyer

Site would not process my card details so had to re-submit order using invoice and have still not yet received my order.
Hi Keith, thank you very much for your review. We apologise once again for the problems that we were experiencing with the payment option on our website that day. Our MD did actually email you straight away to arrange to take payment for your order but despite us trying to contact you we've not heard back from you and cannot ship your order until payment is received. If you'd like to contact us to arrange payment please call us on 01604 422422 and we can get these shipped straight out to you.
Ghulam A
Unverified Reviewer

First time i give order for Magicard Prima461 OVD Generic Snowflake Design Films very good response from the ID CARD CENTRE.
Ghulam A
Verified Buyer

This is my First Order from Pakistan. Good Response from the respective Firm. On receipt of items, detail review will be share.
Alan G
Verified Buyer

happy to help, eager to resolve

Speedy service
Lindsey S
Verified Buyer

First time order and delivered the next day!
KONSTANTINIA C
Verified Buyer

They answered my question very fast in the live chat and the products I ordered came to me quickly althow I live in Greece.
Umesh K
Verified Buyer

Good quality products at a fair price.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery, reasonably priced and of a premium quality, Would be extremely happy to use ID centre again and will also recommend the company to my colleagues!
Danijela J
Verified Buyer

I am really satisfied with everything, especially with costumers service. Very fast answers and very good communication.
I didn’t see maybe, but I think it’s a better that I can also receive automatically my tracking number. First time I got them after I asked. Second time I didn’t got, I didn’t even asked. Now, third time also I didn’t asked. This is just one suggestion, if I didn’t see my tracking numbers I apologize then
Bill M
Verified Buyer

Ordered Friday delivered first thing Monday, excellent service, great product too.
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy, wonderful service, thank you

Received quickly.