ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Nothing wrong with these guys. Just would suggest they take dwn there 1to3 day delivery. As 7days and no products still. This does let you dwn and make me want to go with a more reliable company. Not great but great products as usual.
Contacted customer support by email and got no answer called the number in my order confirmation multiple times and no answer. Not great
4 commande chez ice headshop à chaque fois c'est 8 à 10 jours d'attente jamais je les reçois avant se site envoi en service lent très lent suivi colis ne fonctionne pas le SAV alors éviter le chat sinon par mail il réponde en 48h 24h des fois par contre si vous mettez un mauvais commentaire sur un produit jamais il sera publié ice headshop n'es pas honnête car tous leur produit sont super bien noté 5 étoiles à chaque fois normal donc moi j'ai mis 1 étoile sur le pow3 car ce produit m'a rien fait il était jaune même pas blanc est il n'ont même pas publié mon commentaire a sur comme sa tous leur produit sont super bien noté.. Malhonnêtes.. J'ai fait 4 commande je crois que je vais hésiter à refaire une 5iem commande.. Déçu déjà du temps livraison et de leur malhonnêteté sur les note des produits..
i haven’t received my order yet
i haven’t received my order yet
Still haven’t had my order
Took over a week for the items to be delivered!
Items are ok but over charged at checkout by a considerable ammount and nothing has been done to rectify it.
Used to be a five star rating but has went to a two off my recent purchase. Did order Eastern whisper was in stock when I ordered they took the money then changed my order without confirming whether I would want the replacement or my money back, so now iam stuck with something that tastes like fish orange kick. That is the reason why I didn't order that product again and picked eastern whisper. Would post it back but don't want to pay the postage because I have already paid to get something I didn't want. It was also a week late. Sorry
I buy next cause first no working ;/
ordered next day delivery b4 cut off didnt arrive till 2 days paid 6.99
Have not received items and placed order last week
I wouldn't have paid the price I did for 1 individual vape liquid.....picture shown multiple, not good advertising
Don't like the flavours, taste quite cheap too compared to other brands
Unfortunately some of the pipettes are malfunctioning and are blocked at the end. Unable to get the liquid out.
I’m disappointed with what I received. I ordered a gift box for my partner for Xmas and it came a few days late, not in a gift box just thrown together in a delivery box and one of the e-liquids had leaked everywhere. Hugely disappointed, I’d expect better quality with the amount I paid.
Ordered before & they came through. Ordered on the 9th; as I did with a lot of other places with the same First Class postage, everything else has came except my order with ice. So I'm sitting about waiting now.

Probably won't get my order in time for Christmas

2 stars as putting ones a bit mean considering the postal issues. Will update when it eventually comes through.
Got sent all the wrong products with messy note written on the receipt and no email back after i sent my second email.
Missing items no response from customer service, out of stock items replaced with other
It didn’t give me any energy what so ever
ICE Headshop is rated 4.70 based on 7,127 reviews