ICE Headshop Reviews

Based on 9,402 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Wasn't as good as usual to many hard stems and definitely not as nice as before 🙉to many hard bits
Missing part of order, was told I would receive the item at the beginning of this week but still not arrived. Happy with the products I received. But wouldn't trust this company again.
Hi, I've taken a look at the email correspondence and can't see any emails from you regarding this. Can you please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
The service was fine but the products were awful. I know they aren’t the same as they used to be, but a very unpleasant experience and won’t buy again I’m afraid.
Some items don't come.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that items were missing from your order. I've checked the emails and I can see you sent an email in the evening and a member of staff got back to you the next morning. We are still awaiting a reply to clarify the missing items so that we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk Please also check your spam or junk folder as the email reply may have gone there.
Had the purple and it didn’t tast great, struggled to smoke it
Shopping experience was great fast delivery .cheap seeds didn't germ .a little disappointed .
Excellent shipment times, otherwise ordering my item was eventful an i never received any cbd sweets
Products are average. Package arrived damaged. Not a great first interaction.
Hi Karl, I'm sorry to hear that your parcel arrived a bit crumpled, this would be due to the Royal Mail postmen as all of our orders leave us packed in brand new envelopes if your package had been damaged/ripped and affected the items we would be more than happy to help with this.
Placed 3 seeds in rockwool after soaking overnight, in and only one has sprouted a tap root and grown.....not too happy 😫
well my free gift worth £18 never arrived
Hi Rachel, I can not seem to locate any email correspondence regarding this issue, I have taken a look at your order and it appears this wasn't on your invoice which is why our packing team did not include it. Please contact us at : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get your free gift worth £11.99* sorted for you :)
Lemon isn’t the right taste for me, perfume/flowery. Did not enjoy :-(
Hi Louise, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our product. Our Holy Grail kush aroma comes from our Real Terpenes which is infused with the flower.
I haven't received then
Hi Daniel, I've taken a look and I can not see any previous email correspondence from you. Can you please email us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get any issues resolved for you as soon as possible.
my seeds were old and cracked
Great service seeds wasn’t best quality some didn’t germinate and also the one that did didn’t even break the soil fresh media ph water humidity not much to go wrong at this stage just bad seeds
I bought 10,000mg CBD vape juice and it’s unusable as it makes me cough so much. Very harsh taste . I’ve gave this to a few friends who all cough during vape. I would have loved this to work for me but it’s been a waste of money. Maybe a bad batch but should be tested extensively before dispatch.
Arrived on time but seeds were damaged and unable to germinate
When shopping on site it said to spend x amount more to get free delivery which I did then it charged delivery , I politely tried to sort it out and just got a blunt message back
Hi Hayley, For the free delivery, you need to spend over £35. The problem arose when you applied your discount as this took the total below the set price which I can see was explained in the reply email for you and why you were then charged for the delivery.
To Off them neve take off so no happy abowt it
Hi Paul, I'm sorry to see you had a bad experience with us. Please contact us at : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then look at getting any issues resolved for you :)
A bit sad - my order arrived incomplete, I got no response when I emailed back to ask it to be sorted out. The products that I did get I really like.
Hi, I can see the missing product was dispatched for you and also an explanation for the delay in replying to your initial enquiry. I do however apologise for any delay due to this issue.
Paid for next day delivery, contacted customer service to confirm the day it would arrive, it arrives a day late, I contact customer service and they now tell me it would be the next day, asked for the £6.99 back as I was no longer receiving the next day delivery service, was told I couldn't have it. Probably wont buy again.
ICE Headshop is rated 4.68 based on 9,402 reviews